JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019: JIMPER MBBS 2019 Application Form has been released on 06 March 2019 from 11 A.M The Exam is announced by Puducherry Government. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) is located at Pondicherry. It is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital too. Applicants seeking admission in MBBS course in (JIPMER), must apply for the entrance test and the registration process for the has started on 06 March 2019 and the last date to submit the application form is 13 April till 5 p.m. In this article, the complete details or notification about JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam is given in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Latest Update
- JIMPER MBBS 2019 Application form has been started 06 March 2019 at 11 A.M.
- Download the JIPMER Entrance Exam Admission Dates 2019-20 Here.
- JIPMER 2019: MBBS entrance exam scheduled for 02 June 2019; registration opens on 06 March.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research MBBS admission is announced.
- Apply Online for JIPMER MBBS 2019 (Official Link is given below).
- JIPMER has been declared as an “Institution of National Importance” by an Act of Parliament, JIPMER, Puducherry, Act, 2008.
Brief Information About JIPMER
Name of Exam- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research
Exam Conducting Body- JIPMER Puducherry
Courses Offered- UG and PG Programmes
Examination date– 02 June 2019
Level of Examination- National
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Notification
The important notification regarding the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application has been released on 06 March 2019.
- Internet Explorer (version 11), Mozilla Firefox (version 48 to 57) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 63) are recommended browser to fill the application form for MBBS Entrance Exam.
- The Admit card will be available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post.
- Any correction or rectification in the application and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Application or Registration Form
The exam board of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research has released the JIPMER 2019 Application Form and the applicants can fill the form in online mode only on the official website.
Important Instruction to be followed before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Online Registration
- All candidates should read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Registration or Application form.
- Also, all fields with * marked with are mandatory.
- Next step is to fill in all the mandatory information and click on Register to proceed.
- Thereafter successful submission of form the candidates will receive a User ID and Password to the registered Mobile number and Email ID for further use.
- To fill the application form the candidates has to click on the login link.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee:
JIPMER MBBS 2019 application fees and mode of payment is mentioned below:
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs.1200/-|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs.1500/-|
|OPH & P-OPH||Not Applicable (Exempted)|
Note: The mode of payment will be through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking mode.
Before filling the application form all the candidates should keep the below-mentioned list in form of soft/scanned copies handy.
- Candidate Photo
- If applicable caste/community certificate
- OPH certificate (if required)
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates (MBBS)-2019
|S.NO.||EVENTS||MBBS July 2019 Session Dates|
|1.||Availability of Online Registration Form||06 March 2019|
|2.||Deadline for On-line Registration||12 April 2019|
|3.||Downloading of Hall Ticket||20 May to 02 June 2019|
|4.||Date of MBBS July 2019 Session Entrance Examination||02 June 2019|
|5.||Time of Examination (Morning shift)||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|6.||Time of Examination (Afternoon shift)||03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|7.||Publication of Merit List||Second week of June 2019|
|8.||Counselling (for JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal||On selected dates between June& September 2019|
|9.||First Counseling||26 to 28 June 2019|
|10.||Second Counseling||24 July 2019|
|11.||Third Counseling||21 August 2019|
|12.||Fourth & Final Counseling||26 September 2019|
|13.||Closing of Admission||30 September 2019|
Official Tentative Schedule of JIPMER Entrance Examination for Admission to Academic Courses:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) Dates:
NOTE: Depending on the number of applicants, logistics & as per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, Chennai the exact schedule and number of shifts will be announced later.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
The applicants can download the admit card from the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research which will be available from 21st May until 3 June 2019. Candidates should ensure the all the details mentioned in the hall ticket is up to the mark and should include sections like the name of the candidate, date of birth, venue of exam centre, date & time of the exam, photograph, etc. JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Admit card will be available only online and no admit card will be sent through offline mode or by post.
Read more about NEET 2019 Here.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria For Admission To MBBS Entrance Exam 2019
The eligibility criteria are decided by the exam conducting board and the applicants must read carefully the guideline given below to ensure their eligibility.
- The Applicant should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply however an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- Also, Candidate should be completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2019.
- The applicants should have passed The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent degree comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology as subjects.
- Also, the candidates must pass in all subjects individually and should obtain a minimum of 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- For the reserved category of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH, the minimum marks should be 50% taken in four subjects altogether.
- And the minimum marks required by OPH candidates in general category is also 50% taken altogether in 4 subject i-e Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
Syllabus for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019
The JIPMER-2019 syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website, however, a brief description of syllabus topic & course wise is given below:
- Magnetic effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating
- Current Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Solid State
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making (Section A )
- Writing Skills (Section B)
- Literature and Long Reading Text (Section C)
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode which is of 02 Hours and 30 Minutes and it will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e. morning ( 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon (3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.). The exam will be asked in English mode only. 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2019 Exam Centers
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahemdabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara,|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Kurukshetra, sonipat, Yamunanagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakall, Salem, Thoothkudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengalaru, Hubli, Managlore, Mysore, Shimoga|
|Kerala||Cochin, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradhesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharastra||Amravati, Kholpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Meerut, Noida, Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Result & Merit List of JIPMER
The exam board of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research has been released JIPMER MBBS 2019 result on 08 June 2019. The result will be available online in two forms – merit list and individual rank letters/scorecards. For more information related result and other information related JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam visit the official site or stay tuned with us.
JIPMER 2019 Cut off
Cut off will be Published in the Month of June 2019 through online mode in PDF format. Cut off is the minimum marks student have to obtain to clear the examination. The cut off will be published category wise.
Previous year Cut Off
|SC, ST, OBC||40|
we also have provided the opening and closing rank of JIPMER 2019
|Category||JIPMER (Closing Rank)||JIPMER ( Opening Rank)|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2019
The official dates of JIPMER 2019 Counselling for JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal has been announced by the exam board. There will four rounds of counselling in an offline mode wherein the first round of counselling will begin from 27 June and will end on 29 June 2019. Second JIPMER counselling round will begin from 25 July 2019 followed by the third and fourth round on 20 August 2019 & 28 September 2019 respectively. These dates are tentative and the exact schedule and number of shifts will be announced later depending on the number of applicants, logistics & as per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, Chennai.
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST-GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH OFFICIAL WEBSITE & ADDRESS
(An Institution of National Importance Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
The Dean (Academic), III-Floor, Academic Section, JIPMER Academic Centre, Dhanvantri Nagar P.O, Puducherry 605 006.
Official Website: www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Download JIPMER MBBS Prospectus Here.
Stay tuned for Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Here.
jipmer 2019 syllabus, jipmer 2019 ug, jipmer 2019 pg, jipmer 2019 exam centre, jipmer 2019 prospectus, jipmer 2019 login, jipmer 2019 pg exam date, jipmer pg 2019 login, jipmer 2019 registration, jipmer 2019 exam centres, jipmer entrance exam 2019