Karnataka University Distance Education Admission 2018-19: Karnataka University Distance Education was established in 2007 in Dharwad, Karnataka. The jurisdiction of the University covers Dharwad. Gadag, Haveri and Uttar Kannada districts. It has several Post Graduate centres. The University (888 acres) is offering courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Management, Science and Technology and Social Sciences. Information regarding the admission procedure is given in the article below:
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Karnataka University Distance Education Application Process 2018-19
Candidates need to apply for the application form in order to get admission in any of the courses of the distance education programme. Application forms are available online and offline.
Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the registrar office, fill and submit the same in the university office.
Candidates can also download the application form from the university website, fill and submit the form along with the application fees and other documents needed to the university office according to their preferences.
Candidates must submit the following documents along with the filled in application form:
- Three passport size photographs.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the Institution last attended (in case of Masters and Bachelor’s Programmes) must be submitted within 30 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Marksheet of 12th and 10th.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Category certificate, if required.
Karnataka University Distance Education Important Dates
The university has released notifications for admissions which are given below. Candidates must apply before the last due date.
|Application form release||29 September 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||31 October 2018|
Karnataka University Distance Education Courses Offered
Given below is the list of courses offered by the DDE:
- Diploma & Advance diploma in languages
- MA Languages
- MA Social Sciences
Karnataka University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by DDE:
B.A.: For admission into BA, course candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
B.COM: For admission into Bcom course candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
M.A Languages: For admission into the M.A courses candidate must hold a graduation degree in the specified language from any recognized university.
M.A Social Sciences: For admission into M.A Social Sciences candidate must hold a graduation degree in BA Social Sciences from any recognized university.
M.Com: For admission into MCom candidate must hold B.Com degree from any recognized university.
Karnataka University Distance Education Fee Structure
Candidates must refer to the official website for details regarding the fee structure of all the courses offered by the DDE.
Karnataka University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
Given below is the list of affiliated colleges:
- Global Business School, Hubli
- Kousali Institute of Management Studies, Dharwad
- KLES Institute of Management and Studies and Research, Hubli
- Institute of Excellence in Management Science, Hubli
- Government First Grade College, Kumta
- Shree Guru Sudhindra BBA College, Bhatkal
- Oxford College, Hubli Hubballi, Karnataka
- KLE Society’s College of Arts and Commerce, Gadag
- Global College of Management IT and Commerce, Hubli
- D Veerendra Heggade Institute of Management Studies and Research, Dharwad
- Adarsha Shikshana Samitis College of Commerce, Betger