HSTES 2019 will notify the Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment for the courses such as B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch. for 2019 batch onwards. The student who had qualified HSTES 2019 should go further for counselling. The counselling process is a step which takes a student to the vicinity of getting admission. In other words, counselling involves documentation and checking students’ academic profile. Aspirants should enrol his/herself for the same but also beforehand. Haryana State Technical Education Society(HSTES) is responsible for conducting the Haryana Online Counseling for admission to AICTE approved colleges successfully.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment
The detailed schedule for first & second round counselling is given below. The counselling dates are yet to be announced officially and these dates are tentative and based on previous year schedule.
|Online Counseling Process||First round of counselling||Second round of counselling|
|Inception of counselling as well as choice filling||15 -19 June 2019||30 June – 04 July 2019|
|Result of the counselling and allotment||20 June 2019||05 July 2019|
|Reporting to the Venue (physically present)||22 – 27 June 2019||07 – 11 July 2019|
|Vacancy notification||27 June 2019||11 July 2019|
What are the steps for Haryana HSTES 2019 Counselling Process?
Followings are the steps to get into the counselling process of HSTES 2019:
- The candidates need to register themselves for the online counselling process.
- The students have to make a payment of Rs. 500 and one can choose the medium as per his/her convenience like net banking, credit, debit cards via an online gateway. One can go offline way also via making E- challan in PNB and Axis bank.
- Candidates can fill the choice of their priority and those colleges also as the second and third option for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- The students have to register for new registration then fill the details and go for rectification in case needed. And the furnished data should match with that of JEE Main/NATA.
- When everything is done and dusted cautiously then opt for generating confirmation page.
Some Mandatory documents that one needs to bring while offline Haryana State ( HSTES 2019) Counselling:
- JEE Main/NATA 2019 Result or Admit card.
- 10th and 12th certificate.
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate(only if belongs to SC/ST, OBC, BC, EBC).
- PwD Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Parent annual income.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Coloured Passport photograph (with specific dimensions in JPG file, 50KB).
One has to submit the original documents while counselling proceedings.
A student should be ready with all the above-furnished documents beforehand.
Some more Imperative Information Of HSTES 2019 Seat Allotment:
Students need to be cautious enough while opting or choosing colleges according to the preference. As allotment of seat will be entirely on the basis of the academic profile and also on the choice filling. And keep the call letter ready along with the student for the second round of counselling also.
The students seeking admission in AICTE approved colleges of Haryana then they must appear in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by CBSE. Read the detailed information about the same.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019 will be held on 08 April 2019 in offline mode and online exam will be held on 15-16 April 2019. The application form and correction in application form images are open now. Get the application form details by clicking on the blue link above.
Stay tuned for Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment by HSTEST.