NTRUHS Admission 2019: NTRUHS is popularly known as NTR University of Health Sciences. The university offers graduate and postgraduate degrees, diploma and super speciality courses in modern medicine, dental surgery, nursing, physiotherapy, ayurvedic, homoeopathy, yoga sciences etc. Admission for NTRUHS is done on the basis of clearing or qualifying entrance exams or the exam which is conducted by NTR University of Home Sciences itself. The counselling of NTRUHS will be held for various courses.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Candidates who have successfully passed the exam will be called for counselling. The NTRUHS 2019 Admission is done on merit basis only.
NTRUHS Admission 2019
The admission will be done online. Interested candidates who want to take admission in various courses of NTRUHS must fill up the online application form on the official website. But before filling an application form a candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
NTR University of Health Sciences is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The university offers graduate and postgraduate degrees, diploma and super specialty courses in modern medicine, dental surgery, nursing, physiotherapy, ayurvedic, homoeopathy, yoga sciences etc. In addition to UG and PG courses, the university also offers doctoral programs in both full-time and part-time mode. Application forms for registration can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- For the part-time Ph.D. course, students must have a working experience for a year in any of the colleges or institutes affiliated to NTR University.
- Candidates with a pass in senior secondary school or an equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology and English as main subjects can apply for MBBS/BDS.
- Selection to MBBS and BDS programs is done on the basis of student’s performance in NEET followed by counselling.
- For MBBS programmes, students have to complete the mandatory internship on prior registration with AP State Medical Council.
- For B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (MLT), BNYS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BPT the aspirants must have obtained required minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, with different combinations and English as a compulsory subject.
- The admission to the above-stated courses will be given based on the Entrance Test.
- For Post B.Sc. (Nursing), the candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent and must have done the General Nursing and Midwifery course.
- Selection in Post B.Sc. (Nursing) will be merit-based.
- Candidates with MBBS/BDS or a PG degree in the relevant subject along with internship will be eligible for applying to MD and MDS courses.
- The admission to MD, MS and MDS courses will be given on the basis of PGMET score.
- For M.Sc. (Nursing), MPH and MPT, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective field with min. 50% marks.
- The selection for M.Sc. Nursing and MPH will be done by the university on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test but for MPT it will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and Counseling, both.
- A pass in MD/ DNB in the related field is required to apply for DM and M.Ch.
- based on the merit in PGMET, a candidate will be given admission in DN and M.Ch.
- For taking admission in Ph.D. a master’s degree with an M.Phil is a must.
- The selection will be done based on the entrance test and viva voce.
- The university offers doctoral programmes in both full-time and part-time mode. For the part-time Ph.D. course, students must have a working experience for a year in any of the colleges or institutes affiliated to NTR University.
- The application forms are only available online.
NTRUHS Admission 2019 Schedule:
|Availability of online Application||25 March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||29 March 2019|
|The release of Provisional Merit List||10 April 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 May 2019|
The qualification criteria for NTR University of Health Sciences is as follows:
- Candidate should have required his/her academic qualification i.e. 10+2.
- And candidate should also have passed the qualifying exam for a particular course of their choice with minimum marks required.
- Candidate should come under the age limit.
- Furthermore, Candidates who are already studying a course shall not be allowed to sit in the examination or appear for the same course.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MD||–||He/she must have completed MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India Only Indian Nationals can apply or if the person is of Indian origin (PIO) or holds a Citizen of Indian card.||PGMET score|
|MD||Unani||He/she must have undergone and completed training as an Internee/ House Officer. If the candidate holds a Post Graduate degree in Unani, then, he/she cannot appear for the entrance examination.|
|MD||Homoeopathy||He/she must have completed the degree course in Homeopathy of 5.5 years and should hold the degree in the same or should have passed an examination holding equivalent value. He/she must also have completed the mandatory internship.|
|MD||Ayurveda||He/she must have undergone professional training as an Internee/ House Officer. If the candidate holds a Post Graduate degree in Unani, then, he/she cannot appear for the entrance examination.|
|MS||–||He/she must have completed MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India Only Indian Nationals can apply or if the person is of Indian origin (PIO) or holds a Citizen of Indian card.|
|MDS||–||He/she must hold a BDS degree from NTR university or from any other recognized university. He/she must have completed MBBS / BDS examination from a Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India Only Indian Nationals can apply or if the person is of Indian origin (PIO) or holds a Citizen of Indian card.|
Application Form 2019
The application form is made available online at the official website of NTR University. The candidates are asked to go through the prospectus and instructions carefully before filling up the application form. The candidate can download the form from the website.
- Applicants should submit a research proposal draft of the area of research in the stipulated time duration.
- He/she must attach 2 recent passport size photographs to the application form the required document copies which must be attested.
- For registration, he/she must pay a fee of Rs. 5000, as a Demand Draft(DD). The payment can be done via any branch of a National Bank.
- The application form and the necessary documents should be posted.
NTRUHS Admission 2019 Application Process
The candidates can fill the application form online. Before filling the application form, the candidate is advised to read the prospectus and notification carefully and gather all the documents required tp fill the application form. Following is the procedure to fill the application form.
BPT, B.Sc. (MLT), B.Sc. (Nursing) and Post B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form online.
- Take print out of the application form and submit it along with the original copy of the documents and 3 sets of xerox copies at the verification centre.
- After doing the verification, the university will release the merit list of the candidates on the University wesbite.
For MBBS and BDS:
- Click on the official website.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill all the required details correctly along with the NEET UG score.
- Click on “Validate”.
- Now the candidate will receive the registration number and password. Note them down for further correspondance.
- Now put the registration number and password again and complete the rest of the details and then click the “validate” button.
- Make the payment of the registration fees online through Debit/Credit or Net Banking facility.
The fee of application and counselling is INR 3000 for the OC/BC category candidates whereas for SC/ST category applicants it is INR 2500.
M.Phil. & Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- He/she can either get the application form from the university campus or download it from the university website.
- Applicants should submit a research proposal draft of the area of research in the stipulated time duration.
- He/she must attach 2 recent passport size photographs to the application form and the required document copies which must be attested.
- For registration, he/she must pay a fee of Rest. 5000/- as a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the ‘Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS payable at Vijayawada’. The payment can be done via any branch of a National Bank.
- The application form and the necessary documents should be posted to the address mentioned below:
Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada
Students are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for BUMS programme:
- He/she must visit the university website for the online application form.
- He/she must fill in all the details correctly and pay an application fee of INR1050/- (INR 850/- SC/ST) online.
- After this, he/she must get a print out of the filled application form and send the hard copy to the university along with the necessary documents, mentioned to the given address:
The Principal, Government Nizamia Tibbi College
Near Charminar Hyderabad
There is a separate application process for BHMS & BAMS programme as listed below:
- He/she must visit the AP EAMCET website to register and submit the application form.
- After registering for the respective course, he/she must pay the fee of INR 350/- via any of the following payment modes of AP ONLINE / E-Seva / MEE Seva.
- He/she must fill in the details very carefully and cross-check the details before submitting.
- Once the form is filled, the candidate is required to print the application form and attach a recent photograph in the space allocated.
- He/she must get the hard copy of the application form attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College.
NTRUHS Admission 2019 Result
Ranks are prepared which are based on marks obtained by students or candidates in the qualifying exam. The students who have cleared or secured minimum marks come under merit preparation. Then, the merit list is prepared and rank is allotted to students in order of marks obtained.
The ranks obtained in order of marks shall be displayed on the notice boards of the Medical Colleges, where the courses are offered. The results are placed in the University Website. The results are announced online for everyone not individually.
For more information regarding Rajasthan NEET 2019.