GSRAAV Admission 2023 or Government Surendra Rakesh Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya invites the candidates for admission in class 6. The process of admission is handled by the Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand. GSRAAV is an English medium secondary school located in the Makhanpur locality of Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The school is provisionally affiliated with the CBSE board. Only the scheduled caste students who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand can apply for the GSRAAV. Applicants willing to apply can check the official site and the eligibility requirement in order to fill the form. Go through the post to get the detailed process of the GSRAAV.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Uttarakhand GSRAAV Admission 2023 Status
Check the latest update regarding the Class 11th process here:
|GSRAAV Class 6 Application Form||to be announced soon|
|Exam||To Be Announced Soon|
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Dates
The knowledge of dates is very important for those who want to sit for the GSRAAV entrance exam. This is so that people can be updated with the latest events of GSRAAV. Check the table below to check out the dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GSRAAV Admission 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern - Admissions
|GSRAAV Admission Application form||To be Announced|
|Last date of the submission of the application form||To be Announced|
|Availability of the admit card||To be Announced|
|GSRAAV Exam For 6th std admission||To be Announced|
|Declaration of the GSRAAV Result||To be Announced|
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Application Form
In order to participate in the admission process, candidates have to apply for the Government Surendra Rakesh Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Admission for Class VI. Look into the procedure here:
- One has to fill the registration Form offline.
- First of all the candidates have to download the admit card from the official website for the Uttarakhand Board of Education i.e http://ubse.uk.gov.in
- Fill the application form with accurate information.
- There must be the signature of the parents in the form.
- While submitting the GSRAAV application form, candidates have to submit the original certificates for age proof, address proof, caste certificate.
- Send the application form through post in the address given below:
Secretary Departmental Exam
Uttarakhand Board of Education Ramnagar
Documents Required To Fill GSRAAV 2023 Application Form
While filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following documents ready.
- Class 5th Marksheet.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Age proof certificate.
- Address proof certificate
- Caste certificate.
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the class 6th admission in GSRAA must fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to fill the form:
- Only the Scheduled Castes students are allowed.
- Current academic year i.e grade V applying for the upcoming academic year
- Students must be permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
- The education details of the student and the passport size photograph pasted on the application form must be verified by the headmaster/principal of the student in the present institution.
- Must have cleared all the exams between grade III and V.
- Age must be between 10 to 12 as of July 1st, 2009 to June 30, 2011.
- Candidates must not have a gap between grade III and V.
Uttarakhand GSRAA Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
The knowledge of the exam pattern helps the candidates to be familiarised with the marking test pattern, total no. of questions asked in exam, exam duration etc. Check the GSRAA exam pattern below.
- GSRAA contains 100 marks of question
- Multiple choice type questions were asked in exam. Candidates have to select one out of four options.
- Duration of each paper is 2 hr
- There is no negative marking for wrong responses or unattempted answers.
- There are 3 sections in the paper
- The exam paper mode is English and Hindi.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
GSRAA Admission 2023 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the exam, must be aware of the latest syllabus pattern. In order to score high, it is important for the candidates to be well equipped with the syllabus. Check the class 6th syllabus for the entrance exam here:
GSRAA 2023 Admit Card
Once the process is complete the admit card will be issued by the concerned authority. The candidates must have an admit card in order to sit for the exam. It is the mandatory document that candidates need to carry on the examination day. If candidates do not have the admit card then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Make sure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. If any kind of mistake is found then the candidates must inform the authority immediately.
Information Available In The GSRAA Admit Card Are:
- Candidate’s details.
- Registration no. of the candidates allotted for the exam
- Exam Centre Name and Venue. There are around 40 Government Surendra Rakesh Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya test centers across 4 cities in Uttarakhand (Candidates are given 4 choices of preference. As per the availability of the schools, the centres are allotted)
- Important guidelines are there in the admit card, which indicates the process and information to be debarred from the exam.
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Selection Procedure
GSRAAV Grade VI Admission strictly adheres to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes. No other category students can apply for it. It is also mentioned that candidates have to be permanent residents of Uttarakhand. The process is taken care of by the Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand. Note the following things for the admission process to be complete successfully :
- Candidates must not have a gap between grades III and V.
- Candidates must have cleared the exams between grade III and V.
- The students must be studying in the class 6th Std. (Current studying)
GSRAAV Mock Test 2023
Candidates preparing for the GSRAAV admission test for class 6, must take the mock test. It is advised to take the mock test so that candidates will get acquainted with the types of questions asked in the exam. They also get to know about the no. of questions asked in exams, and the weightage of the subjects and topics. In the process of the mock test, candidates also learn about time management. Thus one will get the real experience of the exam
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Answer Key
After the completion of the exam, the authority releases the answer key. Answer key holds the correct responses to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates have to check the answer key by looking at the answer ticked by them to the official answer followed by them. Thus before the announcement of the result, candidates get to know about their qualifying status in the exam. If there is a mistake in the given answer then inform the concerned authority immediately.
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Result
The result is released by the conducting body. It shows the final selection of the students. The GSRAA result is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates on the entrance exam. Thus the result reflects the qualifying status of the candidates. After the result, candidates have to pay the admission fee in order to secure their seat in the schools. Failing to do so, will lead to the shift of seat to another candidate who secured less than him/her.
GSRAAV Admission 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand|
|Exam Type||School Level|
|Location||Makhanpur locality of Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|Time Duration||2 hr|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Type of Question||MCQ|
|Official website||Click Here|
GSRAAV Admission FAQs
Que 1: Who is the conducting body of the GSRAAV Admission test?
Ans: Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand
Que 2: How to apply for GSRAAV 2023?
Ans: Offline mode but the application has to be downloaded from the official site
Que 3: What is the mode of the GSRAAV exam?
Ans: Offline mode
Que 4: Is there a negative marking in the GSRAAV Admission test?
Ans: There is no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
Que 5: What is the duration of GSRAAV 2023?
Ans: 2 hr
Que 6: What is the total mark of GSRAAV ?
Ans: 100 marks.