sult. AP LAWCET Results was scheduled to be declared in the third week of May 2020 by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu. Candidates will need their registration no and LAWCET hall ticket no to check the AP LAWCET 2020 reAuthority will release the final Answer Keys soon after the AP LAWCET entrance exam on the basis of which Results are prepared. Aspirants will have to score a minimum of 35% marks in order to qualify the AP LAWCET 2020. Those candidates who will qualify the exam will be informed online for certificate verification. Seeking applicants can scroll down to get more information about merit list, cut off marks, tie-breaking from this page.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result Dates
The candidate will fulfil all the qualification criteria and ought to fulfil rules governing admission as are applicable at the time of admission. Mentioned below are the dates for AP LAWCET Result 2020:
AP LAWCET Result Dates 2020
|Date of declaration of Result||Third week of May 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date|08 May 2020 06 Aug 2020
AP LAWCET 2020 Result
The candidates can check important details for AP LAWCET Result 2020 below in the given points:
- To check AP LAWCET 2020 results, applicants have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- There is no other mode to have AP LAWCET result i.e. by post or courier.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the result until the admission process is over.
- Candidates will not get the facility for Re-evaluation or Re-totaling of the answer sheet in any circumstances.
- Candidates must check all details printed on the result.
- If any discrepancy is found in the result, candidates can contact the officials.
- Authority will prepare the rank list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- After the declaration of result, candidates can download their rank card from the official website.
How to Check AP LAWCET Results 2020?
Candidates can follow the given below steps to check the results of TS LAWCET exam:
Step 1: Visit the AP LAWCET official website.
Step 2: Click on the link displaying ‘View Results’.
Step 3: Now fill AP LAWCET registration number and hall ticket no.
Step 4: Click on ‘View Result’ tab appearing on the page.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to save and print AP LAWCET result for future use.
Tie-Breaking criteria in AP LAWCET
If two or more candidates get the same score in the exam then the following tie-breaking rules will be used by the authority:
- Marks secured by the candidate in Part C of AP LAWCET 2020 will be given higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the marks obtained in Part B will be considered.
- If the tie is not resolved, then the candidate senior in age will be given a higher rank.
AP LAWCET Scorecard/ Rank Card
Candidates must check the following points regarding the AP LAWCET Scorecard:
- Candidates can download their rank cards after one week of results declaration on the AP LAWCET official website.
- The answer scripts of AP LAWCET 2020 exam must be kept preserved for 6 months from the date of announcement of AP LAWCET 2020 results.
How to Check APLAWCET 2020 Rank Card?
Candidates can follow the given below steps to check the score card of AP LAWCET 2020 entrance exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP LAWCET 2020.
Step 2: Click on the tab displaying ‘View Your Rank Card’.
Step 3: Enter the AP LAWCET hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth to check the rank card.
Step 4: Click on “View Rank Card” button.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to take a print out of APLAWCET rank card.
Details in AP LAWCET Rank Card
Candidates must ensure that the following details are present on their AP LAWCET 2020 Rank card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father's Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- LAWCET Score
- Total marks secured
- Marks obtained in Part A(General Knowledge & Mental Ability)
- Marks obtained in Part B(Current Affairs)
- Marks obtained in Part C(Aptitude for the Study of Law)
- AP LAWCET Rank
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling
On the basis of rank, candidates will be called for counselling session which is tentatively scheduled in the month of June/ July 2020. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. According to the candidate’s filled choices, their rank, seat availability in colleges, candidates can get a seat in the college. Counselling will be organized in online mode as web-counselling in which documents are verified. Candidates have to submit counselling fee at the time of counselling which is Rs. 1000 for general category and Rs. 500 for SC/ ST category candidate. Candidates have to report at the allotted college with required documents after the counselling process.