The Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad conducts AP LAWCET 2020 which is a State Level Examination. This examination is the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to take admission into Three Year L.L.B. Courses and Five Year L.L.B. Courses. Moreover, the top universities and colleges offer admissions in Under Graduate Law Courses through Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AP LAWCET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The dates have been confirmed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Application Form has been released from 16 March 2020 till 24 April 2020. Every aspirant is advised to keep in touch with the official website of AP LAWCET 2020 for any updates. The link to the official website is given below.
AP LAWCET 2020 Important Dates
Given below are all the AP LAWCET 2020 exam date required by a candidate taking part in the exam. It should be made sure that the student goes through it to confirm everything.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AP LAWCET 2020: Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Online application starts||16 March 2020|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||24 April 2020|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||26 April 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||27 – 28 April 2020|
|Admit card release||01 May 2020|
|Exam date||06 May 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||08 May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||10 May 2020|
|Declaration of result||20 May 2020|
|AP LAWCET Counselling||October 2020|
AP LAWCET Application Form
Here is some general information a candidate must know about the AP LAWCET 2020 online application. These should be read properly by the candidate.
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill and submit the application form of AP LAWCET 2020 through online mode only.
- Then, the candidates need to fill their personal, academic, and other details in the online application form.
- Also, the students should upload their recent photograph and signature in the permissible format only.
- Further, the applicants must pay the online application form fee through online and offline mode.
- Finally, the candidates have to take a print out of the application form for future reference
Given below is the application fee a candidate must pay with the application form to be eligible to sit for the exam. Also, the mode of payment is given below.
- Firstly, the applicants need to pay the online application form fee of Rs. 450 /-.
- Further, the candidates can pay the online application form fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / AP Online Centers.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
These are the minimum requirements that the candidates must fulfil in order to be fit for the exam.
- Residence: The applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): The candidates must be in possession of a Three Year Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): The applicants must have completed Class XII or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Percentage: The aspirants need to secure 45% marks for General Category Candidates but just 40% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- ApLAWCET Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates to appear in AP LAWCET 2020.
AP LAWCET Syllabus
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||History, Geography, New Amendments, Days and Dates, Indian Constitution, Civics, National Insignia, Superlatives, New appointments, Trade terminologies.|
|Current Affairs||Keep themselves updated with trending topics and current events across the world.|
|Study of Aptitude of Law||Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules, Contracts and Constitutional Law, Torts, Law of Crimes, Strict Liability, Intellectual property rights, International law, Vicarious liability, IPC and the CRPC, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional law and polity, Legal Terms.|
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||120|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· General Knowledge and Mental Ability
· Current Affairs
· Aptitude for the study of law
AP LAWCET Answer Key
Candidates can get to know the validity of predictions of their guesses through the Answer Key of AP LAW Common Entrance Test 2020 which would be available online on April 23, 2020. Exam paper and exams paper shall also be provided with which candidates can be able to cross-check their predictions. Candidate can scrutinize the answers and if a candidate has any objection about the preliminary key, then they certainly would be able to apply for objection to any question, After cross-checking by the university officials, the university will then upload final answer key of AP LAWCET.
AP LAWCET Results
AP LAWCET 2020 results were announced by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Hyderabad. On behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can get through online mode. The result of the same was declared from May 2020. Based on the result, candidates shall qualify for counselling. Initially, the result date was ‘Set To be April’. Candidates can download the admit card through their account from which candidates registered for their examinations.
AP LAWCET Counselling
AP LAWCET 2020 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of AP LAWCET Counselling. Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the AP LAWCET.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.Com for more updates and information related to AP LAWCET 2020.
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LAW Entrance|
AP LAWCET Exam Centres
Candidates can appear for AP LAWCET 2020 Exam in the following major 16 centres which is conducted by APSCHE. Here are the following 16 centres located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
|No’s||Cities for Exams|
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Highlights
Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
Popular Abbreviation: AP LAWCET
Mode of Examination: Online
Conducting Body: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu.
Type of Examination: Undergraduate
Programmes offered when Qualified: LL.B 3 Year (LLB and LLB Hons.) and 5 Year Integrated Degree (B.A-L.L.B, B.A-L.L.B Hons., B.B.A-L.L.B, B.COM-L.L.B
Level of Exam: State
Medium of Examination: Telugu and English
AP LAWCET 2020
official website: http://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx
,ap 09 lancet 2020 apply online, , ap lawcet 2020 notification, ap lawcet 2020 age limit, ap lawcet 2018 notification, lawcet syllabus 2020, ap lawcet age limit, ap lawcet 2020 sv university.