AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus: The syllabus of the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam (AP ICET) is prepared by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The APLAWCET 2021 Syllabus will be available on the official website in PDF format as part of the brochure. No registration is required for candidates and no LAWCET hall ticket is required to download the syllabus. Applicants will be expected to prepare for three main sections: general knowledge and mental capacity, current affairs, and 120 mark aptitude for law review. Candidates can refer to this article to know important topics of AP LAWSET, Exam Pattern and preparation tips, etc.
Important Topics in AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021
AP LAWCET Syllabus consists of 3 elements. Below are relevant topics listed under these:
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Trade Terminologies
- National Insignia
- New Amendments
Current Affairs: Candidates have to regular updates with latest news. Keep themselves updated with latest events and trending topics.
Aptitude for the society of law
- Constitutional Law
- Mercantile Law
- Labour Law
- Indian Constitution
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Law
- Crimes and Torts
Preparation Tips for appearing in AP LAWSET
Those applicants applying for AP LAWCET 2021 are recommended to follow the steps below:
- To improve your preparedness, make a schedule. Complete the syllabus and depend on that time table.
- Try the mock test as much as you can, because trying the test improves your accuracy and speed. By trying the mock exams, you can get an idea of the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Attend occasional seminars and make regular last-minute revision notes. You would not need to go through the whole book before one or two days of the exam if you have notes.
- Solve all doubts connected with the questions. Do not leave a question later on.
- Don't stick to one problem! A lot of time is needed. Leave the question on the paper and note the same and solve the full exercise first and then solve the pending questions.
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Books
Candidates can refer these books to prepare for AP LAWSET:
|A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY||Arihant|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law entrance examinations: A workbook||Bhardwaj|
AP LAWCET 2021
On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu conducts the 2021 Andhra Pradesh Law General Entrance Exam (AP LAWCET) 2021. The entrance test will take place online in the districts of Andhra Pradesh during the 1st week of May 2021. Candidates who have migrated from the State of Telangana to the State of Andhra Pradesh in the 5 year period starting on 2 June 2015 are entitled to take the 3-year and 5-year LLB course for admission.
The AP LAWCET 2021 exam pattern is given below:
- Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
- Number of Questions: The exam will consist of 120 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Candidates can get section-wise distribution of AP LAWSET Exam pattern from the given table:
|Sections||Marks per Question||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||one mark||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||one mark||30 marks|
|Aptitude for the society of Law||one mark||60 marks|
|Total|| ||120 Marks|