SJE Residential School Admission 2021 is taken into account by Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan who is responsible for the admission of the students to various state & aided hostels and residential schools. The process of the SJE Residential School application form takes place in an online mode. The candidates must have the domicile of Rajasthan and fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the form. The result is in the form of a selection list. It means that there is no entrance exam. Read the post to get the complete information about SJE Residential School Admission 2021.
SJE Residential School Admission is soon going to take place for the session 2021-22.
SJE Residential School Admission 2021 Status
Check the latest update regarding the admission process here:
|SJE Residential School Admission 2022 application form||Soon|
|SJE Residential School Admission 2022 Merit List||no updates|
SJE Residential School 2022 Date
Candidates who are applying for the SJE Residential School must be aware of the important dates so that they do not miss any important updates regarding the event. Look into the table below
|Notification of the SJE Residential School||July 2021|
|Start of Online Applications||Started|
|Last date to apply online for School-level admissions||August 2021|
|Last date to apply online for University-level admissions||August 2021|
|1st Selection List of SJE Residential School||September 2021|
|Last date for admission for students in the 1st Selection List||September 2021|
|2nd Selection List of SJE Residential School||September 2021|
|Last date for admission for students in the 2nd Selection List||September 2021|
|3rd Selection List of SJE Residential School||September 2021|
|Last date for admission for students in the 3rd Selection List||September 2021|
SJE Residential School Admission 2021 Application Form
SJE operates admission into various hostels and residential schools. Candidates have to apply for the SJE Residential in an online mode. The application procedure is carried on the official site of SJE Residential School i.e sso.rajathan.gov.in or sjms.rajasthan.gov.in. Check the eligibility requirement in order to apply for it because only those who fulfill the criteria can apply. The application process is carried out by registration, filling up the form, uploading the documents, and payment of the application fee. Look into the process here
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of SJE Residential School i.e sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the “ SJE Residential School Application Form‘ Link
- Enter the required details such as candidate’s name, age, valid email id, and mobile no. etc to do the registration.
- After the registration, a login id will be generated.
- With the login, id completes the application process.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- After the successful registration, the candidates have to fill the application form. Candidates have to enter the personal, communication, and educational details in the correct manner. Before moving ahead on the process, always check if the entered details are correct or not. If any kind of mistake is found in the data then candidates must rectify it before the final submission.
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
- Uploaded the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and required documents. All the images that need to be uploaded must be in the prescribed size and format.
- The images of the documents must be clear and do not have any spots.
Step 4: Payment Of The SJE Residential School Application Fee
- The payment of the application fee is important otherwise the application is incomplete. The application fee is not refundable and the process takes place in an online mode.
Things Required To Fill The SJE Residential School Application Form
In order to fill the form, candidates must have the following things:
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
- Identification such as Aadhaar Number/UID or Aadhaar EID Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (Belong to Rajasthan)
- Mark sheet of previous class
- PWD certificates. (for Persons with Physical Disability)
- BPL Certificate (for Below Poverty Line candidates)
- Death Certificate of Husband (for candidates who are widowed) etc
- Income Certificate (for non-BPL candidates)
- Death Certificate of Parents (for Orphan candidates)
- Death Certificate of Father (for the wards of widows).
Note: Last year residential students who want to re-admission to the hostel can only self-attest their mark sheet and upload it on their own mail id of the previous year, they do not need to apply afresh. At the time of applying, candidates should upload their relevant documents after scanning and uploading them. The admission process of school-level hostels remains fixed till 30th June and college-level girls hostels till 31st July.
Documents Required To Fill The SJE Residential School Application Form
- Scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph, a certificate for Child with special needs, aadhar card or Enrollment Number, Study Certificate, a Resident certificate that must be 300 KB in JPG/JPEG format
- Caste Certificate (Only for reserved category)
SJE Residential School Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the SJE Residential School must fulfill the eligibility requirement in order to fill the form. Not all candidates can apply for it. Only those who satisfied the eligibility criteria can apply for the school. Eligibility criteria are set under various parameters, they are:
Domicile-Candidates must be a citizen of Rajasthan and they must have the domicile of the state of Rajasthan.
- Students who are studying in class 6th to 12th can apply for the SJE Residential School
- For admission to University-level hostels, candidates must be in graduation or post-graduation.
Income Criteria- The annual family income of a candidate must be less than Rs 8 lakhs.
Other Requirement- The character Certificate of the candidate must be attested/verified by the concerned school’s headmaster/principal.
SJE Residential School Admission 2021 Selection Basis
The selection list is prepared by the concerned authority.
- The selection lists are issued by the hostel and residential schools’ superintendents.
- The selected candidates have to confirm their admission within 7 days of the release of the list.
- There are a total of 4 selection lists that are released.
- The last list is mainly the list of admission University-level hostels.
Selection Of The Candidates for SJE Residential School Admission 2021
The responsible body set the priority for the selection of the candidates for admission to the state and aided hostels and residential schools of SJE. The priority set up are:
- Students who are already admitted to the concerned hostels and schools.
- Orphan candidates
- Widow candidates
- Candidates with Physical Disability
- Wards of Widows
- Wards of Physically Disabled Persons
- Students belonging to BPL families
- Students whose annual family income is less than Rs 8 lakhs.
SJE Residential School Admission 2021 Overview
|Organizing Body||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Exam Level||No Exam|
|Selection||Selection lists that are issued by the hostel and residential schools’ superintendents|
|SJE Residential School Admission Application Form||Online Form|
SJE Residential School Admission FAQ
The most frequent questions asked in the SJE Residential School Admission are:
Ques 1. How to apply for the SJE Residential School?
Ans. One can apply in an online mode.
Que 2: What is the mode of the SJE Residential School exam?
Ans: There is no entrance exam.
Que 3: How is the selection made for the SJE Residential School?
Ans: The selection list is released by the hostel and residential schools’ superintendents
Que 4: How many lists are released for the SJE Residential School?
Ans: A total of the 4 selected lists are released.
Que 5: Where to apply for the SJE Residential School?
Ans: One can apply by visiting the official site i.e sso.rajathan.gov.in or sjms.rajasthan.gov.in.
Que 6: How to check the SJE Residential School result?
Ans: In the form of the selection list that comes out on the official site i.e sso.rajathan.gov.in or sjms.rajasthan.gov.in.