HSTES 2020 will notify the Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment for the courses such as B.Tech, B.E and B. Arch. for 2020 batch onwards. The student who had qualified HSTES 2020 should go further for counselling. The counselling process is a step which takes a student to the vicinity of getting admission. In other words, counselling involves documentation and checking students’ academic profile. Aspirants should enrol his/herself for the same but also beforehand. Haryana State Technical Education Society(HSTES) is responsible for conducting the Haryana Online Counseling for admission to AICTE approved colleges successfully.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment
The detailed schedule for first & second round counselling is given below. The counselling dates are yet to be announced officially and these dates are tentative and based on previous year schedule.
|Online Counseling Process||First round of counselling||Second round of counselling|
|The inception of counselling as well as choice filling||15 -19 June 2020||30 June – 04 July 2020|
|Result of the counselling and allotment||20 June 2020||05 July 2020|
|Reporting to the Venue (physically present)||22 – 27 June 2020||07 – 11 July 2020|
|Vacancy notification||27 June 2020||11 July 2020|
What are the steps for Haryana HSTES 2020 Counselling Process?
Followings are the steps to get into the counselling process of HSTES 2020:
- The candidates need to register themselves for the online counselling process.
- The students have to make a payment of Rs. 500/- and one can choose the medium as per his/her convenience like net banking, credit, debit cards via an online gateway. One can go offline way also via making E-challan in PNB and Axis bank.
- Candidates can fill the choice of their priority and those colleges also as the second and third option for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- The students have to register for new registration then fill the details and go for rectification in case needed. And the furnished data should match with that of JEE Main/NATA.
- When everything is done and dusted cautiously then opt for generating confirmation page.
Some Mandatory documents that one needs to bring while offline Haryana State ( HSTES 2020) Counselling:
- JEE Main/NATA 2020 Result or Admit card.
- 10th and 12th certificate.
- JEE Main 2020 Rank Card, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate(only if belongs to SC/ST, OBC, BC, EBC).
- PwD Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Parent Annual Income.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Coloured Passport photograph (with specific dimensions in JPG File, 50Kb).
One has to submit the original documents while counselling proceedings.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment | HSTES 2020
A student should be ready with all the above-furnished documents beforehand.
Some more Imperative Information of HSTES 2020 Seat Allotment
Students need to be cautious enough while opting or choosing colleges according to the preference. As allotment of seat will be entirely on the basis of the academic profile and also on the choice filling. And keep the call letter ready along with the student for the second round of counselling also.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
MIT ADT University Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Shoolini University Admission
UPES Management Entrance Test
DIT University Admission
Manav Rachna University
The students seeking admission in AICTE approved colleges of Haryana then they must appear in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by CBSE. Read the detailed information about the same.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020 will be held on 08 April 2020 in offline mode and online exam will be held on 15-16 April 2020. The application form and correction in application form images are open now. Get the application form details by clicking on the blue link above.
Stay tuned for Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment by HSTEST.