NTA DU Application 2021 Correction window will open from 30 April to 02 May 2021. The exam date is yet to be announced. National Testing Agency (NTA) invites online applications from interested/eligible candidates on behalf of the University of Delhi (DU) for filling up of the non-teaching posts in the University. There are a total of 1145 posts for which the application is invited. The entrance exam is held once a year at the national level. Read the whole article to know more details about DU Non-Teaching Posts Application 2021.
- NTA has released the Recruitment notice for Non-Teaching Posts for session 2021. The last date to apply is 28 April 2021 whereas fee can be deposited until 29 April 2021.
- The form can be edited from 30 April to 02 May 2021.
NTA DU Application 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check below in the table vital dates for NTA DU Recruitment Application form 2021:
|Start date of Online Submission of Application Form||23 February 2021|
|Last date to Apply||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA DU Application 2021: Correction Window(30 Apr - 02 May) - Admissions
28 April 2021
|Last date of the successful transaction of the fee||
29 April 2021
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||
30 April to 02 May 2021
|Admit Card release date||May 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
NTA DU Application 2021
NTA has opened the application window for DU Non-Teaching Posts recruitment exam 2021. Below we have enlisted few important points for the same:
- Candidates can apply through the “Online” mode only for the post(s).
- The form can be submitted on the NTA website only, as no other mode will be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted for a particular post. More then one form will lead to, his/her cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided are valid and active as all-important notifications will be communicated either via SMS or via email.
- Any incomplete information will lead to the rejection of forms.
- The fee should be submitted via any of the available online modes only.
- Once the form will be completed the candidates are advised to take the print out of it and preserve until the whole of the recruitment process is over.
NTA DU Application Fee 2021
Applicants can check below the category-wise DU Recruitment Test Fee 2021.
|OBC(NCL)/ EWS /Female||Rs 800/-|
- Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate to the
- Mode of Payment – using SBI/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking/UPI/Wallet.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form, please keep the following information ready
- Govt. Identity Details like Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport Number/ Ration Card Number/
PAN Number/ Other valid Government identity proofs.
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate‟s Name, Mother‟s Name, Father‟s Name
and Date of Birth
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of all other documents (size of 50 kb to 300 kb) in PDF format only
- Scanned images of the latest Photograph which should be of (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank details for payment of Fee
How to fill NTA DU Application 2021?
Following are the steps to apply for DU Recruitment 2021 for Non-Teaching Posts:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of NTA Recruitment for Delhi University – https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- Step 2 – Click on the given link ” Registration for du Recruitment Test(Non-Teaching Posts) 2021
- Step 3 – Next step is to click on New Registration and then on the next page press ” click here to proceed”
- Step 4 – Enter the details asked like personal details, Contact details (unique Email Id and Mobile Number), etc.
- Step 5 – Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step 6 – Upload the scanned images of the documents.
- Step 7 – Pay the fee using an online payment gateway.
- Step 8 – Download, save and print copies of the Confirmation Page of filled Application Form after successful remittance of fee and keep the same safely for future reference.