Assam CEE 2020 Application Form will be available from first week of March 2020. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam is the conducting authority for Assam CEE. Also, candidates can get admission into various Engineering and Medical courses in various colleges of Assam by qualifying this entrance examination. Moreover, the Assam CEE 2019 has been conducted on 28 April 2019. Candidates who want to sit for Assam CEE 2020 should read the article to get complete details regarding application form dates, submission process etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Assam CEE Notification
The notification for the entrance exam will be announced in first week of March 2020(Tentative). Moreover, the aspiring candidates are advised to check our page from time to time to get the latest information.
Find detailed information about JEE Main 2020 January Session Exam Here.
Assam CEE Entrance Exam Highlights 2020
|Name of examination||Assam Common Entrance Exam|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)
Important Exam Update
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Engineering and Medical courses entrance exam|
Mode of Examination
Duration of Exam
Assam CEE 2020 Important Dates
The Assam CEE 2020 dates are given below:
|Starting of online application form||First week of March 2020|
|Closing date of online application form||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||Last week of March 2020|
|Issue of admit card||First week of April 2020|
|Date of exam||Second week of April 2020|
|Answer key release||First week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Month of May 2020|
|Counselling begins||Month of July 2020|
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form:
The online Application form for Assam Common Entrance Examination is available on the official website of Assam CEE.
- The Information Brochure contains the instructions regarding the filling of the application form. Therefore, candidates must read it before applying for the combined entrance examination.
- Firstly, the eligible applicants have to register on the Assam CEE official website. A link to the official website has been provided on this page.
- After the registration is completed, every candidate will be allotted a login ID and password.
- Then the candidate can log in using the generated ID and password and fill the application form.
- Further, the online application form is available from the first week of March 2020. And, the last date for submission is last week of March 2020.
- Further, the form must be filled with the correct details and any kind of error must be avoided.
- However, if any error occurs, the applicant may apply again with a fresh application form.
How to fill Assam CEE Application Form
Candidates are required to follow the following steps to fill the Application for Assam CEE 2019:
- Filling the Application Form: The candidates have to fill in their personal, academic details and more details on the application form. All information submitted must be valid and as per the documents uploaded by the candidates.
- Uploading of Scanned Documents: The photograph and signature of the candidates need to be uploaded. The documents have to be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned by the candidates.
- Submission of Filled Application Form: After reviewing all of the filled information in the application form, the candidates will have to submit the application form. Applicants need not go to print out as the application form does not need to be sent to the admission authorities. The e-challan will be generated after the application form is successfully submitted.
- Payment of Application Fees: The candidates will be able to pay the required application fees through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (e-challan)
- The application fee for BAMS/BHMS is 1240/- and for BAMS/BHMS with ENGINEERING is 1540-/ for the candidates of Assam CEE 2020.
- And, it can be paid using the bank challan generated after successful online submission of the form.
- The candidate should apply according to the fact that there is no provision to pay the application form fee online.
- Yet, an important point to note here is that the fee is non-refundable in nature.
Assam CEE 2020 Information Sheet
Exam Name: Assam Common Entrance Exam
Conducting Authority: Dibrugarh University Assam
Course: B.E/B.Tech, Medical
Exam Level: State Level for Assam
Exam Mode: Offline
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the official page for applying online. Also, applicants can apply only through the link here. For more information about the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, key dates and other details please visit the page.
- The online registration for this exam is necessary.
- Hence, candidates can apply only after registration through the online portal officially assigned for Assam Combined Entrance Exam.
- Moreover, there is no offline method for applying for the entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2020
- Firstly, each applicant must be aware of the Assam CEE eligibility criteria.
- And, if any condition is not met then the candidate will not be able to take the exam.
- Furthermore, if the documents are not proper at the time of counselling then also the concerned authorities can cancel the admission.
The Important eligibility conditions for Assam CEE (For B.E/B.Tech Course)
|Nationality||Candidates should be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam.|
|Academic Qualification||Qualifying Exam: Applicant must be passed 12th examination in the same sitting without any grace marks from recognized board/university.
Minimum Marks: Student must score 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Subjects: Candidates must qualify the entrance exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Assam CEE 2020 Examination Pattern
Candidate should take an overview of exam pattern before appearing in the exam. The link is provided below:
|Duration of Exam||The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.|
|Number of Question||There will be 40 questions will be asked from each subject.|
|Type of Question||The question paper will have Multiple-choice questions (MCQs).|
|Marking Scheme||Each question stands for 4 marks.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be reduced for every incorrect response.|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
Assam Common Entrance Exam follows the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and NCERT.
And, Aspiring Candidates must go through the complete syllabus of 11th and 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Revision of the concepts of these subjects along with the regular practice of numerical will be very helpful. Further, the complete syllabus is available online. Also, The Syllabus of Assam CEE 2020 is given below:
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Units and Measurement
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Motion in One Dimension
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Work, Energy and Power
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Transfer of Heat
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- s block elements
- p, d and f block elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Complex numbers
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Differentiation and Calculus
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Straight Lines
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- The principal of Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Vector Algebra
How to download Admit Card for Assam CEE 2020
- The Engineering aspirants who have applied for the exam can download the admit card by logging into the website.
- And, the candidates have to enter their Application form number for this purpose.
- Moreover, admit cards will be available online only.
- Also, candidates should note that the exam authority will not send it by post at the candidates’ postal address.
- Further, the admit card can be downloaded from third week of April 2020 onward.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to bring the admit card to the examination centre.
- However, without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
How to check Answer Key of Assam CEE 2020 Paper
- The answer key to all the question paper sets for the engineering entrance test will be available on the official website.
- And, candidates who will appear in the exam may cross-check their answer with the key.
- Further, it will help the candidates in the calculation of the marks.
- Applicants can also find the rank through the evaluated marks in Assam CEE.
- Also, bookmark our page for more details later on.
How to check Assam CEE Result?
- The Result of Assam Combined Entrance Exam has been available online from second week of May 2020.
- Moreover, the University will not send the hard copy of the result to the candidates separately.
- Finally, the qualified applicants need to appear for counselling and seat allotment at a later date as per the notification.
- The Candidates can check the result on the official website.
The list of exam centres for Assam Combined Entrance Examination across the state is as given below:
|S. No.||Exam Center City|
The following Engineering colleges conduct admission based on the results of Assam Combined Entrance Examination.
|Jorhat Engineering College||Jorhat||315|
|Assam Engineering College||Guwahati||420|
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering College||Kokrajhar||120|
|Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology||Jorhat||240|
|Barak Valley Engineering College||Karimganj||120|
Also, the total seat intake in the government colleges mentioned above as per the last year data is 315, 420, and 120 each respectively.
Procedure for Assam Common Entrance Exam Counselling 2020
- Firstly, Counselling is conducted for successful candidates for admission to the government and private engineering colleges.
- And, the candidate should be present in person along with all the essential documents.
- Also, the candidate can fill the Choice of college and branch in the counselling form.
- However, candidates must submit the form in order to attend the counselling.
- Assam CEE Counselling 2020 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE),Assam will conduct the counselling of Assam CEE 2020 for Phase I from the second week of June 2020. Assam CEE 2020 counselling will be held in offline mode, therefore, all selected candidates had to be present physically at the counselling venue.
Important Dates of Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
For taking part in counselling of Assam CEE 2020, the candidates will have to first pay the counselling fee. Also, they have to bring the filled forms (A, B, C), photocopies and documents at the time of counselling.
|1||Declaration of Result||Second week of May 2020|
|2||Release of Merit List||Second week of May 2020|
|3||Counselling – Round 1||Second week of June 2020|
|4||Counselling – Round 2||Will be notified|
Documents to be submitted along with form-B:
|S. No||Documents Required|
|1.||Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)|
|2.||Caste/Category Certificate (if Applicable)|
|3.||Admit Card of the CEE-2019|
|4.||10th Admit/Pass Certificate for Age Proof issued by Board/Council|
|5.||10th Mark sheet|
|6.||12th Admit Card|
|7.||12th Mark sheet|
|8.||Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)|
|9.||Character Certificate from Head of the Institution|
|10.||4 Passport size photographs|
Assam CEE Official Website and Address:
Contact No – Vice-Chancellor’s Office:
|Tel No.: +91 0373-2370239
Fax: +91 0373-2370323
|Tel No.: +91 0373-2370231
Fax: +91 0373-2370768
Email: [email protected]
For more details, Visit the official website: CLICK HERE
Kindly stay tuned to EntranceZone for any update regarding Assam CEE 2020.
assam cee 2019 official website, assam cee medical 2019, cee 2019 exam date, cee 2019 eligibility, cee assam cee 2019 form fill up.