Central University of Orissa Admissions 2023 will be on the basis of the CUCET 2023. CUET UG 2023 exam result has been released on 16 September 2023. The CUO offers admission in various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate and research programmes to eligible and interested candidates every year through the entrance examination. The admission process and counselling will start very soon as the result of CUET is released. CUO offers admission in BCA and B.Ed programmes on UG level and MA, M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc and MBA programmes at PG level. Moreover, it also offers admission in M.Phil and PhD programmes at Doctorate level with 8 different specialisations.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
CUO was established in 2009 by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act. CUO is situated at Sunabeda Town, Koraput District in Odisha, India. It is one of 20 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period. Further details regarding the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, admit card & results are given in the article below.
Central University Of Orissa Admission 2023 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the CU Orissa 2023 Admission process are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Central University of Orissa Admissions 2023: CU Odisha Application Form, Merit List - Admissions
CUCET 2023 Dates
|Activity UG/PG Programmes (Except MBA)||Date (tentative)|
|Publish date of CUCET result||17 October 2023|
|Upload of 1st Merit listed candidates||19 October 2023|
|Registration of 1st merit listed candidates for online counselling and admission||20-22 October 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the first merit listed candidates.||23 October 2023|
|Upload of 2nd Merit list based on vacancy after admission of 1st merit listed candidates||24 October 2023|
|Registration of 2nd merit listed candidates for online counselling and admission||25-26 October 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the 2nd merit listed candidates.||27 October 2023|
|Upload of Waiting list based on vacancy after admission of 2nd merit listed candidates||28 October 2023|
|Registration of Waiting listed candidates for online counselling and admission||29-31 October 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the Waiting listed candidates.||02 November 2023|
|Activity MBA Programmes||Date|
|Publish date of CUCET result||17 October 2023|
|Registration of candidates for Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI)||19-21 October 2023|
|Verification of documents.||22 October 2023|
|Online Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted||26-28 October 2023|
|Upload of 1st Merit listed candidates||29 October 2023|
|Registration of 1st merit listed candidates for admission||29-31 October 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the first merit listed candidates.||November 2023|
|Upload of 2nd Merit list based on vacancy after admission of 1st merit listed candidates||November 2023|
|Registration of 2nd merit listed candidates for online counselling and admission||November 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the 2nd merit listed candidates.||November 2023|
|Upload of Waiting list based on vacancy after admission of 2nd merit listed candidates||November 2023|
|Registration of Waiting listed candidates for admission||November 2023|
|Verification of documents and finalisation of admission of the Waiting listed candidates.||November 2023|
Central University of Orissa Admission 2023 Application Form
Application form for the entrance exam will be available on the official website os the Central University Of Orissa. Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the university must fill the form and submit the fees. The applications can be filled through online as well as offline mode. Application forms can be obtained by sending a bank challan of INR 500 (INR 250 for reserved category candidates). The fee will be payable at SBI branch. The account details and IFSC code will be notified as well.
For UG/PG Programmes:
For M.Phil/P.Hd Programmes:
How to fill Central University of Orissa (CUO) 2023 Application Form?
Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website and open the application form.
- Now, fill the required information asked in the application form such as Personal Information, General Information, Education, Phone no. & email ID.
- After filling the information click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates need to submit their scanned photograph & signatures in jpg/ jpeg format.
- After providing all the information and documents proceed to the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and take the print out of the application form for further use.
Central University of Orissa Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG /Ph.D. courses is given below. For detailed criteria about various courses candidates must visit the official website.
|MA||Candidates with a graduate degree in relevant field with 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for this programme|
|M.Sc||Science graduates with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or Arts graduates with minimum 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for these courses|
|MBA||A graduate with minimum 60% aggregate marks in any field from a recognized university can apply for MBA programme|
|PhD||Candidates with a post-graduate degree in a relevant course field will be eligible to apply for Ph.D. courses|
|M.Phil||Candidates with a post-graduate degree in a relevant course field will be eligible to apply for PhD courses|
Download the Central University of Orissa Koraput list of courses Here.
Central University of Orissa Admit Card 2023
- Admit card will be been released by the university on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Central University of Orissa List Of Schools/Departments 2023
School of Languages Department of Odia Language & Literature (DOLL):
- Department of English Language & Literature (DELL)
- Department of Hindi (DH)
- Department of Sanskrit (DSKT)
School of Social Sciences Department of Anthropology (DA)
- Department of Sociology (DS)
- Department of Economics (DE)
School of Education &Education Technology
- Department of Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- Department of Education (DEDN)
School of Basic Sciences & Information Sciences
- Department of Mathematics (DM)
- Department of Computer Science (DCS)
School of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources
- Department of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural
- Resources (DBCNR)
School of Commerce and Management Studies
- Department of Business Management (DBM)
School of Applied Sciences
- Department of Statistics (DSTAT)
Central University of Orissa Examination Centers 2023
The university exam will be held in 5 states across India. List of the states/cities are mentioned below:
Central University Of Orissa Admission Result 2023
Results will be announced by the university soon on the official website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll no. on the result page. It will help the candidates to know whether they have qualified the exam or not.
Selection of Candidates
Selection of Candidates for the U.G./P.G. Programmes:
- The final selection of candidates for admission to various UG/PG
- programmes of study will be based on the performance in the Entrance
- Examination and in case of MBA through Viva-voce / Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
Selection of Candidates for the Research Programmes (M. Phil. and PhD):
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of the research methodology and 50% shall be subject-specific. An interview/viva-voce is to be organized by the University.
- The candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a Committee duly constituted for the purpose at the time of the interview/viva-voce.
- The cut-off marks in the Entrance Test shall be 50% for all categories.
- For Research Programmes (PhD) in addition to the above, all exempted candidates (Candidates who have finally qualified for CSIR/UGCJRF/NET, SLET/SET, ICAR/ICMR, awardees of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF), Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF), National Fellowship for OBC, Basic Science Research Fellowship, Inspire Fellowship, National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), Fellowship or similar National Fellowships) shall be exempted from appearing at the Entrance Examination and will be called for the Viva-voce test for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes.
- Students with the M.Phil. degree in the same programme is also eligible for exemption from the written test for the Ph.D. Programme.
Central University Of Orissa Admission 2023 Counselling
- The counselling schedule will be released by the university on the official website.
- Only those candidates who will be able to qualify the entrance examination will be allowed to take part in the counselling.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared considering the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam.
Central University Of Orissa Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission Name||Central University of Orissa Admission 2023|
|Frequency||Once a year|
More Central Universities Here.
central university koraput b.ed admission, central university koraput courses, central university koraput bed entrance 2018, central university koraput bed entrance syllabus, central university koraput pg entrance 2018, central university koraput bed entrance syllabus pdf, central university koraput bed entrance question paper, central university b.ed admission.
Can I pay the fee in installmets?
After study in this university Can I take admission in Delhi University?
I have done my graduation with 48% and MA with 58%. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed?
I’ve completed my graduation with 49.70%, am I eligible for B.Ed from CUO – Central University Of Orissa?