Allahabad University Admissions 2019 Application form has been released from 12 April 2019. Allahabad University formally known as the University Of Allahabad was established in 1887 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. It is a Public Central University. It constitutes 11 colleges. In earlier times it was also called as ‘Oxford Of The East’. The University offers various UG/PG courses. Candidates seeking admission in Allahabad University are supposed to clear the Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Allahabad University 2019 Application Form
Allahabad University 2019 Application form is available in online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who are interested in taking admissions can fill the form and submit it online.
- The application form is available in online mode only.
- The application form is available for all courses.
How To Fill The Application Form Online?
Follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the ‘Application form 2019’.
- Now, fill the form properly with all details asked in the Application form such as email ID, phone no, Educational details, General details etc.
- Candidates also need to upload their scanned signatures/photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling all the details and submitting all the documents pay fees for the selected course and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for further use.
Application Form Fee:
Note: Candidates can pay fees online through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards.
Allahabad University Admissions 2019 Important Dates
Allahabad University offers various courses. Examination dates for few courses are mentioned below:
|Online Registration||12 April 2019|
|Last date for registration||03 May 2019|
|Admit Card release||22 May 2019|
|Examination Date for B.A. B.Sc., B.Sc.(Home Science) B.Com. B.F.A. & B.P.A.||20-22 May 2019(B.Sc) & 27- 29 May 2019(Others)|
|Result Declaration||10-15 June 2019|
For PGAT 2019
|Application Form release||12 April 2019|
|Last date of application submission||03 May 2019|
|Admit card availability||06 May 2019|
|Date of exam||20-22 May 2019( PGAT 1) & 29 May – 05 June 2019( PGAT 2)|
|Results||18 June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University
The qualification Criteria for various courses offered by Allahabad University are given below:
- For UGAT 2019 candidates must hold a relevant degree of class 10th & 12th.
- For PGAT 2019 candidates must hold a relevant degree of graduation.
- For MBA/MBARD 2019 Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream.
- For LAW 2019 Candidate must pass passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling and must have secured minimum 45% marks (42% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- For LFAT 2019 Candidates must pass the 12th class from any recognized board,
Candidate must secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam and must complete 20 years (Gen/OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.
Allahabad University Admissions 2019 Highlights
Name of University: Allahabad University (Central University)
Courses: Various Courses
level: University Level (State)
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.allduniv.ac.in.
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.
Allahabad University Admission 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is different for various course. It depends on the choice of the candidate. Mainly the Allahabad Univesity entrance test includes mentioned below subject:
- General Awareness
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Exam Pattern for Allahabad University
The paper pattern for various courses is given below:
For UGAT 2019
- The examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates will be given a total time of two hours.
- Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- For every correct answer candidates will be given 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For B.A. Admission Test Candidates have to study English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).
- For B.Sc Admission Test The main subjects are General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).
- For B.Com Admission Test Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).
For PGAT 2019:
- The examination will be conducted only through online mode.
- Duration of the exam will be based on the number of subjects selected by the candidates i.e., minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into two Sections, i.e. A & B General Aptitude Test and Subject Proficiency Test.
- Candidates will be given 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects.
- There will be Negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in subject paper. Candidates need to be very careful while answering.
Allahabad University Admit Card
Allahabad University 2019 Admit card has been released on May 2019 for MBA & BA, LLB and on May (for UGAT) and May (for PGAT). Candidates can check the admit card online on the official website of the university by entering their DOB & application ID. Admit card is an important document and will be needed at the time of counselling.
Allahabad University Admission Results
Results will be announced in the 3rd week of June 2019 by the University online on the official website. Notifications regarding results will be released by the University. Candidates can check their results through their roll no. which will be mentioned in the result list to avoid any kind of confusion.
Allahabad University Admissions 2019 Counselling Schedule
ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY will publish the counselling schedule in June 2019. Candidates can check the schedule dates from the official website. Only the qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling. The Counselling will be conducted only through offline mode in the University and its affiliated colleges.
Counselling schedule for various courses is listed below:
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||July 2019|
|Department of Commerce an Business Management||July 2019|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||July 2019|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||July 2019|
Important documents required at counselling
The documents required for Allahabad University Admissions 2019 here.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Scorecard & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
allahabad university admission 2018, Allahabad university entrance exam 2018, Allahabad university result, Allahabad university entrance exam 2019, Allahabad university entrance exam 2019 for BSc, Allahabad university courses, Allahabad university Ph.D. admission 2019,