MCAER CET 2020 is an exam conducted by the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB). MCAER examination offers admission into various undergraduate or postgraduate degree offered by the State Agricultural Universities(SAUs) in Maharashtra. There are various disciplines in which B.Sc and M.Sc degrees are offered by MCAER, including but not limited to Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Home Science, Food Technology and Agricultural Biotechnology. The interested candidate can read the detailed information regarding the MCAER CET 2020 exam.
Candidates can check here the important details regarding the MCAER CET 2021
Candidates can check here the important details regarding the MCAER UG Admission 2021
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MCAER CET 2020: UG & PG Courses, Application Form, Dates - Admissions
MCAER CET 2020 Important Dates
MCAER PG Common Entrance Test 2020
The important dates regarding MCAER PG CET 2020 are given below.
|Admission Notification||09 December 2019|
|Starting date of online application form||09 December 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application form||11 January 2020|
|Last date of payment of fees through SBI collect||15 January 2020|
|Display of merit cum eligible candidates list||27 January 2020|
|Grievances submission||27 – 31 January 2020|
|Final Merit cum eligible List||03 February 2020|
|Availability of online admit cards||04 March 2020|
|Date of MCAER PG CET 2020||14 – 16 March 2020|
|Date of display of answer keys of all streams||24 March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||28 March 2020|
These dates are the latest updated dates of Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research Postgraduate Common Entrance Test notifies by officials.
MCAER UG Common Entrance Test 2020
These are expected dates for MCAER UG CET 2020 are given below:
|Starting date of online application form||Will be announced|
|Last date for submitting online application form||Will be announced|
|Availability of online admit cards||Will be announced|
|Date of Examination||Second week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||First week of June 2020|
|Display of provisional merit list||Second week of July 2020|
|Period of receipt of Online grievances||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Display of List of Grievances considered||Last week of July 2020|
|Display of FINAL MERIT LIST||Last week of July 2020|
|First Round Seat Allotment Result||Last week of July 2020|
|2nd Seat Allotment Result||1st week of August 2020|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||2nd week of August 2020|
These dates are tentative dates of MCAER UG Common Entrance Test 2020 which are based on the previous year. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by conducting body.
MCAER UG CET 2020
The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research notified about MCAER UG Admission 2020-21 as follows:
MCAER CET 2020 Online Application Form
The detailed information regarding MCAER CET application form is given below.
- An online mcaer application form 2020 is needed to be filled to be considered as a candidate for appearing in the CET exam.
- The application process for the PG programs has been started from 09 December 2019 and the exam will be held on 14 – 16 March 2020.
- The UG applications usually start in January and the exam is held in the month of May.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
|Students belonging to Open category||Rs. 800/- per CET|
|Students belonging to Reserved category*||Rs. 600/- per CET|
|Students belonging to the Other States||Rs. 800/- per CET|
MCAER CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The MCAER CET eligibility criteria 2020 is given below.
- Candidate must clear 10+2 level by the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English must be fulfilled.
Candidate must have a 4-year graduation degree in following courses such as BSc(Agriculture), B.B.A. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (ABM) , B.Sc. (BBM), B.Sc. (Agri. Bio-Tech.), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry) from any recognized University.
MCAER CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding MCAER CET exam pattern is given below.
- Total Questions: It consists of 200 multiple choice questions
- Duration: Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme:
- Correct answer: (+1) will be given for every correct answer.
- Incorrect answer: There will be no negative marks.
MCAER CET 2020 Result
The details regarding the result of MCAER CET is given below.
- Results of the CET exam are usually announced 2 or 3 weeks after the commencement of the exam.
- Once the results are announced candidates can view the MCAER CET merit list on the official website of the exam, following which they can proceed for counselling.
- The counselling schedule and process information are uploaded on the same website and based on the rank obtained by the candidate, he/she is called to participate in the counselling process conducted for admission to the various courses offered by MCAER and its affiliated institutes.
MCAER CET Merit List
The details regarding the Merit list are given below:
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in this exam.
- The final merit list is prepared by allotting 70% weightage to the marks obtained by the candidate in the CET exam and the remaining 30% weightage is given to the candidate’s CGPA score.
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and analysis (MCAER) Courses
The list of UG and PG Course offered by MCAER CET 2020 is given below:
|BSc (Agriculture)||MSc (Agriculture)|
|BSc (Horticulture)||MSc (Horticulture)|
|BSc (Forestry)||MSc (Forestry)|
|BFSc||MSc (Home Science)|
|B BSc (Agri. BioTech)||MSc (Agril. Biotechnology)|
|BSc (Animal Husbandry)||M.Tech (Agri. Engg.)|
|BTech (Food Tech.)||M.Tech (Food Tech.)|
|BBA (Agri.)||MBA (Agri)|
|BTech (Agril. Engg.)||MFSc|
For the list of colleges accepting applications through CET, please click here.
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research Address and Official Website
The highlights of MCAER CET 2020 are given in the table below:
|Exam Name||MCAER CET (UG & PG) 2020|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research, Pune.|
|Courses||Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Home Science, Food Technology and Agricultural Biotechnology.|
|Address||132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosale Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411007|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.