TS DEECET 2020 Application Form submission has been extended till 27 June 2020. The application correction facility will start from 28 – 30 June 2020. TS DEECET 2020 is also known as Telangana State Diploma In Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2020. This exam is conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana at the state level once in a year. This exam offers admission into Diploma In Education (D. Ed), 2 years course in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET) and private elementary teacher training institutions (TTC) across the Telangana state. Interested candidate can go through the following for the TS DEECET exam.
Candidate can check here all the important details related to TS DEECET 2021
- Application Form submission has been extended till 27 June 2020.
- Exam has been postponed.
TS DEETCET 2020 Important Dates
The exam date 2020 of TS DIETCET is given here:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS DEECET 2020: Application Form (Till 27 June), Exam Postponed - Admissions
|Online Application Form starts from||13 March 2020|
|Online Application Form ends on||27 June 2020(Extended)|
|Application Correction||28 – 30 June 2020|
|Application Fee Payment||13 March – 08 April 2020|
|Declaration of Result|
These are the officially announce dates of the TS DEECET.
TS DEECET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information TS DEECET Application Form is given below.
- The application form has been released on 13 March 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application is extended till 27 June 2020.
- Candidate has to fill the complete application form because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
The detailed information regarding TS DEECET application fee is given below.
- Candidate has to pay Rs.350/- as the application fee.
- Mode of Payment: Applicant has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No refund of fee will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill TS DIETCET 2020 Online Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “application form”.
- The candidate has to fill the complete form by filling there detailed.
- Upload the colour photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
NOTE: Incomplete filled application will be rejected by the officials.
Telangana State Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for TS DEECET 2020 are given below:
- Nationality & Domicile: The applicant must be an Indian National and a local resident of Telangana.
- Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 01 September of the year of admission.
- Educational Requirement: The candidate should have completed Intermediate (10+2) or it’s equivalent with 50% marks from Intermediate board of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana (45% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PH). Furthermore, Candidates who have passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: The minimum marks to be considered for ranking are 35% for general candidates. For SC/ST/ PH candidates, there are no such qualifying marks criteria.
TS DIETCET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding TS DIETCET admit card is given below.
- TS DEECET Admit card releasing date will be released soon.
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through online mode on the official website.
- The aspirant can download the admit card by login through their details.
- Take the print out hall ticket for further use.
- Candidates have to carry the
How to Download the TS DIETCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Steps to downloads the TS DIETCET 2020 Hall Ticket:
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website to download the Hall Ticket.
- Secondly, Enter their Credentials Details.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates must take a printout copy of the Hall Ticket for the exam and save it for further use.
NOTE: Click here to download the TS DIETCET Information Bulletin
TS DEECET 2020 Paper Pattern
The details regarding the TS DEECET 2020 Exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Total Questions: The paper will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam is 02 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark
- Negative Marking: and there will be no negative marking.
The distribution of marks of each subject of the TS DEECET Exam is given in the table below:
|Part 1||General Knowledge||10|
|Part 2||General English||10|
TS DIETCET 2020 Syllabus
TS DIETCET 2020 Syllabus of various subjects are hereby mentioned in the Table below:
|General English||Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spotting the Errors, Idioms and Phrases, Spellings Check, Re-arranging Sentences, Comprehensive Skills, Sentence Formation, Spelling Mistakes.|
|Mathematics||Number System, Basic Geometrical Ideas (2-D), Geometry, Fractions Exponents, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Interest Discount, Algebra, Introduction to Algebra, whole Numbers, Constructions, negative Number and Integers, Quadrilateral, Understanding Elementary Shapes, Mensuration, Symmetry, Cube Root Profit & Loss, Data Handling, Statistics also.|
TS DIETCET 2020 Results
The details regarding the result are given below:
- TS DIETCET 2020 Results will be released after commencement of the exam.
- The result will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website i.e tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are going to give the entrance test can check the result.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on for the counselling on the basis of the result.
How to check the Result?
Steps to check the TS DIETCET 2020 Results:
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website and enter the Application number/ Date of Birth.
- After entering their details results will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking the result candidates must save the copy of the scorecard for further use.
TS DIETCET 2020 Counselling
Those Candidates who have qualified the TS DIETCET 2020 exam are going to get admission in the various DITE colleges through the TS DEECET Counselling session. The counselling session will be held in June 2020. Candidates who got good rank they will get in top colleges in various districts.
Note: At the time of certificate verification, candidates need to pay the processing fees.
What are the Documents Required at the time of Counselling?
Here is the list of documents required:
- TS DEECET/ DIETCET Hall Ticket.
- TS DEECET Rank Card.
- SSC Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or equivalent marks memo.
- Bonafide Certificate ( from class 3rd to inter 2nd year).
- Income Certificate.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games certificates if available.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- Recent Caste certificate
District Wise TS DIETCET Best D.Ed Colleges List 2020:
|01||GOVT DIET Mahabubnagar|
|02||Sharada School of Elementary Teacher Education, Seshadrinagar, Mahaboobnagar(Penuganti Krishna Murthy Society)|
|03||Manasa College of Elementary Teacher Education, Kothakota, Wanaparthy Revenue Division, Mahaboobnagar|
|04||Ushodaya Elementary Teacher Education Institution, H.No. 46-57, KDR Nagar, Wanaparthy post, Mahabubnagar|
|05||Sahithi Elementary Teacher Education, Ujjalawada(V), Nagarkurnool(M), Mahabubnagar|
|01||GOVT DIET Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy|
|02||Mallareddy College of Elementary Teacher Education, Suraram “X” roads, Qutubullapur, Rangareddy.|
|03||Pallavi Institute of Diploma in Education, Nancherla Gate, Pargi Road, Rangareddy District|
|04||Lalitha College of Elementary Teacher Education, Venkatapuram, Ghatkesar(M), Rangareddy District|
|05||Vailankanni Ele. Teacher Education, No.6-2-13, Shivarampally, NPA Post, Rajendranagar Municipality, Rangareddy District.|
|01||GOVT. DIET Neredmet, Hyderabad|
|01||GOVT DIET Haveli Ghanpur, Medak|
|02||Sree Vidya Sai D.Ed., college, No.5-1-2/2F1, Shanthinagar, Sangareddy (M&T) Medak district|
|03||Nagarjuna College of Elementary Teacher Education, H.No.3-5- 6611, Rajampet Road, Sangareddy, Medak District|
|04||AP College of Elementary Education, Plot No.609, Duddeda (V&Po), Kondapak (M), Medak District|
|05||Sri Kethaki Sangameshwara D.Ed College, Sy.No.74/A, Jharasangam (V&P), Zahirabad, Medak District|
|01||GOVT DIET Mallaram, Nizamabad|
|02||Indur Institute of Elementary Education, Achampally, Bodhan, Nizamabad|
|03||Sri Sadguru Bandayappa Swamy, D.Ed. College, C/o. Basalingappa Mutt, Bichkunda Village and Mandal, Nizamabad|
|04||Abdul Kalam D.Ed College, Plot No.429/9, NS Road, Lingapoor (V), Kamareddy (M), Nizamabad|
|05||Vijay College of D.Ed for Women, Mubaraknagar Village & Post, Nizamabad District|
|01||GOVT DIET Adilabad|
|02||Vivekananda Institute of Elementary Teacher Education, Ramnagar(Durganagar Road), Vill.Mavala, Adilabad.|
|03||Panchasheel Institute of Elementary Education, Gajulapet Street, Nirmal, Adilabad|
|04||Srinidhi Teacher Training Institute, Opp: Sai Baba Temple, Asifabad, Adilabad.|
|05||Sri Phulaji Baba College of Education, Plot 406, Near KB Complex, Utnoor (P&M), Utnoor Town, Adilabad District|
|01||GOVT DIET LMD Colony, Karimnagar|
|02||Jyothi College of Elementary Teacher Education, Tangallapally, Sircilla, Karimnagar.|
|03||Gourisetty Venkataiah Memorial College of Elementary Teacher Education, No.3-7-619, Jagitial Road, Karimnagar|
|04||Sangamithra College of Education (D.Ed) H.No.11-56/1/1 B, Beside Andhra Bank, Husnabad (V) & (M), Karimnagar|
|05||Surya D.Ed., College, Jagitial, Karimnagar|
|01||GOVT DIET Hanamkonda, Warangal|
|02||Rahman’s Elementary Teacher Education Institute, Jangaon, Warangal|
|03||St. Peter’s D.Ed College Vidyanagar, Hanamkonda, Warangal|
|04||Yasmeen Institute of Elementary Teacher Education, Unikicherla, Waddepalli, Dharmasagar(M), Warangal|
|05||Jangaon College of Elementary Teacher Education, No. 1-2-333, Siddipet Road, Jangaon, Warangal|
|01||GOVT DIET Tekulapally, Khammam|
|02||St. Lawrence College of Elementary Teacher Education, Arempula, Khammam(Rural)|
|03||Annie Besant College of Elementary Education, Ponnekal, Khammam|
|04||HolyFaith (Minority) Institute of Elementary Teacher Education, Sattupally, Kstaram, Khammam|
|05||Madeena D.Ed., College, No.5-16-109, M.G.Road, Kothagudem, Khammam|
|01||GOVT DIET Nalgonda|
|02||Shantinikethan College Of Education, Sundar Nagar, Miryalguda, Nalgonda|
|03||Sana College Of Elementary Teacher Education, N.H.9, Kodad, Nalgonda District|
|04||Enrich Christian College of Elementary Teacher Education, Marrigudem (M), Nalgonda District|
|05||Nagarjuna College of Education (D.Ed) Nagarjunasagar, Miryalguda (V&M), Nalgonda District|
TS DEECET 2020 Highlights
TS DEECET 2020 Exam important highlights are in the table below.
|Board Name||Government of Telangana School Education Department|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Diploma in Elementry Education Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
Read about more B.Ed Entrance & Admission Test Here.
Who conducts the TS DEECET entrance exam?
Department of School Education of Government of Telangana conducts the TS DEECET entrance exam.
What are the courses offered by TS DEECET?
TS DEECET is the common entrance test conducted for admission into D.El.Ed and D.P.S.E programs.
Is the TS DEECET entrance test is conducted online?
Yes, the TS DEECET entrance test is conducted in online mode through a computer-based test.
What is the eligibility criteria for TS DEECET?
For appearing to the TS DEECET entrance exam, candidates should have passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
TS DEECET 2020 Notification
On 24 April 2020, Department of School Education, Government of Telangana releases the press notification that TS DEECET Application form has been extended till 15 May 2020. New revised dates will be released by the officials soon. Telangana DEECET Exam has been soon postponed till further notice. Candidates can refer to the following official notification.
Click here to download the official notice of TS DEECET Application form Extension.
On 03 April 2020, Department of School Education, Government of Telangana release the press notice that the application form has been extended till 27 April 2020. Candidate can refer to the following notice.
NOTE: Click here to download the TS DEECET Press Notice.
On 10 March 2020, the official notification has been released on the official website .candidate after to this article.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the TS DEEECET Official notification
TSDEECET 2020 Examination centres shall be conducted in all the 10 districts of the state.
ttc notification 2020 in Telangana, ts deecet 2019, tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in 2019, ap ttc notification 2020, ttc exam date 2020 ap, ttc entrance exam 2020,