HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla on behalf of Himachal Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will announce HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Himachal Pradesh. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. 85% Seats are reserved for the bonafide candidates. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Himachal Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
|Merit list Date||June 2020|
|Counselling Session||July 2020|
|Counselling Last Date||July 2020|
|Last date to joining allotted college/Institute||July 2020|
|Academic session starts||July 2020|
|Last Date upto which the candidates can be admitted||July 2020|
How to Apply for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at HPU.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The fee structure for b.ed in hpu for the different category is:
Qualification Criteria for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of any Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Medical/ Non-Medical/ Commerce/ Arts/ Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanity/ Bachelor’s in Engineering). with a minimum of 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020
- No of Questions: 150
- Duration of paper: 2 hours
- Marks per Question: 1 Marks
- Paper Mode: Offline
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper:
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||Language and Comprehension (English and Hindi)||40|
|4.||Knowledge of National Commission and Committees on Education||20|
|5.||Teaching Aptitude and Attitude||10|
NOTE: There will be no negative marking.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Results
Results for HPU B.Ed 2020 will be declared in July 2020. Candidates can download their results from the official website of the university in the form of marksheet. Candidates can check the HPU B.Ed 2020 results by following steps:
- Firstly, candidates will have to go on the oflicial website of HPU.
- Secondly, Click on ‘HPU B.Ed 2020’ and select the option of ‘Result’.
- Then enter the application id, Date of birth and password as given.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates are advised to save a soft copy and printout for further use.
HPU B.Ed Cut Off
|Category||Total Marks||Cut Off Percentage||Cut off Marks|
HPU B.Ed 2020 Counselling Process
HPU B.Ed 2020 Counselling Process will start around the first week of August 2020. Those candidates who are shortlisted via merit list must attend the counselling session for admission in the various colleges affiliated to HPU B.Ed 2020. Seats will be alloted on the basis of their merit and preference of institute as chosen by the candidate. Candidate should follow the following steps of counselling process:
- The venue for the counselling session will be uploaded on the official website of the HPU.
- Candidates will be required to fill the an admission preference form.
- Counselling will also include verification of documents and inspection of certificates to check the eligibility of applicants.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 as counselling fee which is not refundable.
- If a candidate or their representative does not attend the counselling session, their claim for admission will be forfeited and seat will be allotted to the next eligible aspirant.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, HP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.HPU B.Ed 2020 Highlights
Candidate can go through the below details carefully. various important highlights of the HPU entrance test for the year 2020-21 are given below:
DATE OF HPU B.ED 2020: July 2020
Conducting Body: Himachal Pradesh University
Mode Of HPU B.Ed 2020: Offline (PEN & PAPER BASED)
Duration of HPU B.Ed 2020: 2 HOURS (120 Minutes)
Sections: 5- General Awareness, Language, and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning. knowledge of national commissions and Teaching Aptitude and Attitude.
No of Questions: 150
Type of Questions: Objectives (MCQ)
Himachal Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Room No. 10, Administrative Block, Ground Floor,
Shimla – 171 005 (H.P.)
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020.
hpu b ed entrance test syllabus, hp b.ed entrance question paper, b.ed seats in hpu shimla, hpu b.ed previous question paper, hpu b.ed previous question paper pdf, hpu bed entrance test 2017, hpu b.ed entrance result 2018, , hpu b.ed 2018, hpu b.ed entrance exam 2018, hpu b.ed result 2018, hpu b.ed counselling 2018, hpu b.ed merit list 2018, hpu b.ed entrance exam result 2018.