AURCET/APRCET 2020: Andhra University (AU), Vishakhapatnam conducts Andhra Pradesh Research Research Common Entrance Test (AP RCET). This entrance exam is conducted at the university level once a year. APRCET 2020 offers admission into M.Phil. or PhD programmes. Candidates having PG degree in Science, Arts, Law, Pharmacy and Engineering Courses and seeking admission into M.Phil. or PhD programmes can appear for the AURCET 2020. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET 2020.
Candidate can check here all the important information regarding AURCET/APRCET 2020
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the AURCET/APRCET is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AURCET/APRCET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern - Admissions
|Release of Notification||Second week of September 2020|
|Start Date of filling the online application form||Third week of September 2020|
|Last date for online submission without late fee||Third week of October 2020|
|Last date for online submission with late fee||Fourth week of October 2020|
|Availability of admit card||First week of November 2020|
|APRCET 2020 exam date||First week of November 2020|
|Release of APRCET 2020 answer key||Second week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection in the answer key||Third week of November 2020|
|Declaration of result||First week of January 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on AURCET/APRCET 2019.
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Application Form is given below.
- AURCET/APRCET application form date is in the third week of September 2020.
- The application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application carefully because their is no provision correction window.
- Multiple forms by the single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
- Candidates have to fill valid and working information in the application form.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The detailed information regarding the APRCET Application fee is given below.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1300|
|ST/ SC /PHC||Rs. 900|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their application fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
How to fill AURCET/APRCET 2020 Application Form?
The steps to fill the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test Application Form is given below.
- Firstly, go on the official website of Andhra University.
- Secondly, after reading the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Also, register yourself by creating a “login ID” and “password”
- Now, fill in the application form by carefully entering the personal details and academic qualification.
- Finally, Pay of application fee.
- In addition, download the application form and take the printout as it might be useful for future correspondence
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Full Time M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme:
- Nationality: Indian candidate can apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Post-graduate degree.
- Marks Required: Students must secure at least 55% of marks (50% in the case of SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for Part-Time M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme:
- Candidate must satisfy all the eligibility of Full Time M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme
- The candidates must a regular faculty working in the university or the PG centres.
- Working Experience: They must be technically employed working in research institutes having completed 5 years of service.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The P.G. Degrees of all undergraduate course recognized in Universities in India will be treated as equivalent to P.G. Degrees of Andhra University. PG Degrees which are obtained through distance mode from Universities recognized by DEC can only be considered.
- Candidates who have already appeared or are appearing for the final semester or in the final year examinations of his/her qualifying degree in May / August – 2020 can also apply for AURCET 2020. But such candidates shall be considered for admission only if they obtain PG degree by the time of admission into any college of Andhra University.
AURCET/APRCET Test Subject and Eligibility:
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Admit card is given below.
- AURCET/APRCET admit card date is in the first week of November 2020.
- The hall ticket will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The applicants are required to download and carry the hall ticket on the day of examination.
- Without the admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The Admit Card will not be sent by Post/Email/SMS etc.
- Admit card contains details like
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Signature & photograph
- Address of the exam centre
APRCET 2020 Test Centres
The list of the APRCET Exam centres is given in the table below.
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the AURCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|AURCET 2020 Exam||First week of November 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (pen-paper test)|
|Medium of Question paper||English|
|Total no. of questions||180|
|Marking scheme||01 marks for the correct answers|
|Negative Marking||1/6 will be deducted for the incorrect answers|
Distribution of questions
|Part A||Teaching and research related questions||90|
|Part B||Subject related questions||90|
These are the latest updated of Exam Pattern by Andhra University.
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the AURCET Result is given below.
- AURCET/APRCET result date is in the first week of January 2021.
- The result will release in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates can check their result through the official website.
- Candidates need to login by entering their registration number to view the result.
- Those who qualify the written exam are then eligible to appear for the Interview.
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirants must secure qualifying marks as 50% for open category candidates and 45% for OBC/SC/ST/PH categories.
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Interview
The detailed information regarding the AURCET Interview is given below.
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for the Personal Interview.
- In the interview, candidates need to tell about their area of interest.
- The interview is of 20 marks.
- The interview consists of the Head of the department, Chairman, Board of Studies and one senior faculty member from the department nominated by the vice-chancellor.
APRCET 2020 Participating Institutes
The list of the participating institutes is given in the table below.
|Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|JNTU, Kakinada||Dravidian University, Kuppam|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||JNTU, Anantapuramu|
|Krishna University, Machilipatnam||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Rayalaseema University, Kurnool||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa|
|Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram||Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati|
AURCET/ APRCET 2020 Admission Procedure
The detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Admission Procedure is given below.
|M. Phil & Ph. D. (Full-Time)||
|M. Phil. Part-Time||Admission into part-time programmes will be made on the basis of AURCET 2020 Rank and weightage obtained in the service. In the respective category and in the following order of priority.
|PhD Part-Time||Admission into part-time PhD will be made on the basis of AURCET 2020 Rank in the respective categories. The final ranking of AURCET 2020 will be evaluated based on the marks obtained in the written test and as well as service weightage.
This is the latest updated information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Admission Procedure.
AURCET/APRCET 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AURCET/APRCET Counselling is given below.
- The counselling round will be conducted in February 2020.
- Counselling process will be conducted through offline mode.
- Selected candidates have to bring their documents for the verification.
- It is requested to bring a photocopy of each document.
Documents to be requested during the counselling process.
- Post Graduate Degree / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Marks statements of Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate has last studied (candidates who have studied in A.U. should also submit T.C. and C.C. at the time of admission).
- Migration Certificate for those candidates who have studied from institutes other than A.U.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for earlier seven years of the qualifying examination, whichever is applicable (For Full-Time candidates only).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the valid authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Income Certificate (valid for one year only), in the case of M.Phil / PhD (Full-Time) candidates.
- 4 attested recent passport size Photos.
- The candidates pursuing admission under Physically Handicapped quota should produce the relevant certificate.
- Physical fitness certificate for all applicants
- Service certificate and No objection certificate from the employer in the prescribed format (for part-time programmes only).
- Two sets of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
AURCET 2020 Seat Reservation
Candidates will have to mention their reservation category while filling the application form of AURCET 2020 Exam. The table given below contains the distribution of seats category-wise.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Listed Backward Classes (OBC)||(BC: 29%, A-7%, B-10%,
C-1%, D-7% and E-4%)
|Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)||2% of seats by horizontal
method of reservation.
|Physically Handicapped||3% of seats by following horizontal method of reservation.|
|Seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.||33.33%|
NOTE: 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
AURCET 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the AURCET is given below.
|Name of Examination||AURCET/APRCET|
|Full Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting Body||Andhra University (AU), Vishakhapatnam|
|Courses||For Admission into M.Phil & PhD Courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
Stay connected to entrancezone for the AURCET/APRCET.
Andhra University Contact Details
Address: Vijaynagar palace, Peda Waltair, Vishakapatnam 530071 Andhra Pradesh, India.
What is the full form of AURCET
Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test is the full form of AURCET.
Who conducts AURCET exam?
AURCET exam will be conducted by Andhra University.
Who will released AURCET Application form?
AURCET Application form will be released by Andhra University.