AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form last date is 07 July 2020 with late fee. The exam has been postponed till further notice. AP LAWCET 2020 is also known as Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test 2020. This entrance exam is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. This exam is conducted at the state level once a year. This exam offer admission into three-year L.L.B. courses and five-year L.L.B. courses. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding AP LAWCET 2020 like application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
- Application Form submission last date is 07 July 2020 with late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The Exam has been Postponed. The Revised dates will be released soon by the authority.
AP LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the AP LAWCAT are given in the table below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
|Online application starts||11 March 2020|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-|
|Correction in Application Form|
|Admit card release|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
These are the official announced dates of the AP LAWCET exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AP LAWCET 2020: Application Form(Till 07 July), Eligibility - Admissions
AP LAWCET Notification
Official notification has been released for AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET that application form has been extended till 20 May 2020 due to COVID19. Revised date for the further events will be released soon.
The official notification has been released for AP LAWCET. Candidate can refer to the following article.
NOTE: Click here to view the AP LAWCET official notification.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AP LAWCET Application Form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 11 March 2020.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date of filling the form is 07 July 2020 with late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants have to fill the valid and working information in the application.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The vital information regarding the AP LAWCET Application fee is given below.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 750/-.
- The processing fee of Rs. 59 will also be charged.
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the online application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / AP Online Centers.
- NOTE: No request for the fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill the AP LAWCET Application Form?
The procedure for filling the AP LAWCET Application Form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the new application form.
- Candidates need to fill their personal, academic, and other details in the online application form.
- Students should upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible format only.
- Applicants must pay the online application form fee through online and offline mode.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
These are the minimum requirements that the candidates must fulfil in order to be fit for the exam.
- Residence: The applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): The candidates must be in possession of a Three Year Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): The applicants must have completed Class XII or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Percentage: The aspirants need to secure 45% marks for General Category Candidates but just 40% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates to appear in AP LAWCET 2020.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the AP LAWCET Information Bulletin
AP LAWCET Exam Centres
Candidates can appear for AP LAWCET 2020 Exam in the following major 16 centres which is conducted by APSCHE. Here are the following 16 centres located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
|No’s||Cities for Exams|
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the AP LAWCET Syllabus is given below.
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||History, Geography, New Amendments, Days and Dates, Indian Constitution, Civics, National Insignia, Superlatives, New appointments, Trade terminologies.|
|Current Affairs||Keep themselves updated with trending topics and current events across the world.|
|Study of Aptitude of Law||Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules, Contracts and Constitutional Law, Torts, Law of Crimes, Strict Liability, Intellectual property rights, International law, Vicarious liability, IPC and the CRPC, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional law and polity, Legal Terms.|
AP LAWCET 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the AP LAWCET Exam are given below:
- Start the preparation early to complete the syllabus on time.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Gather the study material before starting the preparation.
- Make short notes and revise them according to schedule.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate the performance.
- At last, it is advised to stay calm till the preparation.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the AP LAWCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Number of Question||120|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice questions|
|Medium||English and Telugu languages|
|Marking Scheme||01 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking for incorrect answers|
These are the latest updated exam pattern of AP LAWCET.
|Sections||No. of Question||Total Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B – Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C – Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
The vital information regarding the AP LAWCET Answer key is given below.
- Candidates can get to know the validity of predictions of their guesses through the Answer Key of AP LAW Common Entrance Test 2020 which would be available online.
- Exam paper and exams paper shall also be provided with which candidates can be able to cross-check their predictions.
- Candidate can scrutinize the answers and if a candidate has any objection about the preliminary key, then they certainly would be able to apply for objection to any question, After cross-checking by the university officials, the university will then upload final answer key of AP LAWCET.
AP LAWCET 2020 Results
The vital information regarding the AP LAWCET Result is given below.
- The result will be released 07 days after the examination.
- Scorecard will be provided to students through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will be allotted rank as per their performance in the entrance examination.
- In case students score the same marks then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
- Candidates are required to enter their registration number & hall ticket number to check the result.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling round.
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AP LAWCET Counselling is given below.
- Counselling will be held after the declaration of result.
- Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of AP LAWCET Counselling.
- Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the AP LAWCET.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Highlights
The detailed information regarding the AP LAWCET is given below.
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Popular Abbreviation||AP LAWCET|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu|
|Type of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Programmes offered when Qualified||LL.B 3 Year (LLB and LLB Hons.) and 5 Year Integrated Degree (B.A-L.L.B, B.A-L.L.B Hons., B.B.A-L.L.B, B.COM-L.L.B|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Medium of Examination
||Telugu and English|
What are the minimum marks required for an SC/ST candidate to appear in AP LAWCET 2020?
Minimum marks required by SC/ST candidates to appear in AP LAWCET is at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Is there any relaxation in minimum marks required for OBC candidates to appear in AP LAWCET?
Yes, minimum marks required by candidates in the qualifying examination to appear for AP LAWCET 2020 is 45%. However, candidates belonging to OBC category get a relaxation of 3% in the marks.
I have completed my Intermediate( 10+2) through open learning (distant education). Can i apply for AP LAWCET 2020?
There is no restriction on the mode of education, just the university/college must be recognised by the conducting authorities. Candidates fulfilling minimum academic and domicile requirements are eligible to apply for the AP LAWCET.
What is the age limit to appear for AP LAWCET 2020?
Minimum Age limit to appear for 3 year LLB course in AP LAWCET is 17 years, while for 5-year course is 21 years.
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LAW Entrance|