ICWAI (CMA) Admit Card 2021 will be released by ICWA in online mode. Candidates will need to login to download the admit card. CMA Foundation, Inter & Final exam are conducted each year twice in the month of June and December. Candidates will need to carry ICMAI hall ticket on the exam day, along with 1 valid id proof and student identity card. Check how to download, details, and other information on ICMAI CMA admit card 2021 from this page.
ICWAI Admit Card Dates 2021
The Important Dates of the ICWAI Admit card are given in the table below.
|Exam name||Release of ICMAI CMA Admit card 2021||Exam date|
|CAT||To be notified||To be notified|
|Foundation||To be notified||23 Jul 2021|
|Inter / Final||To be notified||26 Jul – 02 Aug 2021|
ICWAI (CMA) Admit Card 2021
The details regarding the CMA 2021 Admit card are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ICWAI (CMA) Admit Card 2021: CAT, Inter, Final, Foundation - Admissions
- The admit card will be released in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The authority will not send any hard copy of admit card to any document.
- In case of any mistake in admit card, the candidate may contact the admit card immediately.
How to Download the ICWAI CMA Admit Card 2021?
The procedure of downloading the ICWAI Admit Card is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website. i.e. www.icmai.in
- Step 2 – Next, the candidates are required to select the courses.
- Step 3 – Click on “Click Here” button to proceed to the next step.
- Step 4 – Next, the candidates will be redirected to the page of the Admit Card as shown.
- Step 5 – Enter your registration number.
- Step 6 – Click on the “Print Admit Card” button to download it.
- Step 7 – On submitting the login details, your admit card will appear in front of your screen.
- Step 8 – Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details mentioned in the ICWAI CMA Admit Card 2021
The following details are mentioned on the ICWAI CMA Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Timings of the test
- Complete Address of the exam centre
- Date of Birth
- Group code
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
What to Carry to ICMAI CMA 2021 Test Centres?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following documents, without which they are not allowed entry inside the test centre:
- Printed copy of the admit card
- ID card of the candidate
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Pen, pencil, scale and mathematical instruments
How many attempts are there for CMA?
There is no restriction on number of attempts. You can give as “n” number of attempts. The main point is that the registration gets automatically cancelled after 5 years which can be renewed by paying some nominal fees.
What is ICMAI?
ICMAI stands for The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
What is the passing score for CMA?
To become a Certified Management Accountant, a candidate must take and pass the two-part CMA certification exam. Each part of the exam, taken independently, receives a score of 0-500. A score of 360 is considered passing.