Electrical And Electronic Engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with electrical machines. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) is used to make the communication system between the machines. EEE engineering deals the Applications, Study of power and Devices. The candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Course eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
Popular Electrical and Electronic Engineering Course List
The candidates can check the popular course for EEE engineering branch which are given in the list below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Thapar University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Shoolini University Admission 2020
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
The candidate has to apply for the listed courses to get the admission for EEE engineering field.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Electrical and Electronic Engineering Course Details - Admissions
Colleges/ Universities Offering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Courses
The candidate can check those colleges and universities who offer EEE course in India which is given in the list below:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IITR)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITK)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (BIT, Ranchi)
- Anna University, Chennai (AU, Chennai)
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check all the eligibility criteria for Electrical and Electronics courses which are given in the list below:
- For the diploma in EEE courses, the candidate can apply after the 10th standard or can after also 12th standard.
- The candidate must be cleared the required examination from the recognised board or institute.
- The candidate must be cleared the 12th level examination or equivalent with at least a minimum 55% from any recognized board examination.
- The candidate with the diploma certificate in a technical field can also apply for the admission for EEE courses.
- The candidate must be passed their 12th standard with PCM subjects to apply for the EEE.
- The candidate must be got the acceptable rank in JEE mains examination.
- To apply for the M.Tech, the candidate must be a holder of a bachelor degree in technology like BE/B.Tech from the college and university which should be recognised by the applying College/ University.
- The candidate should be passed with at least a minimum of 60% in graduation examination.
- The candidate must be got the acceptable rank in GATE examination for the admission.
- The candidate must be completed the master’s Degree in M.Tech/ M.E or equivalent to apply for the admission.
- The candidate has to clear the master’s and bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% from the recognised university/ college.
Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Duration
The candidate can check here the Electrical And Electronics Engineering course time and duration which is given in the table below:
Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Specification
The candidate can check all the Electrical and Electronics engineering specifications which are given in the list below:
- Signal Processing
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems
- Biomedical Imaging
- Power Systems engineering (including renewable energy)
Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Application Form
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the EEE courses in the colleges and universities which are given in the list below:
- The candidate has to fill the application form to apply for the admission for EEE courses.
- The candidate can fill the application form through online and offline mode (Depend on the colleges/ universities how they release the application form).
- The candidate has to fill the application form by filling all the correct asked information otherwise if the authority finds any discrepancy in the form then they reject the application of those candidates.
- All the applicants are must attach/upload all the required documents with the application form to submit the application form properly and completely.
Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Admission Procedure
The candidate must check the selection procedure for EEE courses in the colleges and universities which is described in the list below:
- The candidates have to fill the application form for the admission in college/ university.
- The colleges and university will make the selection based on the entrance examination marks of college and the basis of marks obtained in the competitive entrance test like (JEE Mains, GATE).
- The candidate has to qualified the entrance examination with the acceptable marks to get the admission.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling/interview session at the college/university.
- The qualified candidates have to verify all the documents in the college for the final step to get the admission.
The candidates can check some popular entrance exams through which they can get the admission for EEE course in the given list below:
The applicants must check the required documents that they have to verify to get the admission which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s recent clicked Photograph
- 10th marks sheets
- 12th Marks Sheets
- Diploma Certificate and Marks sheet (For Bachelor’s Degree)
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card and Score Card
- NATA Admit Card and Score Card
- GATE Admit Card and Score Card (For Master’s course)
- Graduation Degree and all semester Marks Sheet (For Master’s Course)
- Master’s Degree and all semester Marks Sheets (For PhD Courses)
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Course Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights for EEE Courses
|Branch Name||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Popular Courses||Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Entrance Test based followed by the counselling session|
About Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) is one of the branches of Engineering. This engineering is used to create communication with the devices, machines. EEE is about the using of technology and creates better devises and system by planning, designing, development and testing. To apply for the Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the candidate must be cleared 12th standard minimum with the acceptable marks.
Check Popular Courses After 12th Here.