For aspiring nurses, it’s now time for applying to the All India Nursing Entrance Test 2020. This test is meant for those who plan to do M. Sc. in nursing. To register, purchase application form from a nearby nursing college. The form is available in hard copy format. This article will provide applicants with all the information needed by them.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
All India Nursing Test 2020 Dates
Here, we have mentioned the dates for appearing in AIIMS B.Sc nursing entrance exam 2020/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing courses:
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Opening of online basic (PAAR) registration||30 November 2019||30 November 2019||07 February 2020|
|Closing of registration||14 January 2020 (5:00 PM)||14 January 2020 (5:00 PM)||04 March 2020|
|Date for checking status of application||07 January 2020||07 January 2020||05 March 2020|
|Correction in deficiencies||08-18 January 2020||08-18 January 2020||05-11 March 2020|
|Final status update||22 January 2020||22 January 2020||13 March 2020|
|Generation of code for final registration||14-25 March 2020 (5:00 PM)||14-25 March 2020 (5:00 PM)||14-25 March 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||29 March to 05 April 2020||29 March to 05 April 2020||29 March to 05 April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||16 May 2020||16 May 2020||20 May 2020|
|Exam date||23 June 2020||06 June 2019||06 June 2019|
|Declaration of result||03 July 2020||07 June 2020||10 June 2020|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||–||26 June 2020||–|
|Result Notification (Stage II)||–||28 June 2020||–|
|First counselling||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of June 2020||1st week of August 2020|
|Second counselling||3rd week of August 2020||3rd week of June 2020||2nd week of August 2020|
|Open counselling||Last week of September 2020||–||03 September 2020|
- To apply for M. Sc. in nursing, students require being registered as a nurse and/or as a midwife from a council.
- To be eligible for AINET, applicants must have obtained a degree in B. Sc. nursing; B. Sc. honours nursing or post-basic B. Sc. nursing, from a recognized institution, with a minimum percentage of 55%.
- Applicants should also have a work experience of at least one year after obtaining their post basic B. Sc. or B. Sc. on the 30 September 2019.
- Applicants should be medically fit.
Submitting the application form:
- Forms must be submitted as hard copies only.
- The form must be placed in an envelope of size 10×5 along with other important documents.
- On the envelope, the address of the receiver (college applied to) and the sender should be written in clear letters. Postal stamps of ₹ 40 should also be pasted on top of the envelope.
- The application fee for General and OBC category will be Rs. 1500/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/-.
- Orthopaedic and Physically Handicapped are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Applicants must carry:
- Their admit card (s), which will be sent to them through the post.
AIIMS Nurisng 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria to proceed further. Check the complete eligibility criteria below:
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 55% for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Criteria: Must be 17 years as on 31 December 2020. Candidates born or after 2nd January 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate are eligible to apply under this course.
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: One should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy/B.V Sc.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks will be 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
AIIMS Nursing 2029 Admit Card
AIIMS nursing admit card will be released in the first or second week of May 2020. The exam conducting authority will release the admit cards through online mode on the official website. The candidates those successfully submitted their registration form on time can only download the admit card from the official website.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
If the candidate will unable to find their admit card within prescribed time period, they should immediately contact the official authority. Candidates have to write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with necessary documents of the registration form to get admit card.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Syllabus:
For B.Sc Nursing (HONS):
|Biology||Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature, The Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Cell Theory, Structural Organization of Cell, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Elements and their Function, Mineral Nutrition Essential, Five Kingdom Classifications, The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota, etc.|
|Chemistry||Solid State, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Polymers, P -Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, D & F -Block Elements, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenol & Esther, Coordination Compounds, Keystones and Carboxylic Acids, etc.|
|Physics||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Current electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, etc.|
|General Knowledge||Questions related to test the general knowledge skills in Science, History, General policy, Geography, scientific research, Culture, current affairs, etc.|
For B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing:
- Medical-surgical Nursing includes Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Community Health Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
How to prepare for the exam:
Preparing for the exam is always necessary, and at times can get difficult. A few tips about preparing, however, always help.
- Buy the revision guide by Abha Narwal and Honey Gangadharan, which also provides with 10, 000 MCQs and explanations to their answers.
- Practice question papers, so that you have an idea of how to appear for the test.
- Remember to stay fit. This keeps the brain energized.
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam pattern:
The examination follows a pattern of objective-type questions. The paper is in the English language and of duration 1 hour 30 minutes. In the paper, there are a total of 120 questions, each of 3 marks. Passing the exam requires at least 50% marks.
Top colleges for obtaining M. Sc. nursing:
A good college from which one obtains a degree always helps in building one’s résumé. It also secures getting a job at the best hospitals and helps to work with the best of doctors. Few of the colleges that are the best for studying M. Sc. nursing are mentioned below:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
- Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- Manipal University
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Yenepoya University, Mangalore
For B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
AIIMS Nursing 2020 Result
The results for all offered courses will be declared in the third week of June 2020. AIIMS nursing result will be made available through online mode only.
The candidates can view their results by using their login credentials. Candidates will be selected for the counselling on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2020
The counselling call letter will be generated by the authority for participating in the counselling. The AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2020 will be commenced from the month of June 2019. It will be conducted through offline mode.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of entrance exam marks secured by the candidate. A separate merit list will be prepared for the B.Sc nursing and M.Sc nursing courses by the authority.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling in person on a specified date and time.
- Candidates are also intimated through email/SMS about the counselling schedule.
- Candidates have to verify their original documents and fill the college preference.
- All India Nursing Entrance Test 2020: Enrancezone
BSc nursing entrance exam 2019, bsc nursing exam date 2019, west bengal bsc nursing 2019, aiims bsc nursing 2019, bsc nursing admission 2018-19.