EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 is conducted by the Gujarat Tribal Education Society that offers admission in std 6 only. EMRS stands for Eklavya Model Residential Schools that is only meant for the Scheduled Tribe students. Through EMRS, ST students also get an opportunity to get admission to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas, and the Kendriya Vidyalayas. This education only helps the candidates to have the professional educational courses further but also shapes them for the jobs. One can apply for EMRS in an online mode and candidates have to appear in the entrance test for the selection. Read the post for detailed information.
EMRS Gujarat Application Process is over for the session 2021-22. Exam has been postponed.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 Status
Those who apply for the must check the current status of the exam here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 : Application (Over), Exam(Postponed) - Admissions
|EMRS Gujarat Admission Application Form||Over|
EMRS Admission 2021 Important Dates
Check all the important dates regarding EMRS Gujarat Admission Process so not to miss any events. Check the latest EMRS Gujarat dates
|EMRS Gujarat Application form||23 February 2021|
|Last date of the submission of the EMRS Gujarat application form||08 March 2021|
|Releasing of Admit Card||To be released soon|
|Exam Date||To be released soon|
EMRS Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates appearing for the EMRS must be aware of the application form process.
- Candidates have to download the EMRS Application form from the official site and take the print of it.
- Now they have to fill in the information and paste the photograph on it.
- While filling the information one needs to be very careful and letters entered must be clear to view. So, before moving further in the process, the candidates have to check if the details entered in the application form is correct or not.
- Once the application form is filled, one needs to submit the form at the place where he/she is going to appear in the examination.
EMRS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to appear for the exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to participate in the exam. Not all students can participate in the admission process. There are certain parameters set by the official authority for the candidates to fill the form Check the Eklavya Model Residential School eligibility criteria here:
- Candidates must belong to Scheduled Tribe Category
- Must be 13 years of age at the time of admission.
- Must have cleared the 5th Std. from the government school/ashram school or recognized grant.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Below is the list of the Eklavya Model Residential School across Gujarat.
|EMRS Waghodiya – II||156||131||287|
|EMRS Shamlaji – II||139||139||278|
|EMRS Kherancha (Sainik School)||465||0||465|
|EMRS Nizar (Khodada)||241||273||514|
|EMRS Indu Vyara||131||164||295|
|EMRS Nandod (Gora)||196||204||400|
|EMRS Kawant (Sukhi Parivar EMRS)||191||193||384|
|EMRS Bilwan (Sainik School)||30||30||60|
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 Admit Card
The availability of the admit card is the exam entrance gateway. When the candidates submit the application form, they get the admit card tickets. After receiving the admit card, candidates are advised to look into the information available on the admit card. A lot of information is available on the admit card such as the candidate’s name, parent’s name, examination venue, date, time, etc. If the candidates find any discrepancy in the admits card then it must be informed to the concerned authority immediately.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 Result
The declaration of the result takes place in an online mode. On the basis of the performance of the candidates, the merit list is prepared accordingly. Visit the official site and enter the details required in order to download the EMRS result. The result shows the final selection of candidates. Thus admission takes place on the basis of merit.
Steps To Download The EMRS result
In order to have the result of EMRS Gujarat. The steps to view the result are:
- Visit the official site of EMRS Gujarat.
- A home page of the website will appear
- Locate and click on the EMRS result link
- Enter the details required such as roll number and date of birth
- The result will appear on the pdf form
- Download the result and take the print for future reference.
EMRS Gujarat Admission 2021 Overview
|Full Exam Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools Gujarat Admission|
|Short Exam Name||EMRS Gujarat Admission|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Tribal Education Society|
|Class of admission||VI|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
Objectives of EMRS Gujarat
- To provide quality and high-level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students.
- To uplift them for the professional education courses and prepare for the jobs in government and private sectors.
- Best opportunity in education among the non-ST population.
All the above points can be achieved by:
- Overall development of the students enrolled in each and every EMRS.
- Educational support to the students in Standards XI and XII, VI to X.
- Support the annual running expenses
- Support the construction of infrastructure that provides education, physical, environmental and cultural needs of student life.
EMRS Gujarat Admission FAQs
How many schools can I opt for through EMRS Gujarat Admission?
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas, and the Kendriya Vidyalayas
What is the frequency of the EMRS Gujarat Exam?
Once in a year.
What is the mode of the EMRS Gujarat admission application form?
Online but submission of the form takes place in offline mode.
From where can I Download the EMRS Gujarat Application Form?
From the official website i.e eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in