CBSE Updates: Alert Against Frivolous Information 10 December 2020. CBSE has reduced the syllabus up to 30 % for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class due to covid lockdown. CBSE has released a handbook of class 11 and class 12 for Applied Mathematics subject. In the last few days, the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) took very important and major decisions. This includes the promoting of the student till Class 8th, promoting of Class 9th and 11th students on the bases of internal assessments, session exam, board exams for only 29 major subjects, awareness of students and teachers about Arogya Setu app, helpline number so to promote awareness and safety measures, etc. In this article students and parents will get to known different important CBSE Updates.
CBSE Board Exam Date Announced
Download cbse circulars here:
CBSE PUBLIC NOTICE: ALERT AGAINST FRIVOLOUS INFORMATION – 10/12/2020
It has come to the notice of the CBSE that on social media platforms and in newspapers, dates/months for starting of class 10th and 12th board examination and practical examinations are being circulated. As this circulated information is not correct, hence, creating panic amongst the schools, students and parents.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CBSE Updates Session 2020-21: CBSE Board Exam Date Announced - Admissions
- In this regard, it is communicated to all the affiliated schools, students, parents and other stockholders that do not believe in such information.
- For any official information, kindly check the CBSE website- www.cbse.nic.in. if the information is available on the CBSE website than it should be considered as correct otherwise not.
- CBSE is well aware of the condition of the students and parents in the time of pandemic and therefore, whatsoever decision would be taken by the CBSE that will only be taken after consultation with all the stakeholders and will be communicated at an appropriate time through boards website.
CBSE Official Public Notice/Alert Issued on 10 December 2020
Latest CBSE Updates – Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme
- Now the time has come when CBSE candidates can view their class X and XII board exam 2021 time table. The exam routine will be released by 31 December 2020 at 06:00 PM.
- After reducing 30% of the syllabus for Class XII, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has now changed the question paper pattern, giving more weightage to multiple-choice based questions and those based on case studies.
- The CBSE has recently released the latest sample papers with marking scheme.
- Board released CBSE FAQ Regarding 10th 12th Board Exam. Download CBSE FAQ Regarding 10th 12th Board Exam here.
- Speculations are rife that the CBSE might change the schedule of Class 10, Class 12 exams in 2021 due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Date Sheet For Board Examination 2021 ( Class 10th & Class 12th) 2021
|CBSE 10th Class Board Examination||CBSE 10th Time Table New Dates|
|CBSE 12th Class Board Examination||CBSE 12th Time Table New Dates|
CBSE Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme
The Central Board of Secondary Education has recently published the latest sample papers with marking scheme, leading to speculations that the board is planning to hold the exam on time.
- The latest sample papers released by the CBSE contains marking scheme, indicating that the examination could be held on time.
- It is to be noted that the CBSE has prepared these sample papers as per the reduced CBSE syllabus.
- These sample papers will help the students appearing for the board examinations to know the format of questions that will be followed by the CBSE.
The Class 10th and 12th certificates through facial recognition system are now available on “Parniaam Manjusha” and Digital locker is available for all 2020 records.
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 Reduced By 30%
The rationalization of syllabus up to 30 % has been undertaken by the board for nearly 190 subjects of class 9th to 12th for the academic session 2020-21 as a one time measure only. The objective is to reduce the exam stress of the students due to the prevailing health emergency situation and prevent learning gaps.
CBSE Class 10th and 12th Result Date
CBSE Class 10th 12th result will release by 15 June 2021. Students may check the below-given link for complete details.
|CBSE Result 2021|
|CBSE Class 10th Result 2021||CBSE Class 12th Result 2021|
CBSE Appoints New Chairman: Sh. Manoj Ahuja
As per official press released by board on 20 May 2020, Shri Manoj Ahuja joined CBSE as Chairman on 20 May and hold a meeting with senior officers on various important issues.
- About New Chairman: Manoj is an IAS of 1990 batch from Orissa cadre.
- Education Qualification: He holds B.E. (Mechanical) from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, MBA from Punjab University, Chandigarh and Masters in Public Administration (International Development) from Harvard University, USA.
- Experience: Having numerous training modules and research papers to his credit, the new Chairman is credited with extensive experience and professionalism.
CBSE New Syllabus 2021 (Applied Mathematics Handbook)
Central Board of CBSE has released a handbook of class 11 and class 12 Applied Mathematics subject. The CBSE board has started the new course for session 20 – 21 for students of commerce and humanities.
As Applied mathematics is a new subject so the board has released separate handbooks for both the classes which include the Applied mathematics syllabus as well as complete details of the course. Candidates can directly view or download the Applied Mathematics handbook of class 11 and 12 from here.
CBSE Discussed 8 Important Points
As per TOI, Official updates from the meeting are expected to be announced soon.
- CBSE will start the evaluation process 4 days after the lockdown ends.
- CBSE will conduct remaining papers.
- New CBSE Date Sheet 2020 for remaining papers will be announced soon after the approval of MHRD Ministry.
- Exams might be conducted even on Sunday.
- Maximum 10 students can be admitted in a classroom, similar instructions might be given.
- 75% Attendance is compulsory in online classes
- CBSE Schools can reduce the syllabus from class 1st to 8th.
CBSE Evaluation Process
According to the sources, CBSE start the evaluation process 4 days after the nation lockdown. The remaining CBSE 10th and 12th board exam and CBSE new timetable will be released soon.
The number of examines also increases by the CBSE so that CBSE Result 2020 for 10th & 12th can be declared on time.
Promoting students: Till Class 8th, Class 9th and 11th
On 01 April 2020, HRD Minister Ramesh Nishank Pokhriyal tweet that all the students till Class 8th will be directly promoted to the next class for the new session. Parents and students can refer to the following official tweet.
In his second tweet, Ramesh Pokhriyal clearly mentions that all the students studying in Class 9th and 11th will be promoted to the next class on the basis of school assessments which include projects, periodic tests, term exam etc.
One-time measures proposed by CBSE 2020
- Students studying in Classes 1st to 8th will be promoted to the next grade without conducting exams.
- Some to the school have not conducted the annual examination of Class 9th and 11th. These schools are all the Kendriya Vidyalayas, Naodaya Vidyalayas and some other government and private schools. These schools will promote the students to the next grade on the bases of their performance in project work, periodic tests, term exams, etc. conducted so far.
- For Class 10th Board and Class 12th Board, CBSE has not yet announced when the examinations will be conducted. The Central Board will be given a minimum of 10 days notice before scheduling the examinations again.
- CBSE Board have decided to conduct examinations for main subjects that are required for admission into higher educational institutes.
- However, CBSE Schools located outside India, Board decided not to conduct any exam for Class 10th and 12th because it is difficult to bring the answer booklets back to India for checking due to the lockdown and COVID19.
- Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) ask students to be aware of rumours and only trust the official announcements by the Board that is made on the Board’s website.
CBSE will conduct class 10 and 12 examinations for only 29 main subjects
Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ”Nishank” announced Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct class 10 and 12 examinations for only 29 main subjects which are important for the promotion and admission into higher educational institutions. Read more about CBSE 29 Main Subjects for more CBSE Updates.
The list of the 29 Main Subjects is given below.
CBSE Updates on twitter
Arogya Setu App
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus and India lockdown, Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE, has written to all the school about the Arogya Setu. Letter from HRD Ministry secretary tells to all the government organisations and bodies about the Arogya Set app. CBSE asked school authorities to inform teachers, staff members, parents and students about this app.
CBSE has also shared the protocol document for immunity boosting which has been released and developed by the Ministry of Ayush. School authorities are requested to explain the documents to the parents and students.
CBSE Official website: http://www.cbse.nic.in/