UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct UP D.EL.Ed 2020. Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education is a two-year teacher training programme and earlier known by the name of UP BTC Exam. Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari is the conducting body for UP D.EL.Ed 2020. The main motive of the exam is to find out professionals who can play the of roles such as teachers, assistant teachers, student counsellor, and tutor in Indian society. The UP D.EL.Ed 2020 will be consist of done four semesters.
The goal behind it is that preparing teachers for class I to VIII. Pull out the social and gender discrimination from Indian society is the fundamental objective behind it while fulfilling the basic requirement of education for each and every child. For complete details regarding the UP D.El.Ed Exam, Candidates may go through the given article.
UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020 Important Dates
Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari has not declared the exam dates yet. But, interested candidates can check the tentative dates and prepare for the test accordingly.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020: Exam Dates, Application Process - Admissions
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration starts||27 June 2020|
|Last date to register||July 2020|
|Fee payment starts||July 2020|
|Last date of fee submission||July 2020|
|Application form correction window opens||July 2020|
|Online correction window closes||July 2020|
|Exam commences||July 2020|
|Merit list & cut off||One week prior to the counselling date|
|First counselling date||3rd Week of August 2020|
|College allotment date||4th Week of August 2020|
|Document verification last date||August 2020|
|Second counselling date||August 2020|
The above-mentioned dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the UP DELED application form are given below:
- UP DELED 2020 Application form will release on 27 June 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- The uploading documents should in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for UP D.El.Ed 2020 Exam?
The steps to apply for the UP D.El.Ed exam is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Enter the details required to register yourself.
- Login and fill all the details as per asked in the form.
- Upload the documents in their prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- At last, submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
The complete syllabus of UP D.EL.Ed 2020 exam is given below:
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 1st Year Syllabus
- Education and principles of teaching
- The psychological basis of Child Development
- Teaching subject: Hindi, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English.
- Cognitive Aspects: Moral Education, Physical Education, and Music, Art
- Psycho-Motor Aspect: Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis.
- Macro teaching.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 2nd Year Syllabus
- Emerging Trends of Elementary: Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education.
- Teaching Methods, work experience, and Relevant Practical work: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Physical education and music
- Psychomotor aspect: classroom teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and textbook
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical work.
- School Experience, School Management
- Teaching Methods, Text Book Analysis etc, Work Experience
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Aspirants must be passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks by any recognized board.
Age Requirement: The minimum age criteria required for UP D.EL.Ed 2020 is 18 years. The candidates must not be more than 35 years old. Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category pay relaxed for 5 years.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Exam Application Process
According to earlier notification declared by Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari, the online registration for the UP D.EL.Ed 2020 exam will be expected to be declared in April 2020. Candidates are advised to check the official website from time to time for the latest updates about UP BTC (D.EL.Ed) application form 2020.
Applicants require valid email ID, phone number, and password for Applicant. A candidate receives an email verification code in their mail account. Likewise, Candidate can verify their registration via phone. Here, the candidate will receive the code on their mobile phone inbox. Once the verification process is complete, they require to sign in using the username and password. Now the applicant can fill the required information in the application form.
How to Apply for UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Exam?
The steps to apply for the UP DELED Exam are given below:
- Go to the official website of Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari
- Look for UP BTC 2020-20 (D.EL.Ed)
- Select the post and fill the needed information in the application form using personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Submission of application fee and submits after recheck.
- Take the print-out for future purpose.
Application Fee Classification: General and OBC candidates have to pay a registration fee of ₹ 400/-, while SC/ST applicants can pay ₹ 200/-. However, differently-abled persons are exempted from the fee payment. They can sit for the examination without paying a fee.
Fee Structure & Number of UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Government/Private College:
The details regarding the UP DELED Fee structure are given below:
|Type of College||First Year Fees||Second Year Fees||Seats Allotted|
|Government College||₹ 4,600/-||₹ 4,600/-||10,500|
|Private College||₹ 41,000/-||₹ 41,000/-||200,000|
Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Highlights
The overview of UP DELED Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Short Form ( Known As)||UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari / Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board / U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, PRAYAGRAJ|
|Category||Teachers Eligibility Test / UP BTC|
|Exam Type||State Level|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
Official Site: https://updeled.gov.in/