Allahabad University Admissions 2020 Application form has been started. Allahabad University formally known as the University Of Allahabad was established in 1887 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. It is a Public Central University. It constitutes 11 colleges. In earlier times it was also called as ‘Oxford Of The East’. The University offers various UG/PG courses. Candidates seeking admission in Allahabad University are supposed to clear the Entrance Exam conducted by the University. Interested candidates may go through the complete article for details regarding the Allahabad University Admission 2020 like dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Candidates can check details related to AU UGAT 2020
Candidate can check here all the important details of Allahabad University PGAT 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Allahabad University Admissions 2020: Application Form(Started), Dates - Admissions
- Allahabad University admission 2020 Application form has been released by the authority on 12 May 2020.
Allahabad University Admissions 2020 Important Dates
Allahabad University offers various courses. Examination dates for few courses are mentioned below:
|Registration starts||12 May 2020|
|Registration ends||May 2020|
|Admit card release||One week before the admission test|
|UGAT exam dates||Last week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Admission commencement||2nd week of July 2020|
|Application starts||12 May 2020|
|Last date of application form||May 2020|
|Admit card release date||One week before the admission test|
|PGAT exam date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result announcement||1st week of July 2020|
|Admission Commencement||Last week of July or 1st week of August 2020|
Allahabad University 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the application form are given below:
- Allahabad University 2020 Application form has been released on 12 May 2020.
- Allahabad University 2020 Application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in June 2020.
- Candidates who are interested in taking admissions can fill the form and submit it online.
- The application form is available for all courses.
- The candidate may fill the details correctly while filling the application form.
- Moreover, the candidate may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How To Fill The Application Form Online?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Application form.
- Visit the official website and click on the ‘Application form 2020’.
- Now, fill the form properly with all details asked in the Application form such as email ID, phone no, Educational details, General details etc.
- Candidates also need to upload their scanned signatures/photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling all the details and submitting all the documents pay fees for the selected course and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for further use.
Application Form Fee
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay fees through online mode via:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University
The qualification criteria for various courses offered by Allahabad University are given below:
- For UGAT 2020 candidates must hold a relevant degree of class 10th & 12th.
- For PGAT 2020 candidates must hold a relevant degree of graduation.
- For MBA/MBARD 2020 Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream.
- For LAW 2020 Candidate must pass passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling and must have secured minimum 45% marks (42% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- For LFAT 2020 Candidates must pass the 12th class from any recognized board,
Candidate must secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam and must complete 20 years (Gen/OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) as on 01 July 2020.
Allahabad University Admit Card
The details regarding the Admit card are given below:
- Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card will be released in May 2020 for MBA & BA, LLB and on May (for UGAT) and May (for PGAT).
- Candidates can check the admit card online on the official website of the university by entering their DOB & application ID.
- Admit card is an important document and will be needed at the time of counselling.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is different for various course. It depends on the choice of the candidate. Mainly the Allahabad Univesity entrance test includes mentioned below subject:
- General Awareness
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for Allahabad University Admission 2020 exam are given below:
- Evaluate the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a schedule and prepare accordingly.
- The candidate may focus on weaker sections.
- Improve writing skills and practise previous year papers.
- Revise the weaker sections on a daily basis.
- Moreover, keep calm and do yoga for better focus.
Exam Pattern for Allahabad University
The paper pattern of Allahbad university admission 2020 for various courses is given below:
For UGAT 2020
- The examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates will be given a total time of two hours.
- Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- For every correct answer candidates will be given 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For B.A. Admission Test Candidates have to study English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).
- For B.Sc Admission Test The main subjects are General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).
- For B.Com Admission Test Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).
For PGAT 2020:
- The examination will be conducted only through online mode.
- Duration of the exam will be based on the number of subjects selected by the candidates i.e., minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into two Sections, i.e. A & B General Aptitude Test and Subject Proficiency Test.
- Candidates will be given 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects.
- There will be Negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in the subject paper. Candidates need to be very careful while answering.
Allahabad University Admission Results
The details regarding the result are given below:
- Results will be announced in the 3rd week of June 2020 by the University.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- Notifications regarding results will be released by the University.
- Candidates can check their results through their roll no. which will be mentioned in the result list to avoid any kind of confusion.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Cut Off
The details regarding the Allahabad University Admission 2020 Cut off is given below:
- The cutoff will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the cut-off from the official website.
- The cutoff are the minimum marks for the admission.
- Allahabad University Cut Off is prepared on the basis of various factors such as no. of appearing candidates, the total number of Seats, previous year cut-off, total no. of candidates qualified in the exam.
Allahabad University Admissions 2020 Counselling Schedule
The details regarding the Allahabad University Counselling process are given below:
- ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY will publish the counselling schedule in June 2020.
- Candidates can check the schedule dates from the official website.
- Only the qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling.
- The Counselling will be conducted only through offline mode in the University and its affiliated colleges.
Counselling schedule for various courses is listed below:
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||July 2020|
|BPA ()Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||July 2020|
|Department of Commerce an Business Management||July 2020|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||July 2020|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||July 2020|
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required for Allahabad University Admissions 2020 here.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Scorecard & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
Allahabad University Admissions 2020 Highlights
The highlights of the Allahabad University admission 2020 are given below:
|Name of the University||Allahabad University (Central University)|
|level||University Level (State)|
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.