APRCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Andhra Pradesh University. It is the main conducting authority of Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2021. This Entrance Exam is a state-level exam conducted once in a year. This test is also known as Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test (AURCET) and is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in 14 universities of Andhra Pradesh state. The candidate must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article below to know about officially announced eligibility of AURCET/APRCET.
APRCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about APRCET 2021 Eligibility is provided in this section. The candidates must carefully go through the given below article to get the necessary information about the eligibility for APRCET 2021. The registration of a candidate will be rejected if he or she does not match any of the eligibility criteria.
For Full-time Course:
Candidates must fulfil the following APRCET 2021 eligibility if they want to MPhil (Full Time) and PhD (Full Time):
(a) Candidates who want to apply for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme shall have a
- Master's degree or a professional degree which is equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding University or any other regulatory body,
- Minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (if the marks provided by University is in terms of grading points) or an equivalent degree from any foreign educational institution but that institute should be affiliated by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency (NAAC)which is an approved, recognized or must be authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in his or her home country or any other affiliated authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and other categories of candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade, as per the norms of the University Grants Commission (UGC ) from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree before 19th September 1992.
- Candidate must have secured marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the reserved categories given above such as SC/ST/Pwd are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
For Part-time Course:
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria if they want to MPhil (Part-Time) and PhD (Part-Time):
Candidate satisfying the above eligibility conditions can be admitted as Part-time candidate through, entrance test, as per the following order of priority. Admission into Part-time courses will be totally based on service seniority in the respective categories.
- Regular working faculty in the University or the P.G.Centers.
- Faculty working in Postgraduate and Professional colleges who have experience of at least two years of service. This provision does not apply to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges.
- Faculty/Librarians/Asst. Librarians working in affiliated degree colleges.
- Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges who have completed a minimum of four years of service.
- Technical employees working in research institutes who have completed at least five years of service.