BHU 2020 Result: BHU is known as Banaras Hindu University. Banaras Hindu University will declare the Entrance Result of BHU 2020 in the mid of June 2020. The Result of BHU 2020 will mention marks obtained by candidates in BHU Exam 2020, candidate’s overall merit and merit within the category to which he/she belongs. To check the result of the entrance exam, students can go to the official website (link is given below).
The university organizes Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) & Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) for admission to the UG & PG courses. The university also organizes the BHU Law Entrance Exam for law courses admission.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BHU 2020 Result
The details regarding the BHU Result 2020 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BHU 2020 Result: Counselling, Merit List, Admission - Admissions
- Those candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can download their result from the official website i.e http://bhuonline.in/.
- The students can check their result through online mode only.
- The result will be published by Banaras Hindu University. The university will also set the cut off marks for different courses or different categories.
- The performance of candidates in the entrance exams determines their position in the merit list. And on this basis, they are offered a merit list.
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in entrance tests for all courses. And unattempted questions will be given zero ( 0 ) marks.
About BHU Result
The Banaras Hindu University released the results of various entrance examination conducted for admission into different courses:
- Section-wise MarksFirst of all, candidates have to visit on the official website of the university.
- Overall Marks
- Rank Secured by the Candidate (category-wise)
- Qualifying Status
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate Roll Number
How to check BHU Result?
The steps to check the BHU 2020 Result are given below:
- First of all, candidates have to visit on the official website of the university.
- Secondly, click on the BHU 2020 Result link. A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter their Roll Number and click on the search button.
- After entering their roll no, the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate will have to download their scorecard and save it for further use.
After the result declaration, a separate BHU merit list 2020 will be prepared by the university for the appeared candidates in the examination. The university will release the category wise merit list. Candidates are suggested to take printouts of the result for future use. The university will release the merit list for each course separately.
Candidates will be selected in order of merit list on the basis of total marks secured in the examination along with minimum qualifying marks.
The details regarding the BHU Counselling 2020 are given below:
- After the announcement of results, candidates can download their call letter through online for the counselling procedure.
- The BHU 2020 Counselling will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination. The counselling will be done through online mode.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to select courses of choice as per their personal preferences or choices.
- On the basis of merit availability of seats in University, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
BHU 2020 Counselling will be conducted in the first week of July 2020. The candidates those who have qualified in the written exam will be called for the counselling rounds. The admissions of students will be provided on the merit basis and the availability of the seats.