KMAT 2020 Answer key will be released soon. The answer key will be released in online mode on the official website. The exam has been conducted on 21 June 2020. The application form has been released on 30 April 2020. KMAT 2020 is also known as Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2020. This management test is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. The entrance exam is conducted at the national level once a year. This entrance exam offers admission into AICTE approved MBA / MCA / PGDM Courses. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding Karnataka MAT exam like admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- KMAT 2020 Answer Key will be released soon.
- KMAT Admit Card has been released on 12 June 2020.
- KMAT Choice of exam centres has been started from 02 June 2020.
- KMAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 21 June 2020.
- The last date to fill the KMAT application form was 25 May 2020.
KMAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of KMAT exam are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KMAT 2020: Answer Key (Soon), Result, Counselling, Admission Procedure - Admissions
|Online application form availability||30 April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||25 May 2020|
|Facility of changing exam centres online||02 – 04 June 2020|
|Admit card release||06 – 14 June 2020|
|KMAT exam date||21 June 2020|
|Answer key release||Last week of July 2020|
|Result declaration||In the month of August 2020|
KMAT 2020 Answer Key
The vital information regarding the KMAT Answer Key is given below.
- KMAT answer key will release in July 2020.
- The answer key will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key form the official website.
- Answer Key will issue just after the completion of the written examination.
- The answer key contains the correct answers of all the questions of the exam paper.
- Candidates will be able to evaluate their scores or performance with the help of answer key.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Result
The vital information regarding the KMAT Result is given below.
- KMAT Result will release in August 2020.
- Scorecard will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth to check the result.
- Take the printout of the scorecard and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
KMAT Karnataka 2020 Cut Off
The vital information regarding the KMAT Cut off is given below.
- Aspirants must score minimum cut off marks to be eligible to participate for the counselling rounds.
- The authority will release the Cut off separately by participating institution and colleges after the announcement of result.
- The cut off will be the maximum marks to be obtained by the students in the entrance exam.
KMAT 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the KMAT counselling is given below.
- After downloading the scorecard, candidates can apply for different colleges according to their rank.
- The counselling process will be completely offline.
- Aspirants have to carry their documents along with one photocopy.
Here is the list of Different colleges which accepts KMAT Karnataka 2020 scores:
|S.No.||Name of the College|
|1||College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram|
|2||T.K.M.College of Engineering, Kollam|
|3||Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram|
|4||Rajadhani Institute of Engineering And Technology, Alamode, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram|
|5||Bishop Jerome Institute, Fathima College Road, Kollam|
|6||Sree Narayana Institute of Technology, Theppupara, Ezhamkulam, Pathanamthitta|
|7||Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, Thiruvananthapuram|
|8||Co-operative Institute of Management and Technology, Monvila, Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram|
|9||Marthoma Institute of Information Technology, Chadayamangalam, Ayur, Kollam|
|10||G K M Co-operative College of Management & Technology, Kakkode, Karakulam|
|11||Kerala Institute of Co-operative Management, Neyyardam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|12||Institute of Management and Technology, Punnapra, Alappuzha|
|13||Gurudev Institute of Management Studies, Kadakkal, Kollam|
|14||DC School of Management & Technology, Kinfra, Kazhakkuttam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|15||Institute of Management in Kerala, Kariyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|16||Sankar Institute of Science Technology & Management|
|17||T.K.M.Institute of Management|
|18||Member Sree Narayana Pillai Institute of Management & Technology|
|19||Allama Iqbal Institute of Management|
|20||UIM, Vadakkal, Alappuzha|
|21||UIM, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram|
|22||UIM, Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|23||UIM, Ezhamkulam, Adoor, Pathanamthitta|
|24||UIM, Mundakkal, Kollam|
|25||UIM, Chemmakkad, Kundara, Kollam|
|26||UIM, Punalur, Kollam|
KMAT 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding KMAT Admit card is given below.
- KMAT 2020 Admit Card has been released on 06 June 2020.
- The admit card is available in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the
- The Hall Ticket for KMAT is released by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA).
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded through the official website.
- Applicants need to bring the admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of examination.
- Without the Admit Card, applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download KMAT Admit Card Online?
The procedure for downloading the KMAT Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.kmatindia.com
- Search for the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Click on the link and download the admit card.
- Click on the centre list and locate your centre.
- Take the printout of the admit card to show at the exam venue.
KMAT Karnataka Exam Centres
The list of the KMAT Karnataka exam centres are given below.
- Udupi, etc.
KMAT 2020 Syllabus
The KMAT Karnataka syllabus will be made from the subjects like:
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Word usage, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Tenses, Antonym and Synonym, Grammer, Para Jumbles, Fact Inference Judgement.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||HCF & LCM, Algebra, Simplification, Ratios & Proportion Number System, Geometry, Profit & Loss, work & Time, Partnership (Accounts), Geometric Progression, Percentages & Averages, IN-equation, Quadratic Equation, Time, Speed and Distance, Theory of Equations, Sequences and Series, Permutation and Combination, Mensuration of Areas and Volumes, Maxima and Minima, Function, Trigonometric Ratios, Height and Distance.|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||Bar Graph, Line Graph, Tables, Combinations of Graphs, Venn Diagram, Data Sufficiency, Pie Chart, Propositions, Blood Relation, Puzzles, Syllogism, Assumptions, Data Arrangement, Statements.|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||Business, Sports, Politics, personalities in News, Culture, Social Developments, Trade Awareness, Current Affairs of National and International Economics, Economics.|
This is the latest updated syllabus of KMAT.
KMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the KMAT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper based (Offline|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for every right answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Subjects|
|A||50||English Language Usage and Reading|
|B||50||Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning|
|C||40||General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario|
Documents Required at the time of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Admission 2020
- Matric Mark Sheet and certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- KMAT Score Card
- Character certificate
- KMAT Admit Card
KMAT 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the KMAT Application form is given below.
- KMAT application form has been released on 30 April 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form was 25 May 2020.
- Candidates can change their exam centres from 02 – 04 June 2020.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly as no correction window will be provided.
The detailed information regarding KMAT Application fee is given below.
- Candidate have to pay Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2020?
The steps to apply for the KMAT 2020 exam are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the registration link.
- Enter the basic details asked such as name, gender, DoB, email id etc.
- Login and Filling the Details:
- Login using the login credentials received on the email id or mobile number.
- Enter the details asked such as personal, academic and qualification details.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Application Fee Payment:
- Then, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Uploading Documents:
- Now, candidates have to upload the documents.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- The documents to be uploaded are:
- Choosing the Exam Centre:
- Choose any three exam centres according to the preference.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Verification and Submission:
- Now, review the application form.
- Check if there is any mistake and correct it by clicking on edit.
- After making changes, the candidate may click on submit button.
- At last, click on the submit button and the application form will get submitted.
KMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KMAT Eligibility criteria is given below.
|Course||Qualifying Marks||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|MBA / PGDM||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from a recognized University
Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application.
|Management, Commerce, Engineering / Technology, Arts, Social Science, Equivalent||At least 50% marks (45% marks in Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University||Mathematics at 10 + 2 Level or Graduation Level||At least 50% marks|
These are the latest updated eligibility criteria of KMAT by the officials.
KMAT 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the KMAT exam is given below.
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM and MCA|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode ( Pen and Paper mode)|
|Number of Seats||1,10,000|
FAQs of KMAT Karnataka
I don't have math as a main subject in 12th and graduation. Am I eligible for KMAT MCA?
No, you should have maths as a main subject either in 12th or in graduation to get admission in KMAT 2020.
How many seats are reserved for OBC category?
27 % of the total seats are reserved for OBC category candidates.
What is the eligibility criteria for KMAT MBA/ PGDM?
Candidates should have done bachelor with a minimum 50% aggregate in the exam.
I am in my final year am I eligible for KMAT 2020?
Yes, Candidates in their final year are eligible for KMAT 2020.
kmat 2020 Kerala, kmat 2020 Karnataka, kmat 2020 registration, kmat 2020 exam date, kmat 2020 registration, kmat 2020 registration date, kmat kerala 2020 registration, kmat Karnataka 2020