Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 is conducted by Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education. The DDE offers different courses of study leading to Under Graduate degrees, Post Graduate Degree, Professional Degree, P.G. Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses. Candidates can check the further information regarding the DDE in the article given below.
- Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31 March 2020.
Distance Education Admissions open for 2020 Batch. For Distance Education Enquire Here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020-21 Started - Admissions
|Release of the application form||Started|
|Last date of Application Form|
These are the officially announced dates of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission.
Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Notification
The notification for the application form extension has been released by the conducting body. Candidate can refer to this article for the information.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the official Bangalore University Distance Education notification.
Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission Application Form is given below.
- The application form has been released.
- Last date of filling the form is 31 March 2020(Extended).
- Application form has been released on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill their application through offline mode.
- Candidates are requested to fill the complete application because there no correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The vital information regarding the BU Distance Education Admission Application Fee is given below.
- Application have to pay Rs. 950/-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through DD in the favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore’.
- No request for the application fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
NOTE: Click here to download the Offline Application Form of BU Distance Education Admission.
How can I apply for a correspondence course in Bangalore University?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of BU. i.e. www.eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on ‘Instructions’.
- Then click on Distance Education Admission.
- Download the Application form.
- After that affix passport size recent photograph.
- Fill the application form will all the details.
- Post the application form with all the document to the Bangalore University.
- Pay the form fee.
List of documents required to send with application form:
- Original Marks Cards of qualifying examination: for verification and return.
- Original Caste Certificate -if applicable for verification and Return.
- Original Service Certificate-if applicable
- Proof of Age for seeking admission under Open University Scheme
- Original Transfer Certificate-if available
- Original Migration Certificate if applicable
- No objection Certificate issued from the previous Institution If required.
- One set of photocopies of all the marks cards & Caste Certificate for retention
Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The courses wise eligibility criteria of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission is given below.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass in the two years Pre-University Exam (including Supplementary examination) conducted by the Pre-University Education Board of Karnataka State (10+2 Pattern) or the equivalent examination thereto.
- Pre-University Examination in Vocational Courses, Conducted by the Department of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka (10+2).
- Three years Diploma Courses conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka. (10+2 pattern).
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by National Open School, New Delhi as +2 Stage examinations corresponding to the Pre University examination.
- “INSTANT” Intermediate examination (+2) of the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Examination Board.
- Job Oriented Pre-University Diploma Courses Conducted by the State Council for Vocational Education in Karnataka or other states which are considered as equivalent to two years of P.U.C. of Karnataka.
- Candidate must pass in the Two years Pre-University examination (including Supplementary examination) conducted by the Pre-University Education Board of Karnataka State (10+2 Pattern) or the equivalent examination thereto.
- Candidate must hold B.A. Degree Examination of Bangalore University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, provided he/she has secured at least 40% marks in the aggregate of all the optional subjects and 50% of the marks in the concerned relevant-optional (cognate)subject.
- Candidate must hold B.A./B.Sc/B.Com examination of Bangalore University or any other recognized University securing not less than 55% of marks in languages concerned under part-I (Two years).
M.Sc. – Mathematics :
- Candidate must hold bachelor’s degree in Science Graduates of Bangalore University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto securing not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate of all the optional (major) subjects with 50% of marks in Mathematics.
- Candidate must hold B.Com./B.B.A Degree of Bangalore University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, securing not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate in Commerce subjects in all the examinations of the Degree Course.
P.G. Diploma and Certificate Courses:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from Bangalore University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) Pattern securing not less than 40% marks in aggregate including languages.
Download the Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education Prospectus Here.
Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education Courses List
Candidates can check the Bangalore university correspondence courses list:
- A. (Correspondence Scheme/Open University Scheme)
- Com. (Correspondence Scheme/ Open University Scheme)
- B.A. (Correspondence Scheme)
- A. (Correspondence and External Scheme)
- Sc. – Mathematics (Correspondence Scheme)
- Com. (Correspondence Scheme)
- G. Diploma
- Diploma and Certificate Courses
Bangalore University Distance Education Fees Structure
Candidates can check the fee for all the courses below:
|1st Year BA||Rs. 4,960/-|
|2nd Year BA||Rs. 4480/-|
|3rd Year BA||Rs. 4,660/-|
|1st-year B.Com||Rs. 4,960/-|
|2nd Year B.Com||Rs. 4480/-|
|3rd-year B.Com||Rs. 4660/-|
|1st Year B.B.M.||Rs. 10890/-|
|2nd Year B.B.A.||Rs. 10910/-|
|3rd Year B.B.A.||Rs. 11240/-|
|1st Year M.A.||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.A.||Rs. 5230/-|
|1st Year M.Sc ( Maths)||Rs. 7865/-|
|2nd Year M.Sc (Maths)||Rs. 6230/-|
|1st Year M.A (External) French||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.A (External) French||Rs. 5230/-|
|1st Year M.Com||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.Com||Rs. 5410/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Human Resource||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Business Administration||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Hindi Translation||Rs. 7320/-|
|Diploma in Applied Nutrition||Rs. 7320/-|
|Kannada Certificate Course||Rs. 6350/-|
|Open University Courses|
|I BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|II BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|III BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|I B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
|II B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
|III B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
Bangalore University Distance Education Contact Number
Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education, Bangalore University
Bengaluru – 560056
Stay tuned for Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Here.
bangalore university distance education fees structure, bangalore university admission last date, bangalore university admission 2020-21, bangalore university correspondence courses admission 2020-21 last date, bangalore university correspondence courses admission 2020-21, bangalore university pg admission 2020-21