APRCET/AURCET Application Form 2021 will be released in September 2021 tentatively by Andhra University for admission to the APRCET State level exam. For filling APRCET 2021 application form, candidates need to register, fill necessary details on the application form, upload the documents and, at last, pay the application fee. The application fee for APRCET is around Rs 1300. The candidates can take admission either in Part-time/Full-time course. The candidates who have cleared their post-graduation with an aggregate of 55% can apply for the exam. Those candidates who can qualify for the examination will be offered M.Phil/P.Hd Courses. For more details regarding the application process, fees, etc, candidates can read the full article.
APRCET/AURCET Application Form 2021 Dates
|APRES 2021||Dates (tentative)|
|Release of APRCET 2021 Notification||September 2021|
|Start Date of filling the online application form||September 2021|
|Last date for online submission without late fee||October 2021|
APRCET/AURCET Application Form 2021
Candidates have to read the basic instruction for filling the ARPCET Application form mentioned below.
- Candidates must give their correct Contact details at the time of Application as these contact details will be used in the future by the official authority to contact the candidates.
- All applicants are advised that they must write their personal information correctly i.e., their name, address, Father's name. This personal information will further be printed on the Admit card.
- Candidates must take the print outs of the Application form after completing it and making the fee payment.
- Candidates can only edit the typographical errors in APRCET 2021 application form.
Documents required for APRCET Application Form 2021
The following documents will be uploaded by the candidates while filling the ARPCET Application form 2021.
- UG degree mark sheet and certificate
- PG degree mark sheets and certificate
- Category certificate
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
Note: Candidates admitted into M.Phil/P.Hd Course, by furnishing false information, is liable for prosecution and cancellation of the seat without any notice.
How to Fill APRCET Application Form 2021?
Candidates have to follow the following procedures for filling the APRCET Application form 2021.
- Step 1: Navigate to APRCET/AURCET Official website.
- Step 2: Next, the candidates have to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- Step 3: Once the payment is done, the applicants need to fill-in the necessary details in the online application like personal details, educational qualification details, etc.
- Step 4: Then, select the test centers after entering all the details.
- Step 5: In the next step, the candidates need to upload all the scanned images and documents.
- Step 6: Upon completing the above-given steps, candidates can take the printout of the application form and fees receipt.
Details to be filled in the APRCET 2021 Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
- Choice of course (M.Phil/P.hD)
- Full Time/Part-time
- Year passing
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- Pin Code
It is important to note that payment of fees made towards late fees/registration fees is non-refundable. The category wise fees are given below.
|OC and BC||Rs 1300|
|SC, ST, and PWD||Rs 900|
Note: In the APRCET 2021 application form, the candidate can select at most two subjects only. For additional subject, the candidate has to pay the additional fee of Rs.600.
APRES 2021 Application Payment Status
Candidates can check their payment status after submitting the application fee for APRCET 2021. For checking the payment status of APRCET 2021, candidates need to provide the mobile number and date of birth. If the candidates find the statement ‘payment not found’, they are required to fill a fresh application form for APRCET 2021
Application Form Correction 2021
If the candidates have done any mistake priorly while filling the application form, then the University gives them another chance to correct them through the Application Form correction facility. Candidates can open their forms again by logging in with their Login ID and password on the dates declared by the authority. Candidates can only edit the typographical errors in APRCET 2021 application form. The details which cannot be edited are category, date of birth, exam centre, etc. There is no additional fee for accessing the form correction. No correction in the subjects after applying.
Test Centres For APRCET Exam 2021
The APRCET Exam 2021 is a state level examination and will be conducted in 10 regional centres i.e., Guntur, Vishakhapatnam, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapuram, Tirupati, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Kadapa, and Rajamahendravaram. It must be noted that the exam centers are going to be allotted according to the first-come-first-serve-basis. The final rights for allocations of centre for exams are reserved by the conducting body i.e., Andhra University.