ICWAI (CMA) Admit Card 2020 will be released by ICWAI. The admit card will release in online mode on official website i.e icmai.in. Candidates will need to login to download the admit card. CMA Foundation, Inter & Final exam are conducted each year twice in the month of June and December. Candidates will need to carry ICMAI admit card on the exam day, along with 1 valid id proof and student identity card. Check how to download, details, and other information on ICMAI CMA admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest Update: ICWAI CMA 2020 Exam has been postponed for foundation, intermediate and final courses. The exams will be conducted in July 2020.
ICWAI Admit Card Dates 2020
The Important Dates of the ICWAI Admit card are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ICWAI (CMA) Admit Card 2020: CAT, Inter, Final, Foundation - Admissions
|ICMAI CMA Admit Card||CAT||Foundation||Inter / Final|
|Release date of Admit card||08 January 2020||28 November 2019||28 November 2019|
|Exam date||18 January 2020||21 – 27 July 2020||20 – 27 July 2020|
|Rescheduled exam date for Jharkhand state only||—||07 January 2020||07 January 2020|
|Rescheduled exam date for Agartala, Guwahati, Shilong||—||07, 12, 13 January 2020||—|
|Rescheduled exam date for Duliajan centre||—||07, 12, 13, 14, January 2020||—|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified||21 February 2020||21 February 2020|
ICWAI CMA Admit Card
The details regarding the CMA 2020 Admit card are given below:
- The admit card will be released in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The authority will not send any hard copy of admit card to any document.
- In case of any mistake in admit card, the candidate may contact the admit card immediately.
How to Download the ICWAI CMA Admit Card 2020?
The procedure of downloading the ICWAI Admit Card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.icmai.in
- Next, the candidates are required to select the courses.
- Click on “Click Here” button to proceed to the next step.
- Next, you are redirected to the page of the Admit Card as shown.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on the “Print Admit Card” button to download it.
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will appear in front of your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details mentioned in the ICWAI CMA Admit Card 2020
The following details are mentioned on the ICWAI CMA Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Timings of the test
- Complete Address of the exam centre
- Date of Birth
- Group code
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
What to Carry to ICMAI CMA 2020 Test Centres?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following documents, without which they are not allowed entry inside the test centre:
- Printed copy of the admit card
- ID card of the candidate
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Pen, pencil, scale and mathematical instruments
Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) conducts the ICMAI CMA Final exam. It was established on 28th May 1959 by a special act of Parliament, namely, the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959.
How many attempts are there for CMA?
There is no restriction on number of attempts. You can give as “n” number of attempts. The main point is that the registration gets automatically cancelled after 5 years which can be renewed by paying some nominal fees.
What is ICMAI?
ICMAI stands for The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
What is the passing score for CMA?
To become a Certified Management Accountant, a candidate must take and pass the two-part CMA certification exam. Each part of the exam, taken independently, receives a score of 0-500. A score of 360 is considered passing.
Read more: ICMAI CMA Foundation