UPESMET 2 Entrance Exam 2019: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET 2) 2019 and released the notification, exam date and last date for application form submission. The UPESMET 2 Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted for admission to a UPES – MBA programs. Admissions to the University is granted on the basis of UPESMET or through MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT by GMAC and GMAT scores. Minimum cut off of these scores for admission 2019 are yet to be announced.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Read about CAT 2019 Exam Here.
UPESMET Exam Date 2019
The UPESMET 2 will be an online test and dates are as follows.
UPES MET 1 Exam Dates
|UPESMET 2019 application process ends||23 January 2019|
|UPESMET 2019 exam||27-29 January 2019|
|UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET 2) 2019|
|Name of Test||Online Registration Starts||Exam Date|
|UPESMET 2||07 January 2019||29-31 March 2019|
UPESMET 2 Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of application form||07 January 2019|
|Issue of admit card||25 March 2019|
|Examination date||29-31 March 2019|
UPESMET 2019 Application Form
The UPESMET 2019 Application form will be released o 23 March 2019 in online Mode. Candidates may also apply through offline by obtaining the hard copy of the Application form. Candidates must follow the mentioned below step before applying for the UPESMET 2019 Entrance Exam:
- First of all, candidates will have to click on the official website of the UPES.
- Secondly, enter your Gmail Id to access the prospectus.
- Then, fill all the required details and submit the application form.
- Candidate will receive an email.
- The email will contain a link, which the candidate needs to click on it to verify the registration and activate his/her account.
- Once the candidate verifies their account, the form will become accessible the candidate can fill the form and make online payment of Application fees.
- Fees for the Application form is Rs. 1840 which can be paid through credit/debit cards and net banking.
- Candidates are advised to save the application form and take a printout for further use.
Firstly, the candidates have to fill the application form online and sent it through the post to UPES Campus along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi. The address is written at the end of the page.
UPESMET 2019 Admit Card
The hall ticket or admit card for UPES MET 2019 entrance exam will be released on the university website. Please visit the official website to download the admit card. The admit card is an important document and to be produced at the time of the entrance test at the exam venue. The admit card contains all the details of the candidates.
UPESMET 2019 syllabus for Quantitative Ability:
|Number System||Modern Mathematics||Higher Maths|
|LCM||Arithmetic Progression||Arithmetic Mean|
|Geometric Progression||Geometric Mean||Harmonic Mean|
|Ratio and Proportion||Percentage||Average|
|Partnership||Time, Speed, Distance||Work and Time|
|Profit and Loss||Instalments and Payments||Partnership|
|Clocks||Work and Time||Pipe and Cisterns|
|Lines||Angles and Triangles||Cubes and Cones|
UPESMET 2019 syllabus for Data Interpretation:
|Pie Chart||Bar Graph||Line Graph|
|Tables||Combination of Graphs||Caselet|
UPESMET 2019 syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
|Data Arrangement||Seating Arrangement||Blood Relations|
|Family Tree||Venn Diagram||Matching Puzzles|
|Clocks and Calendars||Sets|
UPESMET 2019 MBA Courses
List of MBA courses offered by UPES:
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- MBA Energy Trading
- MBA Power Management
- MBA Urban Infrastructure and Development
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA Port and Shipping Management
- MBA Aviation Management
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA International Business
- MBA HR/Marketing/Financial Accounting/Operations Management
UPESMET 2019 MBA Fees
|Semester||Tuition Fee||Academic Services Fees||Total Fee|
UPESMET 2019 eligibility criteria
|MBA Port & Shipping Management/Aviation Management/Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities/Business Analytics
MBA General Management with Specialization in HR/Operations/Marketing/HR
|Minimum CAT/XAT score of 70%
Minimum MAT/CMAT score of 75%
The minimum NMAT score of 140
|MBA Oil & Gas Management/Logistics & Supply Chain Management/Power Management/Energy Trading/International Business||Minimum CAT/XAT score of 75%
Minimum MAT/CMAT score of 80%
Minimum NMAT score of 140
UPESMET Result 2019
How to check UPES MET 2019 results:
- Log on to UPES website
- Go to UPES MET 2018 page
- Click on the month of exam
- Click on result section
- Enter login credentials
- Check scorecard
- Download scorecard by clicking on ‘download’
UPES 2019 Admit Card –
Steps to download UPESMET 2019 admit card:
- Open UPES Official website.
- Click on UPESMET page.
- Enter login ID.
- Download your admit card
- Take the printout of Admit card
Each admits card will carry the following details of the candidate:
- Roll number
- Exam venue
- Exam date
- Exam time
- contact details
UPESMET 2019 admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall. Candidates not carrying their admit card will Not able to Give exam.
UPESMET 2019 Paper Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions|
- Each section will carry 35 MCQs.
- Total 140 questions of one mark each.
- Each question will have four options.
- The duration will 2hr 50 minutes.
- The candidates must finish the test 10 minutes before time.
UPESMET 2019 Contact & Website Address
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
upes met sample papers, upes MBA placements, upesmet 2019 syllabus, upesmet syllabus, upesmet question paper with solution, mba admission 2019