Aerospace Engineering is a branch of engineering with deals with the aircraft and spacecraft. Aerospace engineering is work on research, design, construction, development and testing of spacecraft and aircraft. This field of engineering is divided into two branches which are: Aeronautical engineering and Astronautical engineering. The candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about Aerospace engineering courses, Eligibility criteria and Admission Procedure.
Popular Aerospace Engineering Course List
The candidates can check the popular course for aerospace engineering branch which are given in the list below:
- Dual Degree (Combination of Bachelor and Master Degree)
- M.Tech degree with specialization courses.
The candidate has to apply for the listed courses to get admission in aerospace engineering.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Aerospace Engineering Course Details: Eligibility, Admission - Admissions
Colleges/ Universities Offering Aerospace Engineering
The candidate can check those colleges and universities who offer Aerospace Engineering course in India which is given in the list below:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITK)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM)
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, West Bengal (IIEST)
Aerospace Course Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must check the Aerospace course requirements for the admission which is given in the table below:
|B.Tech/ Dual Degree||
Aerospace Course Duration
The candidate can check here the Aerospace course time and duration which is given in the table below:
|Dual Degree||5 Years (Combined Bachelor and Masters Course)|
|PhD||3 – 5 Years|
The candidate must check all the steps to apply for the courses of aerospace engineering which are given in the list below:
- The candidate can apply through the online mode for the application process of Aerospace engineering.
- Only the eligible candidates can apply for the admission in B.Tech/ M.Tech or PhD courses for aerospace engineering.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application form completely and correctly otherwise the authority will not the application and reject the candidate’s form.
- They must be qualified in competitive entrance examinations like JEE mains and GATE to apply for the admission.
- Only those candidates will be called for the admission or interview who filled their application form completely and got acceptable marks in competitive entrance examinations.
The candidate must check the admission procedure for Engineering in aerospace which is described in the list below:
- The admission procedure for aerospace courses is different in all the colleges and universities.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the JEE mains or GATE examination for B.Tech/M. Tech directly in some colleges or they will be selected on the basis of entrance test organised by the colleges.
- The candidates will be called for the interview after the direct selection or entrance examination for the further procedure.
- The candidates have to verify all original copies of required documents after the interview round for the final selection.
The candidate must check all the required documents which are given in the list below:
- Candidate’s recent clicked Photograph
- 10th marks sheets
- 12th Marks Sheets
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card and Score Card
- NATA Admit Card and Score Card
- GATE Admit Card and Score Card (For M.Tech courses)
- Graduation Degree and all semester Marks Sheet (For M.Tech Courses)
- Master’s Degree and all semester Marks Sheets (For PhD Courses)
Aerospace Course Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights for Aerospace Courses
|Branch Name||Aerospace Engineering|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, Dual Degree, M.Tech, PhD|
|Basic Selection Criteria||On the Merit-Based|
About Aerospace Course
Aerospace Engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with the aircraft and spacecraft. Aerospace Engineering has two major and overlapping branches called: Aeronautical engineering and Astronautical engineering. In this field, the candidate will learn about the research, designing, development, construction and testing of aircraft and spacecraft. The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the competitive entrance tests (like JEE Main or GATE).