JIPMER MBBS 2023 admissions will be on the basis of NEET 2023. JIPMER 2023 is organised by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. For the upcoming session, candidates should apply for the NEET 2023 for admissions into various MBBS courses. Earlier, the Exam was conducted by the Puducherry Government. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) is located in Pondicherry. It is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital too.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Applicants seeking admission in MBBS course in (JIPMER), needs to apply for NEET 2023. From the session 2023, JIPMER entrance exam has been called off due to the Honourable Supreme court jurisdiction of one exam for MBBS Course. Candidates are advised to check our NEET 2023 section for more information. In this article, Candidates can check here the complete details or notification about JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Admission Notification
The important notification regarding the JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application will be released on March 2023.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JIPMER MBBS 2023: Dates, Admission Process (Through NEET) - Admissions
- Internet Explorer (version 11), Mozilla Firefox (version 48 to 57) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 63) are recommended browser to fill the application form for MBBS Entrance Exam.
- The Admit Card will be available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post.
- Any correction or rectification in the application and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Important Dates (MBBS)
The important dates regarding the JIPMER 2023 are given below:
|S. No.||EVENTS||Dates (Tentative)
|1.||Availability of Online Registration Form||06 March 2023|
|2.||Deadline for On-line Registration||12 April 2023|
|3.||Downloading of Hall Ticket||20 May – 02 June 2023|
|4.||Date of MBBS July 2023 Session Entrance Examination||02 June 2023|
|5.||Time of Examination (Morning shift)||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|6.||Time of Examination (Afternoon shift)||03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|7.||Publication of Merit List||Second week of June 2023|
|8.||Counselling (for JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal||On selected dates between June& September 2023|
|9.||First Counseling||26 – 28 June 2023|
|10.||Second Counseling||24 July 2023|
|11.||Third Counseling||21 August 2019|
|12.||Fourth & Final Counseling||26 September 2023|
|13.||Closing of Admission||30 September 2023|
JIPMER PG 2023 July Exam Dates
The dates for JIPMER PG July admission process are given below:
|Registration starts||04 March 2023|
|Registration closes||09 April 2023|
|Admit card availability||In the month of April 2023|
|Exam date||17 May 2023|
|Result declaration||In the month of June 2023|
|First counselling||11 June 2023|
|Final counselling||23 July 2023|
|Closing of admission||31 July 2023|
Official Tentative Schedule of JIPMER Entrance Examination for Admission to Academic Courses:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) Dates are displayed in the image below.
NOTE: Depending on the number of applicants, logistics & as per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, Chennai the exact schedule and number of shifts will be announced later.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application or Registration Form
- JIPMER 2023 Application form was released on 04 March 2023.
- The application form was released in online mode on the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form was 09 April 2023.
- Moreover, candidates may keep the copy of the filled application form till the admission procedure.
Important Instruction to be followed before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2023 Online Registration
- All candidates should read the Prospectus carefully before filling the Registration or Application form.
- Also, all fields with * marked with are mandatory.
- Next step is to fill in all the mandatory information and click on Register to proceed.
- Thereafter successful submission of the form the candidates will receive a User ID and Password to the registered mobile number and Email ID for further use.
- To fill the application form the candidates has to click on the login link.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Fee
JIPMER MBBS 2023 application fees and mode of payment is mentioned below:
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs.1500/-|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs.1200/-|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs.1500/-|
|OPH & P-OPH||Not Applicable (Exempted)|
Note: The mode of payment will be through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking mode.
Before filling the application form all the candidates should keep the below-mentioned list in form of soft/scanned copies handy.
- Candidate Photo
- If applicable caste/community certificate
- OPH certificate (if required)
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria For Admission to MBBS Entrance Exam 2023
The eligibility criteria are decided by the exam conducting board and the applicants must read carefully the guideline given below to ensure their eligibility.
- The Applicant should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply however an Eligibility Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is essential for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- Also, Candidate should be completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December 2023.
- The applicants should have passed The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent degree comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology as subjects.
- Also, the candidates must pass in all subjects individually and should obtain a minimum of 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- For the reserved category of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes / OPH, the minimum marks should be 50% taken in four subjects altogether.
- And the minimum marks required by OPH candidates in general category is also 50% taken altogether in 4 subject i-e Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
JIPMER 2023 Admit Card
The details regarding the JIPMER 2023 Admit card are given below:
- The applicants can download the admit card from the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research which will be available from 21 May until 02 June 2023.
- Candidates should ensure the all the details mentioned in the hall ticket is up to the mark and should include sections like the name of the candidate, date of birth, venue of exam centre, date & time of the exam, photograph, etc.
- JIPMER MBBS 2023 Admit card will be available only online and no admit card will be sent through offline mode or by post.
Syllabus for JIPMER MBBS 2023
The JIPMER-2023 syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website, however, a brief description of syllabus topic & course wise is given below:
- Magnetic effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating
- Current Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Solid State
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making (Section A )
- Writing Skills (Section B)
- Literature and Long Reading Text (Section C)
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the JIPMER MBBS 2023 exam pattern are given below:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in online mode which is of 02 hours and 30 Minutes and it will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e. morning ( 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon (3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
- The exam will be asked in English mode only.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER 2023 Exam Centers
The JIPMER 2023 Exam centres are listed below:
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara,|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamunanagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thoothkudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga|
|Kerala||Cochin, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharastra||Amravati, Kholpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Meerut, Noida, Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Result & Merit List of JIPMER
The details regarding the JIPMER 2023 result and merit list are given below:
- The exam board of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research has released JIPMER MBBS 2023 result on 08 June 2023.
- The result is available online in two forms – merit list and individual rank letters/scorecards.
- For more information related result and other information related JIPMER MBBS visit the official site or stay tuned with us.
JIPMER 2023 Cut off
The details regarding the JIPMER 2023 Cutoff are given below:
- Cut off will be published in the Month of June 2023 through online mode in PDF format.
- Cut off is the minimum marks student have to obtain to clear the examination.
- The cut off will be published category wise.
- Candidates will be able to check the cutoff list from the official website.
Previous year Cut Off
Candidates can get an idea by checking the previous year cutoff mentioned below:
|SC, ST, OBC||40|
we also have provided the opening and closing rank of JIPMER 2023
|Category||JIPMER (Closing Rank)||JIPMER ( Opening Rank)|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2023
The details regarding the JIPMER 2023 Counselling are given below:
- The official dates of JIPMER 2023 Counselling for JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal will be announced by the exam board.
- There will four rounds of counselling in an offline mode wherein the first round of counselling will begin from 27 June and will end on 29 June 2023.
- Second JIPMER counselling round will begin from 25 July 2023 followed by the third and fourth round on 20 August 2023 & 28 September 2023 respectively.
- These dates are tentative and the exact schedule and number of shifts will be announced later depending on the number of applicants, logistics & as per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, Chennai.
Documents Required for JIPMER 2023 Counselling Process
The documents that are required for the counselling process are mentioned below:
- Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- JIPMER 2023 Rank Letter
- Residence Certificate
- JIPMER 2023 Hall Ticket
- Several Passport size colour photographs
Brief Information About JIPMER
Name of Exam- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research
Exam Conducting Body- JIPMER Puducherry
Courses Offered- UG and PG Programmes
Examination Date– 02 June 2023
Level of Examination- National
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST-GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH OFFICIAL WEBSITE & ADDRESS
(An Institution of National Importance Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
The Dean (Academic), III-Floor, Academic Section, JIPMER Academic Centre, Dhanvantri Nagar P.O, Puducherry 605 006.
Official Website: www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Download JIPMER MBBS Prospectus Here.
Stay tuned for Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Here.
NEET 2022: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Result, Merit List, Counselling
jipmer 2019 syllabus, jipmer 2019 ug, jipmer 2019 pg, jipmer 2019 exam centre, jipmer 2019 prospectus, jipmer 2019 login, jipmer 2019 pg exam date, jipmer pg 2019 login, jipmer 2019 registration, jipmer 2019 exam centres, jipmer entrance exam 2019