Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2019-20: Jiwaji University School Of Distance Education is a developing educational delivery system, is an alternative to traditional classroom teaching. Distance education is intended primarily to meet the educational needs of students who are not able to take regular classes at specific physical locations or are not able to abide by the timeline of regular courses. School of Distance education is one of the flagship department of Jiwaji University, Gwalior set up with an objective to provide need-based courses via distance education. It uses its state of art infrastructure and resources to offer quality distance education to the students that are from the catchment area of Jiwaji University. The university has released notifications regarding the admission procedure. The university offers various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, Pg diploma and certificate level. The maximum number of seats available 60 in the program.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Given below is the detailed information regarding the admission process.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Application Process 2019
Candidates who are willing to take admission in any of the courses offered by the school of distance education must apply for the application form online. Application forms are available online on the official website of the university. Candidates also need to pay application fees online through net banking/debit/credit card.
Steps to be followed while applying for the application form:
- Candidates must visit the official website and click on the application form option.
- Further candidates must fill the relevant details asked in the application form.
- Candidates need to take a print-out of submitted admission form and deposit the hard-copy to School of Distance Education or study center where the candidate has taken admission along with self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Marksheets of 10th class
- Marksheet of 12th Class
- Eligibility Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if there is a discontinuity in education)
- Mark sheet of Graduation (in case of PG courses)
A hard copy of Application Form along with relevant documents needs to be deposited within 30 days of the last date of submission of application form.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Important Dates
Notifications regarding the admission procedure are given below, Candidates should make sure to submit the fees before the due.
|Last date of submission of application form||October 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form with fee fine of INR 500/-||November 2019|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Offered
Given below is the list of the courses offered by the school of distance education:
Courses in Life Sciences:
- B.Sc. (ZBC)
Courses in Physical Sciences:
- B.Sc. (PCM)
- B.Sc. (Computer Sc., Physics and Maths)
- P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications
Courses in Commerce and Management:
• P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Development
Courses in Social Science and Arts:
• B.A. (in any three subjects out of History, Pol. Science, Sociology, Economics, Geography, English (Litt.),
• Hindi (Litt.)
• Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
• M.A. (Economics)
• M.A. (History)
• M.A. (Sociology)
• M.A. (English)
• M.A. (Hindi)
• M.A. (Sanskrit)
• M.A. (Political Science)
• M.A. (Public Administration)
• M.A. (Geography)
• M.A. (Drawing & Painting)
• M.A. (Social Work)
• Master of Journalism (MJ)
Download Subject wise Distance Education Syallbus Here.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by the school of distance education.
Undergraduate Courses: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
Postgraduate Courses: Candidate must hold a bachelors degree from any recognized university.
PG Diploma: Candidate must hold a bachelors degree from any recognized university
Jiwaji University Distance Education Fee Structure
Given below is the fee structure for all the courses offered by the school of distance education. The official website says “Kindly contact the Institute for the fee” Here.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Study Centres
List of affiliated study centers is given below:
- DEVPURIA COLLEGE, MEHGAON, BHIND
- R V S COLLEGE, JOTAI ROAD, PORSA
- JAIHIND BISMIL SHIKSHA MAHAVIDYALAYA, AMBAH, MORENA
- MAA SHANTI DEVI COLLEGE KUTGHAN SABALGARH (MORENA)
- GANDHI VOCATIONAL COLLEGE, GUNA
- OM SHIV COLLEGE, KAROHAL, SEOPUR (M.P.)
- SHIVAM MAHAVIDHYALAY, PORSA
Stay tuned for Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2019 Here.
jiwaji university distance education admission 2018-19, jiwaji university distance education admission 2017-18, jiwaji university admission 2018-19, jiwaji university m.sc. admission, jiwaji university courses list, jiwaji university registration last date, jiwaji university mba admission 2018