EFLU Admissions 2020: UG Exam has been postponed due to COVID19. EFLU is also known as English and Foreign Languages University. EFLU Entrance Test 2020 is conducted at the university level once in a year. Through this exam, aspirants can get admissions into UG (Under-Graduate) & PG (Post-Graduate) Programmes in English, Foreign languages and language-related courses. interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding EFLU Entrance Exam.
- UG Exam has been postponed due to COVID19.
- Admit Card is releasing soon for UG courses.
EFLU Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the EFLU Admissions is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about EFLU Admissions 2020: Admit Card(Releasing Soon), Exam, Result - Admissions
|Application process starts||17 December 2019|
|Last date of application form||21 January 2020|
|Admit card release date||19 February 2020 (For PG)
Releasing Soon (For UG)
|Entrance for UG & PG||29 February & 01 March 2020 (PG courses)
|Result declaration||Third week of April 2020|
|Counselling procedure||In the month of June 2020|
|Interview date||In the month of June 2020|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
EFLU UG Exam Postponed
The English and Foreign Languages University UG Exam has been postponed due to the outbreak of COVID19. Candidates can refer to the following article.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the official notification of EFLU UG Exam.
EFLU Admissions 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the EFLU Admissions Admit card is given below.
- The Admit Card has been released by the authority on 19 February 2020 (PG courses).
- For UG courses, the admit card will be available soon.
- The hall ticket has been released through the online mode.
- The authorities will not send any hard copy of admit card to any candidate.
- EFLU hall ticket is an important document to be carried at the venue of the examination.
- If any candidates fails to bring their admit card, he/she would not be permitted to appear in the entrance exam.
NOTE: Click here to download EFLU 2020 PG Admit Card
EFLU Exam Centres
The list of the exam centres is given below.
EFLU Admissions 2020 Exam Pattern
The detail information regarding EFLU Exam Pattern is given below.
|Parts||Objective part & Descriptive part|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based) Mode|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be allotted for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
|Total Marks||The exam paper will comprise of 100 marks.|
|Sections||Topics||No. of marks|
|Section I||Proficiency in English, G.K, Analytical Reasoning Skills||50|
|Section II||Domain Knowledge||50|
B.A Hons (English):
|Section I||Proficiency in English||40|
|Section II||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
B.A Hons (Foreign Languages):
|Section I||Proficiency in English||40|
|Section II||Analytical Reasoning Skills||25|
|Knowledge of foreign countries and their
cultures related to the languages offered at
the UG level
|Alphabet & basic vocabulary of the language
M.A (Foreign Languages):
|Section I||Proficiency in the Specific Foreign Language,
General Knowledge, Analytical Reasoning
|Section II||Domain Knowledge||50|
NOTE: Click here to download the EFLU Admission Information Bulletin
EFLU Admissions 2020 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding the EFLU Admission Syllabus is given below.
- The entire syllabus of EFLU 2020 for each course will be different.
- Some topics for UG courses will be Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Literature.
- Some topics for PG courses will be English Language Ability, Analytical Skills, Linguistic Ability, Reasoning Ability and much more.
EFLU 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the EFLU 2020 Exam are given below:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Gather the study material needed for the preparation of exam.
- Make a study schedule and start preparing accordingly.
- Go deep in the basics of each section.
- Discover your week sections and focus on them by giving extra time.
- Solve previous year papers to evaluate the performance.
- Give mock tests to understand the pattern and how to utilize time in the exam.
- Revise topics on a daily basis and keep yourself clam.
EFLU Admission 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the EFLU Admission Result is given below.
- Result will be declared by the University in the third week of April 2020.
- Scorecard will be released in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates will be able to check the result through the official website
- Aspirants can check the marks scored by them in the exam through result.
- Shortlist the candidates for further process of counselling round and interview.
EFLU Admission 2020 Cut Off
The EFLU Admission Cut off is given below. This cut off is based on the previous year exam. Candidates can refer this cutoff
Candidates will have to score cut-off marks in the exam and interview as well as in the aggregate score in order to get a seat.
EFLU Admission 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the EFLU Admission Counselling is given below.
- Counselling will be conducted in the university campus.
- Selected aspirants will be able to take part in the EFLU counselling rounds.
- The complete schedule will be notified to students after declaration of result by the University.
- Candidates will have to bring original certificates for provisional admission and will also have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling round.
- Selected candidates will be providing the admission letter for further process.
EFLU Admission 2020 Reservation Policy:
Reservation of seats for EFLU 2020 will be in accordance with provision of the Central Educational Institutions. The reservation for reserved, OBC candidates and person with disabilities will be as follow:
For SC/ST Candidates
- 5% seats will be reserved in all programmes for SC & ST candidates as 15% for SC candidates & 7.5% for ST candidates.
- Relaxation to the extent of 5% will also be given in the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
For OBC Candidates
- 27% of the intake will be reserved for OBC candidates in all the programmes.
- There will be no relaxation of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
For PwD Candidates
- Candidates who will have minimum disability with 40% will have supernumerary seats reserved to the extent of 5% of the intake. This will be valid for all programmes.
EFLU Admission 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the EFLU Admission Application Form is given below.
- Application Form has been released on 17 December 2019.
- Last date of filling the application form is 21 January 2020.
- Application was available on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
- Fill all the valid and working information.
The category wise EFLU Admission application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay there fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
EFLU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The programmes wise EFLU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates will have to be passed in the intermediate or equivalent.
- Mandatory Subject: English as a mandatory subject.
- Marks Required: Candidates will have to score 50% for General/OBC & 45% for reserved candidates in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Marks Required: Candidates will have to score 55% for General/OBC & 50% marks for reserved candidates.
- Linguistic Course: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any from- linguistic, English, Computer Science/Engineering & Technology, Computer Applicants, Mathematics & Physics.
In M.A. Arabic/French/German/Russian/Hispanic Language & Literature: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in that particular language or in any discipline.
Note: Foreign Nationals need not to sit for the EFLU Entrance Exam. They will be required to get a specified score on either IELTS or TOEFL.
Who will be conducting EFLU 2020?
The EFLU 2020 exam will be conducted by The English and Foreign Languages University on 12 April 2020 for UG programmes.
What do I have to carry to the EFLU 2020 examination?
Candidates will have to carry one EFLU 2020 admit card and photo identity proof to the examination.
What items are prohibited in the examination hall?
Candidates are not allowed to carry any electrical devices such as calculator, mobile phones, pager, Smartwatch etc. If found, the candidates will be disqualified from the EFLU 2020 exam.