Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 allotment list is published online by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on behalf of the Government of Kerala. The exam is conducted once a year at the state level to offer admission in 3 Year LLB programs in law colleges of state Kerala. The candidates can check other related information of CEE Kerala LLB entrance exam 2022 like application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, etc. in the article below.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Status
|Admission Notification||to be announced soon|
|Registration||yet to start|
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Below table shows the vital dates for CEE Kerala LLB entrance exam 2022 for 3 years course admission:
|Availability of the Application form||20 July 2022|
|Last date of the Application form||28 July 2022|
|Last date to upload documents to correct defects in submitted documents||05 August 20212|
|Availability of the Admit Card||04 August 2022|
|Entrance exam||12 August 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||12 August 2022|
|Raise objections against answer key||25 August 2022|
|Declaration of result||08 September 2022|
|Rank List||23 September 2022|
|Option registration for 1 phase allotment||05 October 2022|
|Last date for Option Registration||10 October 2022|
|Publication of 1st Phase Allotment||12 October 2022|
|Report for admission to principle of allotted colleges till||29 October 2022|
|Option Confirmation for 2nd phase allotment||01 Nov 2022|
|Time ends for 2nd Phase Option Confirmation||05 Nov 2022 (till 4:00 PM)|
|Publication of 2nd Phase of Allotment||06 Nov 2022|
|Last date for Mop-up option registration||22 Nov 2022|
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
Before applying for the entrance exam candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria. In the given points applicants can check the process to apply & other relevant details of the application.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
- The application form will be made available from 08 March to 22 March 2022(tentative).
- To apply firstly registration was required to be done by entering a few basic candidate’s details.
- Login was required to fill other details without any mistake.
- Only one form was allowed to be filled by each candidate.
- The application form was rejected without fee payment.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph & certificates was to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Printout of the filled form was to be taken for further references.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Registration Fee
Get the fee details for CEE Kerala 3 Year LLB entrance exam 2022 below in the given table & points. Fee once paid will not be refunded by the competent authority in any circumstances.
|General candidates||Rs 685/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 345/-|
Modes of Payment – There were two payment methods available.
- Online mode- Internet banking account or Credit card or Debit card.
- e-Challan Payment (Post Office)- Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Seeking aspirants can check the minimum eligibility required to apply for CEE Kerala LLB 3 year 2022 admission entrance exam.
- An applying candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of aggregate 45% marks for open category candidates, candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and for SC/ST people the minimum marks are 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is no minimum age limit.
- The maximum age limit is set by the authority.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Seats Reservation
The category-wise reservation of seats for CEE Kerala LLB 2022 for 3 years course admission is mentioned in the table below:
|SEBC(Socially and Educationally Backward Classes)||30%|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Children of Ex-Servicemen/Blind Candidates / Candidates under Sports quota/The Ex-Paramilitary personnel/Children of Ex-Paramilitary personnel||1 seat|
|Govt. Law College, Ernakulam will be reserved for a candidate from Lakshadweep||1 seat|
Note: The seats under the State Merit will be filled purely on merit basis.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam scheme for Commissioner for Entrance Examinations LLB 3-year entrance exam 2022 can be checked below:
|Exam Mode||Online(CBT mode)|
|Duration||120 Minutes (02 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||200 questions|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct response, the candidate will be awarded 03 marks and for each incorrect response 01 marks will be deducted from the total score|
Section-wise division of questions:
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||25|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
The entrance examination will be conducted on the date and time as notified by the CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations)
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
The CEE Kerala LLB syllabus for 3-year admission can be checked below:
General English Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- International events
- UN bodies
- Eminent personalities
- Award & Honours
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Current affairs
Aptitude for Legal Studies Syllabus:
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
CEE Kerala LLB 3 year entrance exam 2022 admit card will be released on the official website of the authorised body.
- The hall ticket will be issued to those who will successfully submit the form.
- Applicants will have to download their admission call letter from the official website only.
- The authority will not send the admit card via post.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the exam hall along with any national identity card for verification purposes.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Test Centres
The exam centre is given below for LLB entrance exam for CEE Kerala,
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Answer Key
After the successful completion of the CEE Kerala 3 year LLB entrance exam 2022, the authority will release the answer key on its official website.
- With the help of answers, key applicants will be able to calculate the expected marks to be scored.
- The candidates will be given an opportunity to challenge the answer key on payment of Rs.100/- per question along with the documents supporting the answer. The fee has to be submitted by way of DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE.
- If there will be a change in the answer then the authority will release the final answer key.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Result
Kerala 3 year LLB entrance exam 2022 result will be declared on the web portal of the CEE.
- The rank list will be published in the pdf format.
- The rank list for admission to the course will be published on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates in the admission test.
- Separate categories–wise list will be published for SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Special Reservation, Person with Disability etc.
- To qualify the entrance exam, a general category candidate should get a minimum of 10% of the total marks and a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of the total marks, the total marks being 600.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Resolving Ties
In case there is a tie in the total marks then based on the following criteria ties will be solved:
- The candidate securing higher marks in the part ‘Aptitude for Legal Studies’ of the will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie persists, the candidate with higher marks in the part ‘English’ will be placed higher in the ranking.
- If the tie still exists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder one will be given priority then the younger candidate.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the Three Year LLB courses.
- Candidates will be allowed to exercise their option for courses/colleges as per their ranks in the CBT admission test.
- The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories will be strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists.
- It is a completely Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Candidate’s Data Sheet.
- Allotment memo issued by the CEE.
- Birth certificate to prove date of birth in the original.
- Original mark list and pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate of last passed school.
- Four copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi-Government/Banks etc. shall produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the candidate was employed.
- A candidate who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the state shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned university in Kerala.
- Migration certificate at the time of admission.
Kerala LLB 03 Years Entrance Exam 2022 Highlights
Applicants can check the basic information about the CEE Kerala LLB 2022 below:
|Exam Name||CEE Kerala 3 Year LLB entrance exam 2022|
|Conducting body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on behalf of Government of Kerala|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of exam||Online(CBT) mode|