AIPVT 2020 is also known as All India Pre Veterinary Test 2020. There no separate exam is conducted for the admission purpose. Admission process is conducted by Veterinary Council of India. A merit list is prepared on the basis of NEET score. This admission process is conducted at the national level once in a year to offer admission into B.V.Sc & A.H degree. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding AIPVT.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the AIPVT is given below.
|Starting of online application for NEET 2020||02 December 2019|
|Last date of application submission for NEET 2020||06 January 2019|
|Admit card release (NEET)|
|Date of examination (NEET)|
|Counselling begins for AIPVT 2020||August 2020|
|Publication of seats under 15% quota||First week of August 2020|
|Online registration (choice filling)||Second week of August 2020|
|Processing of seat allotment||Fourth week of August 2020|
|Result declaration||Last week of August 2020|
|Reporting||Last week of August 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIPVT 2020: All India Veterinary Application Form 2020 - Admissions
AIPVT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Application form is given below.
- Candidate can fill their form on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants have to complete form because incomplete filled form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- All the aspirants are requested to fill the valid and working details in the form.
The category wise AIPVT application fee is given below.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|OCI/PIO Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The payment of application fee shall be made through NEFT. Details for making the payment are as under:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
|Name of beneficiary||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of Bank and Branch Address||Vijaya Bank, Bhikaji Cama
Place, New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducted body.
How to fill the AIPVT Application Form?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
- Search for Online application form link.
- Start filling the details required.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Finally, take the printout of the application fees for future reference.
AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Foreign nationals must confirm their eligibility from the concerned medical/state before applying.
- J&K Candidate: Candidates those are from J&K must submit an affidavit to the allocated college at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must lie between 17 years to 25 years (as on or before 31 December 2020). There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent with recognized board.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subjects. Candidates must have obtained 47.5% aggregate marks in 12th class.
AIPVT 2020 Result: AIPVT 2020 Merit List
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Merit list is given below.
- Merit list will be released in the last week of August 2020.
- The result will be declared through online mode on the official website.
- Students can check their result for allocation of seat.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the result for the counselling process.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AIPVT Counselling is given below.
- Counselling process will be conducted through online mode.
- Shortlisted candidate will be allocated to the candidates based on rank, availability of seats, age, qualifications, etc.
- Counselling round will be conducted in the last week of August to First week of September 2020.
Candidates will have to carry original documents at the time of counselling. Here, we have mentioned some documents required at the time of counselling:
- Rank card of NEET 2020
- Admit card of NEET 2020
- Copy of application form of NEET 2020
- Copy of VCI registration confirmation page
- 10+2 mark sheets and certificates
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
Download the College Wise Seats Available for Counselling Under 15% All India Quota – 2018: Veterinary and Animal Sciences College Wise Seat Matrix.
AIPVT 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Commonly Known As||AIPVT 2020|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into B.V.Sc and A.H Degree|
Veterinary Council of India
Veterinary Council of India [for queries)
A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
Phone No: 011 – 26184149/26184354
ipvt 2020 application form date, aipvt 2020 exam date, aipvt 2020 syllabus, aipvt 2020 registration, aipvt 2020 notification, aipvt 2020 form date, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in 2020