NTA Medical Exam: NEET Application form will be reopening from 03 February 2020. The NEET (UG) Test was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) until 2019. As per the new announcement by MHRD, the medical admission test (NEET) UG will be conducted by the NTA from 2020 onwards. NEET (UG) is for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges of India recognised by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. And these colleges/universities are under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The responsibility of the NTA will be limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and provide All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India. After that Directorate General Health Services will conduct the counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and rest of 85% will be filled by the state/other Counselling Authorities.
NTA Medical Exam Important Update: As per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to be conducted twice in a year i.e. February & May. as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development).
NTA Medical Exam
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) UG will be conducted by the NTA from 2020 onwards. This Test was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) until 2019. NEET (UG) is applicable for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Health and Family Welfare Ministry of Government of India.
National Testing Agency will only constitute to the conduct of the entrance examinations, providing all India Rank & result declaration to the Directorate General Health Services, Indian government for the conduct of counselling for 15% all India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state or other Counseling Authorities.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below for both February & May 2020.
NTA Medical Exam: NEET (UG) February 2020
|Application process||01-31 October 2019|
|Application form Reopen||03 February 2020 – 09 February 2020[till 11:50 PM]|
|Dates of examination||03 May 2020 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of results||First week of March 2020|
NTA Medical Exam: NEET (UG) MAY 2020
|Application process||Second week of Mar 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2020|
|Dates of examination||May 2020|
|Declaration of results||June 2020|
NTA Medical Exam: NEET 2020 New Rules
- The NTA Medical Exam would be computer-based.
- The Medical exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The NTA neet syllabus, question formats, language and fees for the Medical entrance exams would not be changed.
- The timetable of the exams would be uploaded on the website of MHRD to be conducted by the National testing agency.
NTA Official Website for Medical Exam: http://nta.ac.in/medicalexam
Stay tuned with Entrancezone.com for more updates on NTA Medical Exam.