AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form last date to fill has been extended till 15 June 2020. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test need to register themselves by filling the application form during its availability. Sri Krishna University will conduct the exam for the first time on behalf of APSCHE. Eligible Candidates will be offered 3 Years and 5 years LLB Programme in the various Government and Private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the details related to the AP LAWCET Registration, important dates, Registration (application) fee, Process to apply for the exam is mentioned in this article.
- AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15 June 2020.
- AP LAWCET 2020 exam has been postponed and new dates will be released soon.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Dates
A candidate who wishes to appear for the test should follow the schedule for the application process described in the table.
|Online application starts||11 March 2020|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||15 June 2020|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||19 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||28 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||30 April 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||20 – 21 April 2020|
|Exam date||06 August 2020|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
Application form for the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET will be released along with the release of Official Notification. More details about registration are mentioned in this section.
- Application form filling process will be done in online mode and the Portal is open from 11 March 2020.
- Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application form will release on the official website of Sri Krishna University.
- Candidate needs to fill the registration form before 15 June 2020.
- Without the submission of application, the candidate will not be eligible to appear for the entrance test
- A Candidate has to fill all the details asked in the form which must be correct
- The required document should have to upload by the applicant (candidate)
- Once the candidate has clicked the final submission button, editing will not be done (unless the correction window is open)
- Before submission, the application fee is compulsory to pay
Documents required for the AP LAWCET Application Process
In order to complete the application process, candidates are required to submit the following lists of documents mentioned below.
- Mark-sheet of the 10th, 12th class exam. Also, Admit card number issued for the concerned exams
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Photo identity proof like Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving Licence/Identity card/passport/ College Identity card
- Caste certificate (if required)
Process to fill the AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
Methods involved in filling the registration form for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 is described step by step mentioned below in the section.
- Step 1: First of all a candidate has to visit the official website and click on the registration section.
- Step 2: Then a candidate have to Fee Payment section to pay the required fee (as instructed)
- Step 3: Click on the Know your Payment Status by providing qualifying exam admit card number and mobile number.
- Step 4: Then, a candidate has to click on the Fill Application button where all the required personal details
- Step 5: Then, the candidate has to fill the address and qualifying academic details
- Step 6: After that, an applicant has to select the exam centre from the option bar an upload the image as per the instructed format
- Step 7: once all the details are filled, documents and images are uploaded, then the candidate have to click on the save and preview button to check all the information.
- Step 8: Finally the last step would be to confirm/Freeze button for submission and also a candidate have to click on the Print the Application Form to download the document.
Imp Note: Appearing candidate should match the eligibility criteria before applying for the AP LAWCET 2020 to check their eligibility in order to appear for the entrance exam.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Fee
Fee payment is an important part to apply for the AP LAWCET. All the aspirants have to pay the amount along with the submission of the form. Details of the amount (to be paid is mentioned below)
- Fee payment can be done by using Credit/Debit Card and Net banking
- Applicants can also make the payment through the nearest AP/TS Online centres
- A candidate appearing for the AP LAWCET 2020 have to pay the required amount (instructed in the Form)
- There is no relaxation in fee as per the category of the candidate
Details of the amount to be paid by the applicant are mentioned inside the table. The candidate is advised to see the details carefully.
Application Fee Details of AP LAWCET 2020
|Application Fee Details ||Amount to be paid|
|Amount to be paid by each candidate||Rs. 750|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 59|
|Total Fee to be paid by the candidate||Rs. 809|
Candidate belonging to any category/Gendre, have to pay the same amount mentioned above in the table.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction
Those candidates who want to make corrections in the application form can avail the facility in the permitted period. Candidates are strictly advised to follow the guidelines to make changes in the application form. Check below the details and documents required in order to make changes in the application form:
For category 1, items can’t be changed by candidates themselves but they can make changes by sending a written request to [email protected]
to the CONVENER, APLAWCET 2020 stating all the requirements. Mentioned below are the fields that the candidate can mention in the email:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying examination hall ticket no
Category 2: For, category 2, the item can be changed by the candidates themselves within the given time period. Candidates can make changes by login on the official website. Candidates can make changes in the mentioned below fields:
- Type of Examination
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Appearing/ Passing
- The medium of Instruction in the qualifying exam
- Place of Study – Intermediate Degree
- Mother’s Name
- Birth State
- Birth District
- Community/ Reservation category
- Special Reservation category
- Local Area Status
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Study Details
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- Intermediate/Degree Hall ticket Number & Year of Passing
- Address of the Correspondence
- Mobile no
- Email Id
- Aadhar Card details
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Centres
AP LAWCET 2020 test centers have been mentioned-below, while filling the form applicants have to choose the city to appear for the exam:
AP LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card releases at the official website in online mode. All candidates will have to go on the official website and download the hall ticket.