NEET 2021 Registration form will be released soon by NTA (NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY). National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level medical examination of the country. NEET 2021 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best government and private colleges in India. There is No Change in Syllabus of NTA NEET 2021.
NEET 2021 Registration Dates
Registration dates of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 is mentioned in the table below.
|Registration Starts||September 2021|
|Registration Last date||September 2021|
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2021 Registration Process: MBBS and BDS Admissions
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2021 Registration Form: MBBS and BDS - Admissions
NEET 2021 Registration Process
Candidates have to follow some steps to fill NEET 2021 registration form: The Steps for the same are:
- Firstly, Applicants need to visit the official website of NEET UG 2021 (link will be provided above).
- Candidates then need to go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2021″.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen. Application form can be filled in both Capital as well as Small letters. It is advisable to fill the form in Capital Letters.
- Applicants need to fill Basic Personal details such as First Name, Last Name, guardian’s details, contact number, address, academic qualifications, exam centre and other required details in the application form. Candidates also are required to not leave any field blank.
- Before submitting the Registration Details, Candidates are required to verify the details and then finally, click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After that, a Registration number will be generated.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- Candidates have to click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph, signature and also Thumb Impression.
- Candidates are advised to upload the scanned images only in the prescribed format as given in the brochure.
- After uploading the scanned images, click the “Next” button.
- Finally, the last step of registration is Fee Payment. Select the application fee payment option and choose the mode of Payment.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee as
- After completing the fee payment, candidates will be able to take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the confirmation page to confirm the successful completion of the NEET online registration 2020 process and fee submission.
NEET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check below fee details for NEET-UG 2021:
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here we have given fee structure for different category candidates:
|General Category (UR)||Rs. 1500/0-|
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 800/-|
neet exam 2019 date, cbse neet 2019, neet 2019 login, neet 2019 age limit, cbseneet.nic.in 2019, neet registration 2019, neet application form 2019, neet form 2019, neet 2018 registration.