Central University of Orissa Admissions 2020: The Central University of Orissa (CUO) is a public central university. It was established in 2009 by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act. CUO is situated at Sunabeda Town, Koraput District in Odisha, India. It is one of 20 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The university offers various Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate and research programmes to the eligible and interested candidates every year through entrance examination. Further details regarding the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, admit card & results are given in the article below.
Central University Of Orissa Admission 2020 Important Dates
The university will be released the important dates regarding admissions which are mentioned below:
|Application form release||May 2020|
|Last date to apply online||June 2020|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||June 2020|
|Entrance Exam||June 2020|
|Declaration of first merit list||July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2020|
Central University of Orissa Examination Schedule 2020
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links) Apply Here
9:00 am –11:00 am
12.00 pm-2.00 pm
3.00 pm-5.00 pm
| July 2020
|MBA||· M.Sc. in
· M.A. in Hindi
· M. A. in Sanskrit
· M.A. in Odia
· M.Phil. in
· Journalism &
· Biodiversity &
· Biodiversity &
|B.Ed.||· M.A. in Journalism
· 5–year Integrated
|· M.A. in English
· M.A. in Sociology
· M.Sc. in
· M. Sc. in Statistics
Central University of Orissa Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for the entrance exam will be available on the official website os the Central University Of Orissa. Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the university must fill the form and submit the fees. The applications can be filled through online as well as offline mode. Application forms can be obtained by sending a bank challan of INR 500 (INR 250 for reserved category candidates). The fee will be payable at SBI branch. The account details and IFSC code will be notified as well.
For UG/PG Programmes:
For M.Phil/P.Hd Programmes:
How to fill the Central University of Orissa (CUO) 2020 Application Form?
Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website and open the application form.
- Now, fill the required information asked in the application form such as Personal Information, General Information, Education, Phone no. & email ID.
- After filling the information click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates need to submit their scanned photograph & signatures in jpg/ jpeg format.
- After providing all the information and documents proceed to the fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and take the print out of the application form for further use.
Central University of Orissa Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG /Ph.D. courses is given below. For detailed criteria about various courses candidates must visit the official website.
|MA||Candidates with a graduate degree in relevant field with 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for this programme|
|M.Sc||Science graduates with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or Arts graduates with minimum 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for these courses|
|MBA||A graduate with minimum 60% aggregate marks in any field from a recognized university can apply for MBA programme|
|PhD||Candidates with a post graduate degree in relevant course field will be eligible to apply for Ph.D. courses|
|M.Phil||Candidates with a post graduate degree in relevant course field will be eligible to apply for Ph.D. courses|
Central University of Orissa Admit Card 2020
- Admit card will be been released by the university on the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Central University of Orissa List Of Schools/Departments 2020
School of Languages Department of Odia Language & Literature (DOLL):
- Department of English Language & Literature (DELL)
- Department of Hindi (DH)
- Department of Sanskrit (DSKT)
School of Social Sciences Department of Anthropology (DA)
- Department of Sociology (DS)
- Department of Economics (DE)
School of Education &Education Technology
- Department of Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- Department of Education (DEDN)
School of Basic Sciences & Information Sciences
- Department of Mathematics (DM)
- Department of Computer Science (DCS)
School of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources
- Department of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural
- Resources (DBCNR)
School of Commerce and Management Studies
- Department of Business Management (DBM)
School of Applied Sciences
- Department of Statistics (DSTAT)
Central University of Orissa Examination Centers 2020
The university exam will be held in 5 states across India. List of the states/cities are mentioned below:
Results will be announced by the university soon on the official website. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll no. on the result page. It will help the candidates to know whether they have qualified the exam or not.
Selection of Candidates
Selection of Candidates for the U.G./P.G. Programmes:
- The final selection of candidates for admission to various UG/PG
- programmes of study will be based on the performance in the Entrance
- Examination and in case of MBA through Viva-voce / Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
Selection of Candidates for the Research Programmes (M. Phil. and PhD):
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of the research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific. An interview/viva-voce is to be organized by the University.
- The candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a Committee duly constituted for the purpose at the time of the interview/viva-voce.
- The cut-off marks in the Entrance Test shall be 50% for all categories.
- For Research Programmes (PhD) in addition to the above, all exempted candidates (Candidates who have finally qualified for CSIR/UGCJRF/NET, SLET/SET, ICAR/ICMR, awardees of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF), Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF), National Fellowship for OBC, Basic Science Research Fellowship, Inspire Fellowship, National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), Fellowship or similar National Fellowships) shall be exempted from appearing at the Entrance Examination and will be called for the Viva-voce test for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes.
- Students with the M.Phil. degree in the same programme is also eligible for exemption from the written test for the Ph.D. Programme.
- Counselling schedule will be released by the university in July 2020.
- The university will be releasing the counselling list on the official website.
- Only those candidates who will be able to qualify the entrance examination will be allowed to take part in the counselling.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared considering the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam.
Stay tuned about Central University of Orissa Admissions here.
More Central Universities Here.
central university koraput b.ed admission, central university koraput courses, central university koraput bed entrance 2018, central university koraput bed entrance syllabus, central university koraput pg entrance 2018, central university koraput bed entrance syllabus pdf, central university koraput bed entrance question paper, central university b.ed admission.