AP LAWCET 2022 will be conducted in July 2022 tentatively by Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishvavidyalyam, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE. Candidates appearing for the entrance test of AP LAWCET 2022 will get direct admission into the law colleges inside Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET is a state-level entrance test held every year for the aspirants looking to pursue LLB courses offered by the Institutions of Andhra Pradesh. The registration process will be held in an online mode and aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. For all kinds of important information and updates, go through this article.
- The application form for AP LAWCET 2022 has been released on 13th May, 2022. Check here for Application form.
- The last date to fill the application form is 13th June 2022.
- Correction window for the application form would open from 30th June 2022 to 1st July 2022.
- AP LAWCET 2022 is scheduled to be held on 13th July, 2022.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the AP LAWCET 2022 exam status from the below table:
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test 2022 Status
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the dates for the AP LAWCET 2022 exam from the below table:
AP LAWCET 2022 Schedule
|Starting of application form||13th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||13th June 2022|
|Last date to submit(with late fee of INR 500)||20th June 2022|
|Last date to submit(with late fee of INR 1000)||27th June 2022|
|Application correction||30th June 2022 to 1st July 2022|
|Last date to submit( with late fee of INR 5000)||4th July 2022|
|Admit card|| 8th July 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 exam date||13th July 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
|Starting of counselling||To be announced soon|
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form will be released in July 2022. Candidates applying for the test can go through these points mentioned below.
- The application filling process is in an online mode.
- The candidate will be able to fill the form by visiting the official website and clicking on the application form section.
- Personal details such as the Name of the candidate, contact details, qualifications, and other information would be required to fill by the aspirants.
- Scanned images of photography along with the signature are required to upload while filling the form.
- The applicant will be given a few days for the correction in the application form and then once the submission is done, it will be final.
- Once the candidates are done with the application form, they must submit it and take the printout for further processes.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Fee
The candidate during the Registration process has to pay the required AP LAWCET Application Fee (as instructed) along with the form.
- The registration fee must be submitted on time or the application will not be considered officially.
- Submission of the fee will also be done online too.
- Rs. 750/- will be charged for all the candidates as a registration fee.
Mode of Payment: Payment can be done through a Debit card/ Credit card or nearest AP/TS online centers.
AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates appearing for the LAW Common Entrance Test must fulfill the AP LAWCET eligibility criteria before appearing for the test. Here are a few points for the candidates to be possessed for eligibility.
- Nationality: A candidate should have an Indian Nationality and should satisfy all local and non-local statuses laid down by the official authority.
- Those who are seeking for 3 years LLB Course, must be a graduate degree holder, and for those candidates who are looking for 5 Years LLB course, must be 12th
- A candidate who wants to peruse 3 years LLB course must be a graduate with an aggregate percentage of 45 for general candidates and OBC, the eligible percentage would be 42. SC/ST candidates require 40 percentages.
- Aspirants seeking for 5 years LLB course must have the intermediate board degree with an aggregate of 45% for those who fall in a general category, OBC candidate requires 42% and for SC/ST 40% is the minimum to apply for the AP LAWCET
- For those who failed to fulfill the eligibility and are ineligible while applying, their form will certainly be canceled, and not be allowed to appear for the test.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET 2022 exam will be held in an online mode. All questions will be objective. Go through the below details for more knowledge about the AP LAWCET exam pattern 2022:
Paper Pattern for AP LAWCET 2022
Mode of Exam
Total number of questions
Multiple types of question (MCQ)
The medium of the Exam
English and Telugu
Candidates can check the distribution of questions and marks as below:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||one mark||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||one mark||30 marks|
|Aptitude for the society of Law||one mark||60 marks|
|Total|| ||120 Marks|
First, two sections will contain 30 questions each for 1 mark and the Aptitude for the study of law section will have 60 questions each for 1 mark.
AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the LAW Entrance test are required to go through the AP LAWCET syllabus.
- The syllabus comprises three topics, which are General knowledge and mental ability, Current affairs, and Aptitude for the study of law.
- The appearing candidate should go through the officially prescribed syllabus to perform well in the test.
- For those candidates who are applying for 5 years of UG law course, the examination level would be from the intermediate level for them.
- Those who are looking for 3 years of UG law course will face the degree level of exam.
AP LAWCET 2022 Preparation tips
All the best to all the aspirants of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2022. Before attempting the exam, here are a few tips, all candidates should follow to cover the topics and get well prepared before the exam day.
- Get the best study material and books available online or offline.
- Make your routine and study accordingly to cover all the topics before the exam days.
- Do practice online mock tests and solve as much as the previous sample papers.
- Go through the newspaper daily and prepare for the current affairs materials.
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit card
Successfully registered candidates can download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2022 from the official website. Check out all the details related to the hall ticket.
- All the information related to the exams and the details of the exam centers will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- The candidates who successfully apply for the exam will be required to download it and bring it to the exam centers.
- In absence of admission, card one could not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
Admit card is an important document and needs to be preserved till all the process of the exam. Here is the following information the hall ticket contains:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Residential address of the candidate
- Name of the examination and their schedule
- Exam venue details
- Xerox photo of the candidate and signature.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Centers
The list of AP LAWCET 2022 test centers have been mentioned below while filling the form applicants have to choose the city to appear for the exam:
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test 2022 Answer Key will be published online on the official website along with the response key and question papers.
- The preliminary answer key will be released after a few days of the exam.
- Officials will also provide the facility to object to the preliminary answer key via email.
- The authority will verify the raised objections and release the final answer key.
- Two types of answer keys will be released i.e., official and unofficial.
- The unofficial answer key will be released after a few hours of the exam on the official website & the official answer key will be published by officials after a few days of the exam.
- Based on the answer key, candidates can calculate their score using the marking scheme. Moreover, candidates can not challenge the final answer key.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result
Candidates who successfully appear for the exam will be able to get the result from the official website.
- Through the AP LAWCET Result 2022 students will be able to know their rank, which would be based on their performance in the exam.
- The result will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
- If in case the scores of the candidates are the same or get a tie, Then tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
- Once the result will be declared, the student has provided their login credentials to get appear their result on the screen.
- Also, the scorecard is an important document and needs to be preserved carefully by the candidate for future purposes.
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling
The process AP LAWCET 2022 Counseling will be done after the result declaration and merit list announcement.
- The candidate would be called as per their ranks and their seat will announce.
- The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2022 is expected to commence after the declaration of the result and will be organized in an online mode.
- All important steps such as registration, document verification, option for different colleges, seat allotment will be done through counseling and finally, a student has to report to the allotted college with all the verified documents.
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 1000 ( for general category) and Rs. 500 (for SC/ST category) to appear in the counseling.
AP LAWCET 2022 Documents Required for Counselling
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling process will require certain necessary documents It is mandatory for the candidates who have successfully cleared the exam to bring all the following documents to the venue at the time of AP LAWCET 2021 counselling for verification. They must take the original documents along with their attested photocopies:
- AP LAWCET 2022 rank card/hall ticket
- Mark sheet of SSC or any equivalent certificate
- Mark sheet of Intermediate or any equivalent certificate
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Integrated Community Certificate/ Classification certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC(if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Residential certificate
- Income certificates or Ration card
- Sports/ PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate, if any
- Coloured passport-sized photos
AP LAWCET 2022 Highlights
All the Highlight detail is mentioned in the table below. Candidates can check the information like the Name of the Exam, Conducting body, Purpose of the exam, and others through the short description inside the table.
Basic Update of AP LAWCET 2022
AP LAWCET 2022
Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishvavidyalyam, Tirupati
Purpose of Exam
To offer admission for 3 years and 5 years law course into the different government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh
ap lawcet 2021 notification ap lawcet 2022 syllabus ap lawcet 2021 counselling notification ap lawcet 2022 exam date ap lawcet 2021 exam date lawcet 2022 andhra pradesh ap lawcet 2021 syllabus ap lawcet syllabus