UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct UP D.EL.Ed 2020. Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education is a two-year teacher training programme and earlier known by the name of UP BTC Exam. The candidates must have completed 10+2+3 level of education in order to fill UP BTC application form. Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari is the conducting body for UP D.EL.Ed 2020. The main motive of the exam is to find out professionals who can play the of roles such as teachers, assistant teachers, student counsellor, and tutor in Indian society. The UP D.EL.Ed 2020 will be consist of done four semesters.
The goal behind it is that preparing teachers for class I to VIII. Pull out the social and gender discrimination from Indian society is the fundamental objective behind it while fulfilling the basic requirement of education for each and every child. For complete details regarding the UP D.El.Ed Exam, Candidates may go through the given article.
Candidates can take a look at UP D.EL.Ed 2021 here
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020: Exam Dates, Application Process - Admissions
UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020 Important Dates
Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari has not declared the exam dates yet. But, interested candidates can check the tentative dates and prepare for the test accordingly.
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration starts||27 June 2020|
|Last date to register|
|Fee payment starts|
|Last date of fee submission|
|Application form correction window opens|
|Online correction window closes|
|Merit list & cut off|
|First counselling date|
|College allotment date|
|Document verification last date|
|Second counselling date|
The above-mentioned dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the UP DELED application form are given below:
- UP DELED 2020 Application form will release on 27 June 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- The uploading documents should in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for UP D.El.Ed 2020 Exam?
The steps to apply for the UP D.El.Ed exam is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Enter the details required to register yourself.
- Login and fill all the details as per asked in the form.
- Upload the documents in their prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- At last, submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Documents Required for Filling UP BTC 2020 Application Form
The candidates need some documents to fill application form of UP BTC. Check the list of the documents given below.
- A valid Email Id
- An active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature
- Marksheet and certificate of qualifying examination
- Class 10th marksheet
- Marksheet of graduation.
- Identity proof (any)
UP BTC 2020 Application Fee
Along with the application fees, the candidates have to pay a certain amount of application fees. The fees can be checked from below:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card / debit card / net banking / e-challan.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Pattern & Syllabus
The complete syllabus of UP D.EL.Ed 2020 exam is given below:
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 1st Year Syllabus
- Education and principles of teaching
- The psychological basis of Child Development
- Teaching subject: Hindi, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English.
- Cognitive Aspects: Moral Education, Physical Education, and Music, Art
- Psycho-Motor Aspect: Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis.
- Macro teaching.
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 2nd Year Syllabus
- Emerging Trends of Elementary: Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education.
- Teaching Methods, work experience, and Relevant Practical work: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Physical education and music
- Psychomotor aspect: classroom teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and textbook
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical work.
- School Experience, School Management
- Teaching Methods, Text Book Analysis etc, Work Experience
UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Aspirants must be passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks by any recognized board.
Age Requirement: The minimum age criteria required for UP D.EL.Ed 2020 is 18 years. The candidates must not be more than 35 years old. Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category pay relaxed for 5 years.
UP BTC 2020 Choice Filling
The candidates next have to submit the choices for the course and the colleges. For choice filling, enter the course, registration number, OTP, and captcha. On entering the following details, a window for the password will open. Candidates have to enter a new password and through that password, they will be able to lock their choices.
Candidates can select more than one college. The choice that will be available to the candidates at the time of choice filling are choice interchange, choice lock, choice deletion, choice submission, choice available. However, once the candidates lock their choices they cannot make changes again.
UP DEl.Ed 2020 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the list of Participating Institutes for UP DElEd Admission 2020 from the table below:
|SALASAR INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION VILL KHASPUR POST DAYALBAGH AGRA,AGRA(010002)[Co-Education]||Private|
|ESS ESS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION 134 KHASPUR POIYA GHAT ROAD DAYAL BAGH AGRA,AGRA(010003)[Co-Education]||Private|
|MEGH SINGH COLLEGE AGRA,AGRA(010004)[Co-Education]||Private|
|JAGDAMBA DEGREE COLLEGE AGRA,AGRA(010005)[Co-Education]||Private|
|SHYAMA SHYAM TEACHERS TRANNING COLLEGE GAMRI, MALPURA AGRA,AGRA(010006)[Co-Education]||Private|
|SKY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY AGRA,AGRA(010007)[Co-Education]||Private|
|SHANTI DEVI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE NAGLA VISHNU, KHERAGARH, AGRA,AGRA(010008)[Co-Education]||Private|
|SMT BHUDEVI MAHAVIDHYALA SHASHTRIPURAM DAHTORA AGRA,AGRA(010009)[Co-Education]||Private|
|TH. EDAL SINGH SMIRTI KANYA MAHAVIDHYALA AGRA,AGRA(010010)[Co-Education]||Private|
Fee Structure & Number of UP D.EL.Ed 2020 Government/Private College:
The details regarding the UP DELED Fee structure are given below:
|Type of College||First Year Fees||Second Year Fees||Seats Allotted|
|Government College||₹ 4,600/-||₹ 4,600/-||10,500|
|Private College||₹ 41,000/-||₹ 41,000/-||200,000|
Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Highlights
The overview of UP DELED Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Short Form ( Known As)||UP D.EL.ED Exam 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari / Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board / U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, PRAYAGRAJ|
|Category||Teachers Eligibility Test / UP BTC|
|Exam Type||State Level|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
Official Site: https://updeled.gov.in/