RPV Rajkiya Class XI Admission 2021 or Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Class XI Admission is carried by the Delhi Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi. The process of an application takes place in an online mode. Students who have completed two years in Government /Government Aided Schools of Directorate of Education. /NDMC/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in Delhi and have passed Class IX in the Academic Session 2019-20 and Class- X in Academic Session 2020-21 may get themselves registered online by HOS. The selection of the students is based on the merit list. Read the post to check eligibility, application, and selection process.
The Directorate of Education, Delhi has released a notification for no fresh admission in Class XI for the academic session 2021-22. The Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas have been converted into Schools of Specialized Excellence (SOSE).
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVV) 2021 Admission Status
|Releasing of the notification for RPVV for class XI||No fresh admission for RPVV 2021-22|
|Releasing of the merit list||No Entrance Exam for RPVV 2021-22|
RPV Rajkiya Class XII Admission 2021 Dates
The events of the Rajkiya Pratibha Navodaya Vidyalaya (RPVV) are soon going to take place for admission in Class XI. Check the important Date here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Class XI Admission: Application (Soon)
|The online Registration for Admission in RPVVs of students of Govt./Govt. Aided Schools of Dte. of Edn./NDMC/Delhi Cantt. Board Schools located in Delhi in respective RPVVs by the HOS where the students are presently studying||August 2021
The Hard copy of the registration form may be submitted to HOS of RPVV where the student has given his/her first choice for admission
|Date & time of display of the list of Cluster-wise selected students on the basis of merit||September 2021|
|Date & time of counseling for admission||September 2021|
|The admission process of selected students (Submission of requisite documents).||October 2021|
RPV Rajkiya Class XII Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to apply for the RPNV for admission in class XI. Check out the process by which candidates can apply.
- Candidates have to visit the official site of RPVV and apply for class XI.
- The process of application form filling takes place in an online mode but the submission takes place in an offline mode.
- Candidates must have the required documents and the valid email id and mobile no. in order to apply for it.
- Make sure that all the details entered in the application form are correct.
- Once the application is filled, candidates have to download the filled application form and submit it to the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas
- In the application form, candidates have to do the signatures and paste the passport size photograph.
- Online Registration shall be made only in one RPVV in order of preference of RPVVs in a Cluster of RPVV where the applicant intends to seek admission. No request for change of school from one RPVV to another RPVV shall be entertained at any stage.
- A duly filled/completed Registration Form should be submitted by the candidate in the RPVV of his/her choice for admission.
How To Apply For RPVV Class XI Admission?
Look into the complete process of application of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya here:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Enter the details like candidate name, date of birth, etc
- A login id will be generated after the registration.
- Use the login id to complete the application process.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
This is the important part of the application form. On this page, candidates have to enter the details like personal, educational, and communication information. Make sure that all the details entered are in the correct format.
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
Upload the scanned images of the signature and the photograph and other documents required. Images must be in the prescribed format and size otherwise they won’t be uploaded.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
Pay the application fee in an online mode through Debit/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI ie. Rs 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only). The application form will not be processed if the payment of the application fee is not done. The application fee is non-refundable.
Step 5: Download The Form And Submit In Respective RPVV
Once the application is filled, candidates have to download the filled application form and submit it to the respective RPVV along with the documents required. Documents need to be submitted along with the form: Marksheet of Class X, caste certificate.
Things Required To Fill The RPVV Application Form
In order to fill the form, candidates must consider the following things into account.
- Applicant Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Marksheet or passing certificate of class X.
- Leaving Certificate\
- Transfer Certificate
- Candidate Address.
- Valid email id and phone number.
- Date of Birth
- Candidates school name
- Category of School
- Fee payment
- Classification of Area i.e Urban or Rural.
RPV Rajkiya Class XII Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to clear the Class XI eligibility requirement in order to fill the form. The eligibility criteria are:
- Age must be between 13 and 15 years as of 31 March 2021
- Must clear Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
- Check the eligibility as per the stream:
- Science: Minimum percentage of marks required for the students who have passed Class X for online registration for admission in RPVV in Class XI (Science stream) is as follows: Maths: 71% Science: 71% English: 61% Social Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %.
- Commerce: Minimum percentage of marks of Class X required for online registration for admission in RPVV in Class XI (Commerce Stream) is as follows: Maths: 61% Social Science: 61% English: 51% Natural Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %
- Humanities: Minimum percentage of marks of Class X required for online registration for Humanities Stream is as follows: Maths: 51% Social Science: 51% English: 51% Natural Science: 51% Hindi: 51 %. Economics subject in Humanities Stream will be offered to the students who have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects (excluding additional subject) in Class X Exam
RPV Rajkiya Class XII Admission 2021 Result
Once the application process is over, the merit list is released by the concerned authority in an online mode. The merit list is released on the basis of the performance of the candidates in a Class X board exam as well as past qualifying exam marks i.e Class IX. There is no entrance exam for admission.
RPV Rajkiya Class XII Admission 2021 Highlights
|Full Name||Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission for Class XI|
|Selection Mode||On the basis of merit. (Class 10th board exam marks)|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi|
|Admission Level||Class 11|
|Mode of Application||Online but need to submit the form in an offline mode|
RPVV Class XI Admission FAQs
Ques 1: Candidates can apply for how many Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya?
Ques 2: What is the frequency of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya admission in class XI?
Ans: Once in a year.
Ques 3: What is the mode of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya application form?
Ans: Online. The filled form has to be submitted offline at the respective RPVV
Ques 4: What is the mode of the Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya fee payment?
Ques 5: What is the exam mode of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya class XI admission?
Ans: There is no entrance exam, the selection is on the basis of merit.