Assam CEE 2020 Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.Assam CEE 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 24 April 2020 (Extended). Assam CEE 2020 is also known as Assam Common Entrance Examination 2020. This exam is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once in a year for admission into engineering courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various colleges/ institutions within the Assam state. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the Assam CEE.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Assam CEE 2020 Notification – Application Form Till 24 April
The detailed information regarding Assam CEE Notification is given below.
- Assam CEE Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- Assam CEE 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 24 April 2020 (Extended). Click here>> Application Form.
- Notification for the entrance exam has been released on 12 February 2020. Click here>>Notification.
Assam CEE 2020 Important Dates
The Assam CEE dates are mentioned below in the given table:
|Application form starts||02 March 2020|
|Application Form last date||24 April 2020 (Extended)
|Admit card download||April 2020|
|Answer key release||May 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
|Counselling begins||Month of July|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam CEE 2020: Application Form (Till 24 April), Eligibility, Syllabus
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Assam CEE 2020 Application form is given below.
- Assam CEE 2020 application form is available from the 02 March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only from the official website.
- The Assam CEE 2020 last date for submission of the application form is 24 April 2020.
- Candidate must fill the form with the correct details as per the guidelines as no correction facility has been provided by the authority.
- Candidates are advised to upload to the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates can also check the official Information Brochure for more details.
The detailed information regarding Assam CEE Application fee is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
- The application fee is Rs. 600/- for all the categories.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- In online mode, the candidates will have to make the through net banking or debit or credit card.
- In offline mode, the candidates have to download the e-challan which will be generated after the submission of the application form.
- After getting the e-challan, the candidates have to visit their nearest SBI branch and have to make the payment of the fee in CASH.
How to fill the Assam CEE Application Form? – Apply Online
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the Application form for Assam CEE 2020:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Visit the Assam CEE 2020 official website.
- Click on the link “Application form”.
- Read the instructions and click on “next”.
- Then click on Assam cee 2020 login and login using the credentials.
- The application form will appear.
- Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- The candidates have to fill the following details in the form:
- Personal Details: Candidates Name, Nationality, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name Date of Birth, Are you a permanent resident of Assam, Qualifying examination.
- Address, Category & Exam Centre Details: Address, City, District, Mobile Number, STD Code, Pin Code, State, Telephone Number, Email ID, Category, Exam Center, etc.
- The candidates have to fill the following details in the form:
- Step 3: Uploading of Scanned Documents
- The photograph and signature of the candidates need to be uploaded.
- The documents have to be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned by the candidates.
- Step 4: Submission of Filled Application Form
- After reviewing all of the filled information in the application form, the candidates will have to submit the application form.
- The e-challan will be generated after the application form is successfully submitted.
- Payment of Application Fees: The candidates will be able to pay the required application fees through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (e-challan)
The registration process of Assam CEE is given below.
- Online registration for this exam is necessary.
- Hence, candidates can apply only after registration through the online portal officially assigned for Assam Combined Entrance Exam.
- Moreover, there is no offline method for applying for the entrance exam.
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the Assam CEE 2020 eligibility criteria is given below.
|Nationality||Candidates should be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam.|
|Academic Qualification||Qualifying Exam: Applicant must be passed 12th examination in the same sitting without any grace marks from recognized board/university.
Minimum Marks: Student must score 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
Subjects: Candidates must qualify the entrance exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Assam CEE 2020 Examination Pattern
The details regarding the Assam CEE exam pattern is given below:
|Duration of Exam||The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.|
|Number of Question||There will be 40 Questions will be asked from each subject.|
|Type of Question||The question paper will have Multiple-choice questions (MCQs).|
|Marking Scheme||Each question stands for 4 marks.|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark will be reduced for every incorrect response.|
Subject wise Question Distribution:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus is given below:
- Assam Common Entrance Exam follows the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and NCERT.
- And, Aspiring Candidates must go through the complete Assam CEE syllabus of 11th and 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Revision of the concepts of these subjects along with the regular practice of numerical will be very helpful.
- Further, the complete Assam CEE syllabus is available online.
The detailed Syllabus of Assam CEE 2020 subjectwise is given below:
Assam CEE PHYSICS Syllabus:
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Units and Measurement
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Motion in One Dimension
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Work, Energy and Power
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Transfer of Heat
Assam CEE CHEMISTRY Syllabus :
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- s block elements
- p, d and f block elements
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
Assam CEE MATHEMATICS Syllabus:
- Complex numbers
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Differentiation and Calculus
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Straight Lines
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- The principal of Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Vector Algebra
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
The procedure to download the Admit card for Assam CEE is given below.
- The admit card can be downloaded from April 2020 onward.
- The Engineering aspirants who have applied for the exam can download the admit card by logging into the website.
- And, the candidates have to enter their Application form number for this purpose.
- Moreover, admit cards will be available online only.
- Also, candidates should note that the exam authority will not send it by post at the candidates’ postal address.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to bring the admit card to the examination centre.
- However, without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
The procedure to check the Assam CEE Result is given below.
- The Result of Assam Combined Entrance Exam will be available online from May 2020.
- Moreover, the University will not send the hard copy of the result to the candidates separately.
- Finally, the qualified applicants need to appear for counselling and seat allotment at a later date as per the notification.
- The Candidates can check the result on the official website.
The list of exam centres for Assam Combined Entrance Examination across the state is as given below:
|S. No.||Exam Center City|
The following Engineering colleges conduct admission based on the results of Assam Combined Entrance Examination.
|Jorhat Engineering College||Jorhat||315|
|Assam Engineering College||Guwahati||420|
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering College||Kokrajhar||120|
|Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology||Jorhat||240|
|Barak Valley Engineering College||Karimganj||120|
Also, the total seat intake in the government colleges mentioned above as per the last year data is 315, 420, and 120 each respectively.
Procedure for Assam Common Entrance Exam Counselling 2020
The procedure for Assam CEE counselling 2020 is given below.
- Firstly, Assam CEE Counselling is conducted for successful candidates for admission to the government and private engineering colleges.
- And, the candidate should be present in person along with all the essential documents.
- For taking part in counselling of Assam CEE, the candidates will have to first pay the counselling fee.
- Also, they have to bring the filled forms (A, B, C), photocopies and documents at the time of counselling.
- Assam CEE Counselling – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam will conduct the counselling of Assam CEE 2020 for Phase I from the second week of June 2020.
- Assam CEE 2020 counselling will be held in offline mode, therefore, all selected candidates had to be present physically at the counselling venue.
Important Dates of Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
The important dates of Assam CEE counselling are given below:
|1||Declaration of Result||Second week of May 2020|
|2||Release of Merit List||Second week of May 2020|
|3||Counselling – Round 1||Second week of June 2020|
|4||Counselling – Round 2||Will be notified|
Documents to be submitted for counselling 2020
|S. No||Documents Required|
|1.||Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) (to be issued by D.C./S.D.O.(Civil) of concerning District/Sub-Division)|
|2.||Caste/Category Certificate (if Applicable)|
|3.||Admit Card of the CEE-2020|
|4.||10th Admit/Pass Certificate for Age Proof issued by Board/Council|
|5.||10th Mark sheet|
|6.||12th Admit Card|
|7.||12th Mark sheet|
|8.||Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)|
|9.||Character Certificate from Head of the Institution|
|10.||4 Passport size photographs|
Assam CEE Official Website and Address:
Contact No – Vice-Chancellor’s Office:
|Tel No.: +91 0373-2370239
Fax: +91 0373-2370323
|Tel No.: +91 0373-2370231
Fax: +91 0373-2370768
Email: [email protected]
For more details, visit the official website: CLICK HERE
Assam CEE Entrance Exam Highlights
The important highlights of ASSAM CEE exam are given below:
|Name of Examination||Assam Common Entrance Exam|
Commonly Known As
Exam Conducting Body
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)
Undergraduate Entrance Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Engineering and Medical courses entrance exam|
Mode of Examination
Duration of Exam
Kindly stay tuned to EntranceZone for any update regarding the Assam CEE exam.
assam cee 2020 physics syllabus, assam cee 2020 mathematics syllabus, assam cee 2020 chemistry syllabus, cee medical 2020, assam cee medical 2020, cee assam 2020 form fill up, cee 2020 form fill up date, assam cee 2020 astu.