AUCET 2019 conducted by Andhra University will invite applications for admission into post graduation in various science, engineering, arts and law courses for campus colleges of Andhra University (AU), Vishakapatnam, Dr. Br Ambedkar University(BRAU), Srikakulam, PG centres and colleges affiliated to AU and BRAU in the Academic year 2019-2021. All the interested candidates can read this article to know all the important information and details.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
AUCET 2019 Important Dates
Andhra University Common Entrance Test Dates will be released by Andhra University.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||4th week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with an extra fee of Rs.1000/||4th week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with an extra fee of Rs.3000/||first week of May 2019|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the Online Applications:||4th week of April 2019|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||1st week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Entrance Test (Tentative)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Publication of Results||4th week of May 2019|
AUCET 2019 APPLICATION FORM
AUCET 2019 Application Form will have to be submitted online through the official website. Candidates will have to carefully fill the application form after acquainting himself/herself with all the information after reading the prospectus.
Andhra University Common Entrance Test Registration Fees:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Andhra University.
- Secondly, fill the online Application Form with the required details carefully, verify all the details and press Submit button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that will show the Application number along with filled details. Finally, candidates are required to take a print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Also, candidates can make the payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Use the Application number will be used for future correspondence until the admission process is completed.
- The respective Universities will make information regarding college wise, course wise, reservation category wise seat distribution, and fee structure after the declaration of AUCET 2019 results on the respective websites.
How to fill the AUCET 2019 Application Form?
Steps to fill the Andhra University Common Entrance Test Application Form is given here.
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination.
- Percentage of marks of the year of passing of qualifying examination passed.
- Date of birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in the case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/NSS/SPORTS/CAP etc.
- Parental income up to one or two lakh or more than two lakhs depending on the parental income.
- Study of residence from MRO or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
NOTE: The above original certificates are to be submitted during counselling for admission
AUCET 2019 ADMIT CARD
Admit Card for AUCET 2019 will be obtainable on the official website of Andhra University from May 2019. All the interested applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. Candidates will have to download the AUCET admit card 2019 in order to appear for the entrance test.
AUCET 2019 TEST CENTRES
The following will be the test centres for AUCET 2019.
Important Points regarding Test Centers
- Candidate will have to mention the Centre Code and name of his/ her preferable test centre in the application form. Candidates who are applying for more than one test are advised to select the same centre as there is a possibility of a clash of dates and timings
- After the submission of application form, any request for change of test centre and subject opted by the candidate will not be taken into account under any circumstances
NOTE: If the number of registered candidates is below 200 then the test will be automatically conducted in Vishakpatnam centre. Andhra University reserves the right to cancel any test centre based on the number of candidates. It has the full authority to allot a test centre other than the candidates choice or not conduct the test at all.
When the number of application is less than the number of seats then the test would not be conducted and admission would be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree.
- All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be given AUCET-2018 test-wise Ranks as per marks secured in the test appeared
- In case of a tie between candidates securing the same mark in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the date of birth of the candidate. The priority will be given to the older candidate.
- The candidate has to download Rank Card from the website only; there is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet
- There is no provision for separate re-evaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
- The rank card can be downloaded from the official website.
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- A total number of questions will be 100 and candidates will get 90 minutes to solve those questions.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- All interested and eligible candidates are instructed to go through or read the important highlights associated with the AUCET 2019 exam pattern.
- Every question will contain four alternatives among which they need to mark the right answer.
- Candidates are required to mark the appropriate answer to questions in the OMR sheet only.
- They are not allowed to mark the answer on the test booklet.
Check and Download AUCET Syllabus 2019 pdf here.
The medium of instruction in all P.G. Courses except languages offered will be in English. Hence the candidates will have to write their subsequent examinations in English only.
Download the AUCET Information Brochure Here.
aucet 2019 notification, aucet 2019 exam date, aucet 2018 syllabus, aucet 2018 notification, aucet previous papers