AP LAWCET 2021 Result will be released in October 2021 tentatively by Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishvavidyalayam. Candidates will need their registration no. and LAWCET hall ticket no. to check the AP LAWCET 2021 Result. Authority will release the final Answer Keys soon after the AP LAWCET entrance exam based on which Results are prepared. Aspirants will have to score a minimum of 35% marks to qualify for the AP LAWCET 2021. Those candidates who will qualify for the exam will be informed online for certificate verification. Seeking applicants can scroll down to get more information about the merit lists, cut-off marks, tie-breaking from this page.
AP LAWCET 2021 Result Dates
The candidate will fulfill all the qualification criteria and ought to fulfill rules governing admission as are applicable at the time of admission. Mentioned below are the dates for AP LAWCET Result 2021:
AP LAWCET Result Dates 2021
|AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Date||22 September 2021|
|Date of declaration of Result||October 2021 (Tentative)|
AP LAWCET 2021 Result
The candidates can check important details for AP LAWCET Result 2021 below in the given points:
- To check AP LAWCET 2021 results, applicants have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- There is no other mode to have AP LAWCET result i.e. by post or courier.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the result until the admission process is over.
- Candidates will not get the facility for Re-evaluation or Re-totaling of the answer sheet in any circumstances.
- Candidates must check all details printed on the result.
- If any discrepancy is found in the result, candidates can contact the officials.
- Authority will prepare the rank list based on marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- After the declaration of the result, candidates can download their rank cards from the official website.
How to Check AP LAWCET Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the given below steps to check the results of the TS LAWCET exam:
Step 1: Visit the AP LAWCET official website.
Step 2: Click on the link displaying ‘View Results’.
Step 3: Now fill in AP LAWCET registration number and hall ticket no.
Step 4: Click on the ‘View Result’ tab appearing on the page.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to save and print AP LAWCET results for future use.
Tie-Breaking criteria in AP LAWCET
If two or more candidates get the same score in the exam then the following tie-breaking rules will be used by the authority:
- Marks secured by the candidate in Part C of AP LAWCET 2021 will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the marks obtained in Part B will be considered.
- If the tie is not resolved, then the candidate senior in age will be given a higher rank.
AP LAWCET 2021 Scorecard/ Rank Card
Candidates must check the following points regarding the AP LAWCET 2021 Scorecard:
- Candidates can download their rank cards after one week of results declaration on the AP LAWCET official website.
- The answer scripts of the AP LAWCET 2021 exam must be kept preserved for 6 months from the date of announcement of AP LAWCET 2021 results.
How to Check APLAWCET 2021 Rank Card?
Candidates can follow the given below steps to check the scorecard of the AP LAWCET 2021 entrance exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP LAWCET 2021.
Step 2: Click on the tab displaying ‘View Your Rank Card’.
Step 3: Enter the AP LAWCET hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth to check the rank card.
Step 4: Click on the “View Rank Card” button.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to take a printout of the APLAWCET rank card.
Details in AP LAWCET Rank Card
Candidates must ensure that the following details are present on their AP LAWCET 2021 Rank card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father's Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- LAWCET Score
- Total marks secured
- Marks obtained in Part A(General Knowledge & Mental Ability)
- Marks obtained in Part B(Current Affairs)
- Marks obtained in Part C(Aptitude for the Study of Law)
- AP LAWCET Rank
AP LAWCET 2021 Counseling
Based on rank, candidates will be called for a counseling session. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. According to the candidate’s filled choices, their rank, seat availability in colleges, candidates can get a seat in the college. Counseling will be organized in online mode as web-counseling in which documents are verified. Candidates have to submit counseling fees at the time of counseling which is Rs. 1000 for the general category and Rs. 500 for SC/ ST category candidate. Candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents after the counselling process.