AIPVT 2023 is also known as All India Pre Veterinary Test 2023. There is no separate exam conducted for admission purpose. The admission process is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. A merit list is prepared on the basis of NEET score and counselling will be done through Online mode. This admission process is conducted at the national level once in a year to offer admission into B.V.Sc & A.H degree. Through this examination, admission into this course is created underneath 15% All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding AIPVT 2023 like dates, eligibility, application form etc.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
AIPVT 2023 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to announce|
AIPVT 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of the AIPVT are given in the table below.
|1st round online registration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Process & seat allocation||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate||4th week of July to 1stweek of August 2023|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIPVT 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Vacant seats publication||1st week of August 2023|
|Seat allotment process||1st week of August 2023|
|Result publication||1st week of August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of round 2||2nd to 3rd week of August 2023|
|Vacant seats publication||3rd week of August 2023|
|Seat allotment process||3rd week of August 2023|
|Result publication||3rd week of August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of round 3||4th week of August to 1st week of September 2023|
|The provisional allotment of seats||1st week of September 2023|
|Submission of online payment||1st week of September 2023|
|Result publication||1st week of September 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of mop-up round||2nd week to 3rdweek of September 2023|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
AIPVT 2023 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Application form is given below.
- AIPVT Application form will release in online mode.
- Candidate can fill their form on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to fill the form from August 2023.
- Applicants have to complete form because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- All the aspirants are requested to fill the valid and working details in the form.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
AIPVT 2023 Application Fee
The category wise AIPVT application fee is given below.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|OCI/PIO Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The payment of application fee shall be made through NEFT/RTGS. Details for making the payment are as under:
|Name of beneficiary||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of Bank and Branch Address||Vijaya Bank, Bhikaji Cama
Place, New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducted body.
How to fill AIPVT 2023 Application Form?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website i.e. www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Search for Online application form link.
- Step 3 – Start filling the details required.
- Step 4 – Pay the Application Fees.
- Step 5 – Finally, take the printout of the application fees for future reference.
Details to Enter in the AIPVT 2023 Application Form
The candidate is required to fill the following details in the application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- NEET UG 2020 Roll Number
- NEET UG 2020 Registration Number
- NEET Score
- 10th and 12th Score
AIPVT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT 2023 Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Foreign nationals must confirm their eligibility from the concerned medical/state before applying.
- J&K Candidate: Candidates those are from J&K must submit an affidavit to the allocated college at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must lie between 17 years to 25 years (as on or before 31 December 2023). There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent with recognized board.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subjects. Candidates must have obtained 47.5% aggregate marks in 12th class.
AIPVT 2023 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the AIPVT 2023 Exam pattern are given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 03 hours duration.
- No. of questions: There will be 180 questions in the exam paper.
- Total marks: The exam will be of total of 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme:
- For every correct answer: 04 marks will be awarded.
- For every wrong answer: 01 marks will be deducted.
AIPVT 2023 Result
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Merit list is given below.
- Merit list will be released in the last week of August 2023.
- The result will be declared through online mode on the official website.
- Students can check their result for allocation of seat.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the result for the counselling process.
AIPVT 2023 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Counselling is given below.
- The counselling process will be conducted through online mode.
- The process will start after the declaration of NEET 2023 result.
- Shortlisted candidate will be allocated to the candidates based on rank, availability of seats, age, qualifications, etc.
- Counselling round will be conducted in the last week of August to the first week of September 2020.
- Candidates will have to carry their original documents for the counselling process.
Documents Required for AIPVT 2023 Counselling
Candidates will have to carry original documents at the time of counselling. Here, we have mentioned some documents required at the time of counselling:
- Rank card of NEET 2023
- Admit card of NEET 2023
- Copy of application form of NEET 2023
- Copy of VCI registration confirmation page
- 10+2 mark sheets and certificates
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
Download the College Wise Seats Available for Counselling Under 15% All India Quota – 2018: Veterinary and Animal Sciences College Wise Seat Matrix.
Reservation of Seats In Veterinary Colleges under 15% All India Quota
Candidates can take a review at the table below to check the Reservation criteria for the admissions.
|Schedule Caste (SC) Candidates||15%|
|Schedule Caste (ST) Candidates||7.5%|
AIPVT 2023 Highlights
The overview of AIPVT 2023 Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Commonly Known As||AIPVT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into B.V.Sc and A.H Degree|
ipvt 2020 application form date, aipvt 2020 exam date, aipvt 2020 syllabus, aipvt 2020 registration, aipvt 2020 notification, aipvt 2020 form date, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in 2020
HEY I HAVE GOT 250 MARKS IN NEET CAN I GET ADMISSION IN VETNERY COLLAGE
Hi, I have scored 220 in NEET and I belong to SC category will I get a seat in VCI counselling
Hey i got 535 marks in neet 2019 but due to mistake i fill a private college in between the govt college nd vci alloted me that college in second round can i participate in 3 round counselling
FOR BVSC DEGREE, IS NEET IS REQUIRED?..
Sir mujhe 297 marks mile hai kya sir mai elegible hu
Next application form realesed date ?
I score 312 in NEET general category… Can I get veterinary seat in semi government or private seat anywhere in India
I have 465 neet marks i gate vci seet
I got 581 marks in neet 2020
Can I got ivri
Can I get vetrinary colage at 420 marks 202neet