Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020: For admission into B.E, B.Tech, and B.Arch courses, SAEEE – All India Entrance Examination is conducted annually by Sathyabama University. Candidates those who have appeared for class twelfth exams or who are appearing for the class twelfth exam are eligible to apply for these courses. The important dates for the same are now available. The candidate must read the eligibility criteria for applying online for the entrance exam. Candidates will be qualified for the admission in the university only after qualifying the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Examination (SAEEE) 2020. The application forms will be available fin the month of August 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Important Dates
SAEEE 2020 will be an online test and candidates need to apply and reserve their examination slot online to appear in the examination. Important dates to be remembered are mentioned below.
|Publishing of application forms||August 2019|
|Offline Application Forms||April 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the filled application form||April 2020|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Admit Card||April 2020|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||April 2020|
|Date of Online Examination||April 2020|
|Issuing of Results and Initiation of downloading of counselling call letter||April 2020|
|Counselling dates||May 2020|
Sathyabama University Admission Process 2020
The admission process steps are mention below.
- Admission to these courses ( B.E.,/ B.Tech.,/ B.Arch) is based solely on the performance of the candidate in Sathyabama University Entrance Exam (SAEEE) 2020.
- Candidates who qualify the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 will be shortlisted and called for counselling.
- The branch of study will be allocated on the day of counselling depending upon the availability of a seat.
- After the payment of a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.10,000/-, a provisional admission order will be issued.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Checking the eligibility criteria is of huge importance before applying for the entrance examination because the candidature might get cancelled if the candidates are found ineligible for the entrance exam. Thus, attentively go through the eligibility criteria stated below.
Eligibility Criteria for B.E./B.Tech programmes:
- Candidate should be qualified in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a base total of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA.
- Candidate should be qualified in the 10+2/HSC/ICSE or identical examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a normal of 60% marks or more (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch programmes:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Candidate should be qualified in the 10+2/HSC/ICSE or identical examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks or more (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
SAEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available in the month of August 2019 for Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 for which the last date to apply will be in April 2020. Following steps are to be followed by the candidate for applying online :
Online Application: Steps to fill the application form online at the official website of the University.
- Register yourself by filling details like your name, phone number, and email.
- Log in and fill the Application Form carefully.
- Confirm Payment
- For reference, print the application form
Note: Payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking Facility. Offline payment can be done only through Indian Bank Challan mode at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
The application fee is Rs. 700/-.
Application forms are available at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus on the payment of Rs. 700/-.
- Candidates can also get the application Form by sending a request letter and a demand draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, payable at Chennai, through the post.
- The mailing address of the candidate should be mentioned in capital letters clearly along with the pin code, e-mail ID, and mobile number. The letter should reach before 06 April 2020 to “The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination-2020, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119”.
After the application form is received by the candidate, it must be carefully filled and the sent to the authorities before 06 April 2020.
How to track the SAEEE Application Form?
The Sathyabama University provided a link to track the candidate’s application form for successful applicants.
Enter Application Number [Physical Application (Applied By Post / Courier) and Online Application] Click Here.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The downloading of SAEEE Hall Tickets will be activated in April 2020. Candidates should print the Hall Ticket after booking their slot on the same day.
It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the exam centres. The Hall Ticket will include – date, time, examination centre details. Without the Hall Ticket, no candidates will be permitted inside the exam centre.
Different slots for conducting the online-based examination are :
- 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.
- 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M.
- 04.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 Slot Booking
- The Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets will be activated in April 2020.
- After filling the application form the candidates need to book their slots for the entrance examination.
- Application form number and the password of the candidate is required to book the slots. The slot bookings are to be done as per the schedule.
- Candidates who have applied offline will be sent a password to their registered mobile number after their application is processed at the university. Candidate needs to use that password to book their slots online.
- Candidates should book their exam slots as soon as the slot booking starts as it is based on the first come first serve basis.
- Hall Ticket will be available after the candidates book their slots. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the exam centres, print the hall ticket after downloading it.
In the event of the inability of booking slots by the candidate before the last date, the slots will be booked by the University and hall ticket will be sent to the candidate’s e-mail ID. Once the university authorities book the slots it will not be modified under any condition.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Topics that need to be prepared by the candidates appearing for the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 have been provided by the university which we have stated underneath:
Download Subject Wise Syllabus for Sathyabama University Admission Test Here:
Physics Syllabus: SAEEE Physics Syllabus PDF.
Chemistry Syllabus: Chemistry Syllabus PDF
Mathematics Syllabus: SAEEE Mathematics Syllabus PDF
SAEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
According to the Syllabus provided by the Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination 2020, the following is the Entrance Exam Pattern :
Exam mode: Online
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Total Questions: 120
SAEEE Exam Pattern:
|Total No. of Questions in Entrance Test||Marks|
Download the Sathyabama Sample Question Paper here.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result of the Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020 will be published online. Candidates are required to enter their Application Form Number and Password to check the result. A notification will also be received by the candidate on their registered mobile number about the result. If the candidate passes the exam, he/she will be provided with the counselling letter.
To complete the admission process, candidates with the counselling letters will then have to participate in the counselling rounds.
Sathyabama University 2020 Counselling
Entrance Examination 2020 Result will be published in the First week of May 2020 (tentative). Candidates who will be having their counselling letters have to appear in the counselling rounds. Counselling will start as per the schedule. If the candidate is unable to personally attend the counselling, his/her seat will be allotted to another eligible candidate.
Documents to be brought at the time of counselling:
- Counselling letter
- Sathyabama University Entrance Examination-2017 Admit Card
- Scorecard of NATA (only for B.Arch)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passport size Photographs of both the candidate and parent/guardian.
If a candidate fails to present preceding documents, the candidate won’t be considered for seat allocation.
Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) Courses Available at Sathyabama University
|Branch Name||Duration in years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||4 years|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||4 years|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 years|
|Automobile Engineering||4 years|
|Aeronautical Engineering||4 years|
|Civil Engineering||4 years|
|Information Technology||4 years|
|Chemical Engineering||4 years|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||4 years|
|B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture||4 years|
Sathyabama University 2020 Fee Structure
All Branches except B.Arch Course.
|PARTICULARS||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Admission fees (Rs.)||25,000||–||–||–|
|Tuition Fee (Rs.)||1,90,000||1,90,000||1,90,000||1,90,000|
|Examination fees (Rs.)||15,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|Student amenity fees (Rs.)||10,000||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (Rs.)||2,40,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,10,000|
For B.Arch Branch only
|PARTICULARS||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year|
|Admission fees (Rs.)||25,000||–||–||–||–|
|Tuition Fee (Rs.)||1,90,000||1,90,000||1,90,000||1,90,000||1,90,000|
|Exam and drawing kit fees (Rs.)||40,000||15,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|Student amenity fees (Rs.)||10,000||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (Rs.)||2,65,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,10,00|
Sathyabama University 2020 Scholarships
For all the meritorious student’s scholarship facility is available, which goes by the name – REMIBAI JEPPIAAR SCHOLARSHIP. Go through the image below to know more about it:
Sathyabama University Placements
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College) was established in 1987 by Dr. Jeppiaar. By Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India, It has been awarded as Category “A” University and also accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the year 2017.
The university placements are well-paid. Some figures as available on the official website are as follows:
|No. of Students Registered for Placement||1218|
|No. of Students Got Placed||902|
|% of Students Placed||74.05|
|Noteworthy Companies||Amazon, WellsFargo, Inrhythm. Cognizant, Odessa Technologies, Wipro, NPCI, Omics, Capgemini, Byjus, Cybage, Verizon, Pulse healthcare, L&W, Maestro Steals, Hitech iSoultions, Garuda Aerospace, Paypal, Oracle|
|Avg. Salary||Rs. 3,45,000 P.A|
|No. of Students Registered for Placement||1531|
|No. of Students Got Placed||1301|
|% of Students Placed||84.90|
|Noteworthy Companies||Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, TechMahindra, Hitachi, Cybage, Mphasis, Voonik, Samsung, Nokia, Verizon, OneGlobe Systems, Zifo Technologies|
|Average Salary||Rs. 3,30,000 P.A|
Sathyabama University Address and Official Links
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 600 119.
Official Website: www.sathyabama.ac.in
Stay tuned for SAEEE 2020 Updates Here.
sathyabama university entrance exam qualifying marks, sathyabama entrance exam 2020, sathyabama university entrance exam 2019, sathyabama university entrance exam question papers, sathyabama university entrance exam marking scheme, sathyabama university application form 2019, sathyabama university mba admission 2019.