NEET 2020 Registration form correction has been started from 13 March 2020. From 2019 NTA (NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY) is the concerned authority who is going to conduct the NEET examination. Till 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year conducts NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) which is a national level medical examination of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam has been replaced by NEET examination. NEET 2020 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best government and private colleges in India. There is No Change in Syllabus of NTA NEET 2020.
Latest Update of NEET: NEET Application correction window has been started from 13 March 2020.
NEET 2020 Registration Form Correction Window
The detailed information regarding the NEET Application Correction Window is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2020 Registration Process: MBBS and BDS - Admissions
- NEET Application Form correction has been started from 13 March 2020.
- The last date of form correction is 19 March 2020(Till 12:00 AM)
- For correction and edit details, the applicants need to visit the official website.
- Applicants need to login by filling their Registration number and password for NEET Online Correction.
NOTE: Click here to view official notification of NEET UG Application Form Correction
NEET 2020 Registration Process Reopen
The detailed information regarding reopening of NEET 2020 Application form is given below. Only those candidate are able to fill the form those have completed in Step 1 in the form.
- The NEET 2020 Application form will be open from 03 February 2020.
- Last date of fill the form is 09 February 2020 till 11:50 PM.
- The form will available on the official website through online mode.
NOTE: Click here to download the official notification of NEET Application form reopening.
NEET 2020 Registration Process
Candidates have to follow some steps to fill NEET 2020 registration form: The Steps for the same are:
- Firstly, Applicants need to visit the official website of NEET UG 2020 (link will be provided above).
- Candidates then need to go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2020″.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Application form can be filled in both Capital as well as Small letters. It is advisable to fill the form in Capital Letters.
- Applicants need to fill Basic Personal details such as First Name, Last Name, guardian’s details, contact number, address, academic qualifications, exam centre and other required details in the application form. Candidates also are required to not leave any field blank.
- Before submitting the Registration Details, Candidates are required to verify the details and then finally, click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After that, a Registration number will be generated.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- Candidates have to click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph, signature and also Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are advised to upload the scanned images only in the prescribed format as given in the brochure.
- After uploading the scanned images, click the “Next” button.
- Finally, the last step of registration is Fee Payment. Select the application fee payment option and choose the mode of Payment.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee as given and for details of Fee CLICK HERE.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the NEET online registration 2020 process and fee submission.
NEET 2020 Registration Dates
Registration dates of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 is mentioned in the table below.
|Registration Starts||02 December 2019|
|Registration Last date||31 December 2019|
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2020 Registration Process: MBBS and BDS Admissions
neet exam 2019 date, cbse neet 2019, neet 2019 login, neet 2019 age limit, cbseneet.nic.in 2019, neet registration 2019, neet application form 2019, neet form 2019, neet 2018 registration.