Alliance University MBA Admission 2020: Application Form has been started. The application process is very simple and candidates get admission in 6 simple steps. The city-wise last date for application form is given her for Fall(June) Batch 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Alliance University is established in Karnataka State Private University Act No.34 of the year 2010. The University is recognized by both the higher education regulating the body, the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Whereas its oldest professional school—Alliance School of Business—is consistently top-ranked among ten private business schools in India by various ranking agencies.
Download free GMAT preparation books, study material, guide. the link is available at the end of this page.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Alliance University MBA Admission 2020: AMAT Application Form - Admissions
Alliance University MBA important Dates
|For MBA (Announced)||For B.Tech|
|Application form starting||Started||Started|
|Last date of submission of application form||16 October 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Entrance Exam||Through GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT/KMAT||1st week of July 2019|
|Admission Selection||19 – 20 October 2019||July 2019|
Alliance University MBA Application Process
The process for admission to MBA 2020 programs is given below.
Alliance University MBA Application Form 2020
The online application form and information brochure for the Master of Business Administration are available on the official website. @ www.bus.alliance.edu.in.
And the offline application form can be obtained from the Office of Admissions “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY”. The candidates need to pay the application fees of Rs.1,000/- (“Rs.2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants”) in cash or through demand draft is drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru.
MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The general category applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree. Whereas candidates from SC/ST must have scored 45% in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Also, a high score/rank in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT is required.
- Furthermore, Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Alliance School of Business is strictly based on merit.
GMAT 202020 Study Material
The study material, books, guide and a lot of free stuff is available here for preparation. As GMAT preparation and score is crucial for admission into MBA programs at Alliance Business School under Alliance University.
Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
The Alliance University MBA Admission 2020 will follow AMAT paper pattern mention below.
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||65|
|Duration of Examination||one hour (01:00 hour)|
Download the GMAT Preparation Material here.
Download Alliance University Sample papers