BVP CET 2020 Application Form has been released by Bharatiya Vidyapeeth on 20 January 2020. The University grants admissions to various courses on the basis of the performance of the candidates in their BVP CET exams. Hence, to apply for admission to this University, students must be well aware of the important dates and procedures. Aspirants can access all the relevant information regarding BVP CET Application Form 2020 on this website. The last date for submission of Online application form is differential (varies course wise).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BVP CET 2020 Application Form has been released on 20 January 2020 for various courses. Click here>> Application Form.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form Date:
|BVP CET 2020 has been started of the application form||20 January 2020|
|BVP CET 2020 closing of the application(last date)||Extended
|BVP CET 2020 Engineering Exam||Postponed|
BVP CET 2020 Application Form Details
First and foremost, Candidates can get the application form in both online and offline modes. Moreover, the online BVP CET Application Form is available on the official website from 20 January 2020. The last date to fill the form has been extended until next notice. Candidates must apply for BVP CET 2020 after the application forms are available. BVP CET 2020 online link for application form is activated here on the website.
BVP CET Application Form fees:
Cost of the form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BVP CET 2020 Application Form: Bharatiya Vidyapith University
- The application fee for Bharatiya Vidyapeeth CET 2020 application form is Rs. 1500/- for all candidates.
- An applicant can pay the application fee either through online payment (credit or debit card) or through a demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- drawn in the favour of Registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, which is payable at Pune.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering 2020||Rs. 1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT/BVP CET B-MAT||Rs. 1700|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs. 2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT 2020/BVP CET MEDPET 2020||Rs. 3000/-|
|BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB)||Rs. 1200/-|
BVP Engineering Entrance Examination Registration Procedure:
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) B.Tech entrance test registration process is given below step by step:
- Profile management: Candidates need to register him/herself by providing their email as the username and setting a password for login.
- Payment Options: Payment can be done in both online or offline mode.
- Applying for BVP CET 2020: Here, candidates need to fill up the individual details as asked in the form and then press “Save and Continue”.
- Submitting Bharti Vidyapeeth online application form: After filling up the form, candidates should verify all the details accurately and then submit it.
- Getting BVP CET 2020 Admit Card: Candidates will get their admit cards from the official website. They can download them from the link provided on the official website.
How to Download the Form
Steps to download the Bharti Vidyapeeth Application form are mentioned below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Step -1: Log on to the Official website of the Bharti Vidyapeeth university i.e, https://bvuniversity.edu.in/.
Step -2: Then click on the admission link provided on the dashboard.
Step -3: You will get all the form offline/online on that and you will proceed further as per your need.
Information Brochure Link: https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Documents Required to fill the form:
Following are documents required for Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune B.Tech admission.
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet–(those who have passed the exam already)
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicant’s valid Email ID
- Candidate’s Valid Mobile no.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph (.JPEG)
- Thumb Impression and Applicant’s Signature
The candidates those will satisfy all Eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
For UG courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12 years (1st to 12th) of study from a recognised board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 45% (40% for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed the 3 years of graduation from BVP or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the graduation.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Centres
Applicants can select any examination centre from below table as per preference.
|Exam Centre No.||Exam Centre|
Undergraduate Engineering Programmes Offered Through BVP CET 2020
|S. No.||B. Tech programmes offered||Seat intake|
|3.||Information Technology Engineering||60|
|5.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||120|
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about BVP Application Form 2020.”