UP D.EL.ED Exam 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to conduct UP D.EL.Ed 2019. Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education is a two-year teacher training programme and earlier known by the name of UP BTC Exam. Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari is the conducting body for UP D.EL.Ed 2019. The main motive of the exam is to find out professionals who can play the of roles such as teachers, assistant teachers, student counsellor, and tutor in Indian society. The UP D.EL.Ed 2019 will be consist of done four semesters. The goal behind it is that preparing teachers for class I to VIII. Pull out the social and gender discrimination from Indian society is the fundamental objective behind it while fulfilling the basic requirement of education for each and every child.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
UP D.EL.ED Exam 2019 Important Dates
Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari has not declared the exam dates yet. But, interested candidates can check the tentative dates and prepare for the test accordingly.
Official Site: https://updeled.gov.in/
|Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration starts||27 June 2019|
|Last date to register||July 2019|
|Fee payment starts||July 2019|
|Last date of fee submission||July 2019|
|Application form correction window opens||July 2019|
|Online correction window closes||July 2019|
|Exam commences||July 2019|
|Merit list & cut off||One week prior to the counselling date|
|First counselling date||3rd Week of August 2019|
|College allotment date||4th Week of August 2019|
|Document verification last date||August 2019|
|Second counselling date||August 2019|
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
The complete syllabus of UP D.EL.Ed 2019 is mention below
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 1st Year Syllabus
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Education and principles of teaching
- The psychological basis of Child Development
- Teaching subject: Hindi, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English.
- Cognitive Aspects: Moral Education, Physical Education, and Music, Art
- Psycho-Motor Aspect: Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis.
- Macro teaching.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 2nd Year Syllabus
- Emerging Trends of Elementary: Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education.
- Teaching Methods, work experience, and Relevant Practical work: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Physical education and music
- Psychomotor aspect: classroom teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and textbook
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical work.
- School Experience, School Management
- Teaching Methods, Text Book Analysis etc, Work Experience
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Aspirants must be passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks by any recognized board.
Age Requirement: The minimum age criteria required for UP D.EL.Ed 2019 is 18 years. The candidates must not be more than 35 years old. Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category pay relaxed for 5 years.
UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Exam Application Process
According to earlier notification declared by Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari, the online registration for the UP D.EL.Ed 2019 exam will be expected to be declared in April 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official website from time to time for the latest updates about UP BTC (D.EL.Ed) application form 2019.
Applicants require valid email ID, phone number, and password for Applicant. A candidate receives an email verification code in their mail account. Likewise, Candidate can verify their registration via phone. Here, the candidate will receive the code on their mobile phone inbox. Once the verification process is complete, they require to sign in using the username and password. Now the applicant can fill the required information in the application form.
How to Apply for UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Exam?
- Go to the official website of Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari
- Look for UP BTC 2019-20 (D.EL.Ed)
- Select the post and fill the needed information in the application form using personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Submission of application fee and submits after recheck.
- Take the print-out for future purpose.
Application Fee Classification: General and OBC candidates have to pay a registration fee of ₹ 400/-, while SC/ST applicants can pay ₹ 200/-. However, differently-abled persons are exempted from the fee payment. They can sit for the examination without paying a fee.
Fee Structure & Number of UP D.EL.Ed 2019 Government/Private College:
|Type of College||First Year Fees||Second Year Fees||Seats Allotted|
|Government College||₹ 4,600/-||₹ 4,600/-||10,500|
|Private College||₹ 41,000/-||₹ 41,000/-||200,000|
Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Highlights
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Short Form ( Known As)||UP D.EL.ED Exam 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari / Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board / U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, PRAYAGRAJ|
|Category||Teachers Eligibility Test / UP BTC|
|Exam Type||State Level|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.