NTA Medical Exam 2021 will be conducted by NTA. NEET (UG) is for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges of India recognised by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. And these colleges/universities are under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
The responsibility of the NTA will be limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and provide All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India. After that Directorate General Health Services will conduct the counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and rest of 85% will be filled by the state/other Counselling Authorities.
NTA Medical Exam Important Update: As per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to be conducted twice in a year i.e. February & May. as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development).
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2021 Rules and Regulations: COVID 19 Rules, Exam Day Guidelines - Admissions
NTA Medical Exam 2021
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) UG will be conducted by the NTA for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry of Government of India.
National Testing Agency will only constitute to the conduct of the entrance examinations, providing all India Rank & result declaration to the Directorate General Health Services, Indian government for the conduct of counselling for 15% all India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state or other Counseling Authorities.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG as declared by MHRD.
NEET 2021 New Rules
- The NTA Medical Exam would be computer-based.
- The Medical exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The NTA neet syllabus, question formats, language and fees for the Medical entrance exams would not be changed.
- The timetable of the exams would be uploaded on the website of MHRD to be conducted by the National testing agency.
Things to carry at the exam centre
The items to be carried by every aspirant inside the examination hall of NEET 2021 are below-mentioned:
NEET admit card
Passport size photograph
Valid ID proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Ration card
Mask on face
Gloves on hand
Personal transparent water bottle
Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
Aspirants are advised to follow all the rules and regulations of the NEET exam. So that they will not face any kind of problem at the exam centre or inside the exam hall also.
NEET UG 2021 Exam Rules
Since the examination date of the exam is nearing, candidates must be aware of the rules and regulations of NEET UG 2021 which will be held on 01 August 2021. They must strictly abide by all these rules and regulations or they might have to face debarment for 3 years and/or legal action will be taken against them
- Medical aspirants must mandatorily dress up as per the dress code set up by the authorities
- They must refrain from carrying any barred item inside the examination centre.
- The admit card of the examination will have NEET rules and regulations listed on it. Candidates are advised to go through them strictly & follow them accordingly.
- NEET 2021 exam is a pen paper-based test, hence, candidates are advised to not tear any page from the answer booklet, as they will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the same
- Candidates must refrain from any sort of tampering with documents like admit card, etc.
- As part of the rules and regulations, no changes should be made in the photograph uploaded while filling the application form and the one affixed on the admit card
- The information provided on OMR sheet, admit card and application form must match
- It is the responsibility of the candidates that they do not hamper the smooth and fair conduct of the examination, failing which they might be debarred