AIPVT 2020 Application Form will be available in November 2019. All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT 2020) is conducted by Veterinary Council of India. Now Veterinary Council of India is taking NEET score for the preparation of merit list. The veterinary council of India (VCI) will conduct the online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc and A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized veterinary colleges on all India basis for session 2020. As per regulation of VCI, the minimum Standards of Veterinary Education- Degree Course (B.V.Sc and A.H) Regulations 2016, 15% of the of three total number of seats of each recognized veterinary college shall be filled up on all India basis through common entrance test. The selection of candidates for admission to B.V.Sc and A.H degree course under 15% All-India Quota shall be applicable to the veterinary colleges in India except for Jammu and Kashmir.
AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
First Round: Only the applicants who have registered for online counselling shall be eligible for allotment of seats under All India quota.
|1.||Application form (Choice Filling/Choice Locking) starts from||17 July 2020|
|2.||Last date of AIPVT 2020 application form||22 July 2020|
|3.||Processing of seat allotment||23 – 25 July 2020|
|4.||VCI will declare the Result on||26 July 2020|
|5.||Reporting at the Allotted College||29 July – 02 August 2020|
|1.||The announcement of vacant seats||06 August 2020|
|2.||Processing of Seat Allotment||07 – 08 August 2020|
|3.||Second Round Result Declaration||10 September 2020|
|4.||Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment in the second round||09 August 2020|
|5.||Last date of reporting at the Allotted College||13 – 19 August 2020|
|Publication of vacant seats||21 August 2020|
|Seat allotment||22 – 23 August 2020|
|Publication of allotment result||26 August 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||27 August – 03 September 2020|
Mop Round Counselling
|Publication of provisional allotment of seats||05 September 2020|
|Submission of online payment of securing money for candidates who have alloted seats||06 – 07 September 2020|
|Declaration of final result||09 September 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||11 – 16 September 2019|
AIPVT 2020 Application Form
The application form for All India Pre-Veterinary Test will be released by Veterinary Council of India. Following are the steps to fill the VCI Counselling.
- Go to the Veterinary Council of India official website i.e. www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
- Search for Online application form link.
- Start filling the details required.
- Pay the Application Fees i.e. Rs.1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. Fee for OCI/PIO candidate is Rs. 1000/-.
- The Online Registration fees listed above do not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges. Bank charges if any shall be paid by the student other than fee prescribed by VCI.
- Finally, take the printout of the application fees for future reference.
Online Registration Fees Payment: The payment of application fee shall be made through NEFT. Details for making the payment are as under:
|Name of beneficiary||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of Bank and Branch Address||Vijaya Bank, Bhikaji Cama
Place, New Delhi – 110066
AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for online counselling for admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programs under 15% seats (Quota) in recognized veterinary colleges except for the state of JAMMU AND KASHMIR during 2020.
Candidates should be an Indian citizen. The candidates from the state of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for admission to B.V.Sc and A.H course under 15% all India quota since the provision of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 have not been extended to the State of Jammu and Kashmir. However, the candidates who are residing in the Jammu and Kashmir and appeared in NEET (UG) 2020 desire to take admission to AIPVT 2020 under 15% All India quota shall have to submit an Affidavit.
Candidate must have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31 December 2020. Further, the maximum age should not exceed 25 years. There shall be a relaxation of maximum age by five years for scheduled caste SC or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward class candidates.
He or she has passed the qualifying examinations as defined under VCI- MSVE Regulations with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English equivalent to class 12th science examination of an Indian University or Board affiliated by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Marks Required General Candidate: A candidate under the general category for admission to the B.V.Sc and A.H degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology and secured 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination.
Marks Required for SC or SCT: In respect of candidates belonging to SC or ST or other special categories of students as specified by the government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% reserved for SC and ST students in any state cannot be filled for want of requisite number of candidates fulfilling the minimum requirement prescribed from that state, then such vacancies shall be filled up on all India basis with candidates belonging to the SC and ST obtaining not less than the minimum prescribed pass percentage.
NEET UG 2020 Merit
Admission of students to B.V.Sc and A.H degree course shall be made only on the basis of his or her merit obtained in the Merit of NEET UG 2020 subject to fulfillment of the other criteria as laid down above including qualifying examination and no other merit or weightage shall be considered for admission to B.V.Sc and A.H degree course.
A candidate shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc and A.H degree courses including those admitted under 15% reserved quota of VCI if he or she suffers the following disabilities, namely:-
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50%
- Disability of any one limb of more than 50%
- Disability of upper limb
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability
- Candidates with progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities which otherwise would interface in the performance of duties of a veterinarian.
AIPVT 2020 Result
- The candidate can check the counselling result of the allocation of seats on the Veterinary Council of India website (www.aipvt.vci.nic.in) by clicking link RESULT.
- The VCI result will have the detail of allotted College to candidates as per candidates merit of choice and rank.
- After allocation of the seat, there is no provision for re-counselling and change of seat.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
The online counselling for All India 15% seat allotment is done by VCI. The counselling dates are given above.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION AT THE ALLOTTED COLLEGE AT THE TIME OF REPORTING/ADMISSION:
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page downloaded from
- Copy of Application Form of NEET- UG – 2020 as downloaded by the
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020 issued by CBSE for appearing in the NEET
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2020 issued by CBSE.
- Aaaddhar Card/Voter ID Card/Ration Card/Passport as the case may be
written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2020 (any one of the ID is
required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate (if the Secondary School Examination Certificate does
not have the same).
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet).
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination
- Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2019 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size colored Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online
Application Form in NEET UG -2020) and One Postcard size colored photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form in NEET UG -2020).
- In case of OCI/PIO candidate, he/she has to produce an OCI/PIO card issued by the appropriate authority.
- The students educated abroad, equivalency certificate from AIU should be produced.
Download the College Wise Seats Available for Counselling Under 15% All India Quota – 2020: Veterinary and Animal Sciences College Wise Seat Matrix.
AIPVT 2020 Highlights
|Name of Examination||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Commonly Known As||AIPVT 2020|
|Conducting Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into B.V.Sc and A.H Degree|
|States that accept NEET- UG scores||All the states and union territories of India|
|Selection Process||Counselling & Seat Allotment on the Basis of NEET Score/rank|
|Total number of seats under 15% All India Quota||449|
|DURATION OF COURSE||The duration of B.V.Sc. & A.H degree course is spread over five and a half complete professional years including a compulsory rotating internship of one-year duration.|
Veterinary Council of India
Veterinary Council of India [for queries)
A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
Phone No: 011 – 26184149/26184354
ipvt 2019 application form date, aipvt 2019 exam date, aipvt 2019 syllabus, aipvt 2019 registration, aipvt 2019 notification, aipvt 2019 application date, aipvt 2019 form date, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in 2019