Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment 2021 will be notified by HSTES for the courses such as B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharma and B. Arch. The counselling process is a step that takes a student to the vicinity of getting admission. In other words, counselling involves documentation and checking students’ academic profile. Aspirants should enrol his/herself for the same but also beforehand. Haryana State Technical Education Society(HSTES) is responsible for conducting the Haryana Online Counseling for admission to AICTE approved colleges successfully.
Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment 2021 Dates
The detailed schedule for first & second round counselling is given below. The counselling dates are yet to be announced officially and these dates are tentative and based on previous year schedule.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)
|Application Form starting||2nd week of August 2021|
|Online application fee payment on the website starts||August 2021|
|Last date to Apply with Fees Payment||1st week of September 2021|
|Online verification of documents at designated centers (all days) starts||2nd week of September 2021|
|Online verification of documents at designated centers (all days) closes||September 2021|
|Inter-se-merit display starts||4th week of September 2021|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee||September 2021|
What are the steps for Haryana HSTES 2021 Counselling Process?
Followings are the steps to get into the counselling process of HSTES 2021:
- The candidates need to register themselves for the online counselling process.
- The students have to make a payment of Rs. 500/- and one can choose the medium as per his/her convenience like net banking, credit, debit cards via an online gateway. One can go offline way also via making E-challan in PNB and Axis bank.
- Candidates can fill the choice of their priority and those colleges also as the second and third option for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- The students have to register for new registration then fill the details and go for rectification in case needed. And the furnished data should match with that of JEE Main/NATA.
- When everything is done and dusted cautiously then opt for generating a confirmation page.
Some Mandatory documents that one needs to bring while offline Haryana State ( HSTES 2021) Counselling
- JEE Main/NATA 2021 Result or Admit card.
- 10th and 12th certificate.
- JEE Main 2021 Rank Card, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate(only if belongs to SC/ST, OBC, BC, EBC).
- PwD Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Parent Annual Income.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Coloured Passport photograph (with specific dimensions in JPG File, 50Kb).
One has to submit the original documents while counselling proceedings.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Haryana State Counselling Process & Seat Allotment 2021: HSTES
Some more Imperative Information of HSTES 2021 Seat Allotment
Students need to be cautious enough while opting or choosing colleges according to their preference. As allotment of seat will be entirely on the basis of the academic profile and also on the choice filling. And keep the call letter ready along with the student for the second round of counselling also.
The students seeking admission in AICTE approved colleges of Haryana then they must appear in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by CBSE. Read the detailed information about the same.