DU DSE MA Economics 2021 Admission process will soon start. DU DSE MA in Economics is a prestigious course offered by Delhi University to students all over the world. It is a two-year full-time programme, consisting of fifteen courses, of which six are compulsory core courses and nine are elective/optional courses. The registration process will start from June 20219tentative). Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode to apply for the course. The university will select the candidates on the basis of merit. For complete details regarding the DU DSE MA 2021 Admission process, candidates may go through the given article.
DU DSE MA Economics 2021 Admission Status
|Admission Notification||Ye to Announce|
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the DU DSE MA Admission 2021 are given below:
|Start date for Online Registration||June 2021|
|Registration closes||30 June 2021|
|Commencement of class||Last week July 2021|
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Registration
The details regarding the DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- Candidates need to register themselves which is the first step of admission procedure of the course.
- Registration for the same opens during the 2nd week of June and tentatively close in the 4th week of June.
- They can register themselves by visiting the official site od DSE i.e www.econdse.org.
- The registration shall require personal details, educational details, experience if any, correspondence details, uploading scanned photos etc.
- And finally, the fee for the same will be deposited online.
- Candidates will get their application number and password.
- These credentials will be used to download the application form.
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to this course has a number of steps :
Eligibility: A candidate must be a graduate with B.An Economics is considered eligible to apply. 50 per cent of the total seats are filled through merit and the other 50 per cent are filled through an Entrance exam.
Indian student (General): Indian Nationals can get admission through two modes, mentioned above.
For both there is a certain criterion:
- Direct Mode: Student must have secured at least 60% aggregate in B.A. Economics (Hons).
- Entrance Mode: Student must have secured at least 60% or 1st division or equivalent CGPA in any UnderGraduate/PostGraduate degree in any subject.
- Foreign Students: A foreign national may be given choice to choose either to take a departmental test or submit their GRE scores along with 2 letters of recommendation from their 2 academic referees.
- Entrance mode: Anyone who chooses to apply this way must fill the form online and apply within the prescribed.
Courses are taken in the following sequence:
- Semester I: Macroeconomic Theory, Introductory Mathematical Economics, Macroeconomic Theory
- Semester II: Introductory Econometrics, Markets, Institutions, and Economic Growth, Economic Development & Policy in India, One optional paper
- Semester III: Four optional papers
- Semester IV: Four optional papers
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the exam you must know the pattern of the same. You must be thorough with the bachelor’s concepts and have knowledge about the below-mentioned topics :
- Microeconomic theory,
- Macroeconomic theory
- Mathematical techniques used by economists, and
- Probability, statistics and elementary econometrics.
Paper will be in offline mode. The question paper will have multiple choice questions for which positive marks will be given and negative marking will be there.
Registered candidates need to pay the following fees /annual charges at Delhi University Campus.
|Computer fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|DSE Development Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|DSE Library services fee||Rs. 1000/-|
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Downloadable Question Papers PDF
The previous year question papers are available for downloading at Delhi University, Department of Economics Website. Click here to download previous year question paper.
|Year Wise Question Papers||Download Links|
DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||DU DSE MA (Economics) Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Delhi University|
dse ma economics cut off, dse ma economics entrance question papers, dse admission 2018, ma economics du entrance syllabus, ma economics admission 2018, dse entrance exam date 2018, dse application form 2020, dse mba application form 2020