Medical Electronics Engineering is an integration of Medical Science and Engineering as a combined course. It combines the study of biology with the engineering principle for developing artificial organs, prosthesis (artificial devices for replacing missing body parts), MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and other modern health management systems. Through this course candidates can also get specialised in biomechanics, rehabilitation and orthopaedic engineering. Medical electronics engineering emphasises on how to build, design and maintain the devices and which can help in contributing towards the improvement in diagnostic techniques and for delivery of health care services. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Medical engineering courses.
Scope of Medical Electronics Engineering
Medical Engineering courses have a high scope in India as well as abroad. It develops devices and procedures that help in solving problems related to health and medical problems. Candidates can also do the research work along with the life scientists, chemists and medical scientists for inventing new devices. Also, the Healthcare industry is growing rapidly and will grow more in future days. Medical Electronics engineers will therefore get plenty of opportunities in the present as well as future days.
Medical Electronics Engineering Popular courses
There are various courses in the field of MEE are listed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Medical Electronics Engineering Courses Details - Admissions
- Bachelors of Engineering in Medical Electronics.
- B.Tech in Medical Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics Engineering
What is the Eligibility Criteria of Medical Electronics Engineering?
Candidates have to fulfill the basic eligibility requirements to apply for the Medical Electronics Engineering courses. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have passed their class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Also, Candidates must have a minimum 55% marks aggregate in the class 12.
- For admission in the IITs, candidates have to clear the JEE Mains examination.
Colleges and Universities Offering Medical Electronics Engineering
Some of the top colleges offering the courses in MEE are listed below:
- BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Gurukul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajasthan
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka
Check Popular Courses After 12th Here.