HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application form Submission last date was extended till 25 July 2020. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla on behalf of Himachal Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Himachal Pradesh. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. 85% Seats are reserved for the bonafide candidates and 15% will be open to the candidates of other states / UTs. Candidates may check the whole article for complete details regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020.
Candidates can check here the details regarding HPU B.Ed 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020: Application Form(Till 30 June), Exam Dates, Eligibility - Admissions
- HPU B.Ed Admission 2020 Application form submission last date has been extended till 25 July 2020.
HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Himachal Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Release of application form||09 May 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||25 July 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||August 2020|
|HPU B.Ed entrance exam will be held on||August 2020|
|Announcement of Result||September 2020|
|Uploading of Merit List||September 2020|
These are the excepted dates of the HP B.Ed CET. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed Application form are given below:
- HPU B.Ed Application form has been released on 09 May 2020.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 25 July 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at HPU.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
- Moreover, There is no need to send the print out to the Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed Application form fee are:
Mode of payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee for HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 through Online Mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of any Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Medical/ Non-Medical/ Commerce/ Arts/ Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanity/ Bachelor’s in Engineering). with a minimum of 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed Exam pattern are given below:
- Paper Mode: The exam will be held in Offline mode.
- No of Questions: There will be a total 150 MCQs in the exam.
- Duration of paper: The duration of the exam is 02 hours.
- Marks per Question: Each question will be of 01 Marks.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ’s Type.
The details regarding the distribution of questions of each subject are given below:
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||Language and Comprehension (English and Hindi)||40|
|4.||Knowledge of National Commission and Committees on Education||20|
|5.||Teaching Aptitude and Attitude||40|
NOTE: There will be no negative marking.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed 2020 syllabus are given below:
- HPU B.Ed 2020 Syllabus is based on the graduation level knowledge.
- The syllabus covers topics from subjects of B.A, B.Com, B.Sc etc.
- HPU B.Ed consists of questions from the following topics:
- General Awareness
- Language and Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Knowledge of National Commission and Committees on Education
- Teaching Aptitude and Attitude
- General Awareness
- Himachal Pradesh: Geography, literacy, famous historical places, fairs and festivals, history, social life and customs, art and architecture, demography, transportation, communication, and economy.
- India: Geography (important facts), education, population, famous historical places, fairs and festivals, freedom struggle (important facts), Constitution of India (important facts).
HPU B.Ed 2020 Results
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed results are given below:
- HPU B.Ed 2020 result will be declared in September 2020 (Tentatively).
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates can download their results from the official website.
- Candidates will need to login using the login credentials to check the result.
- The authority will release the result in the form of the mark sheet.
How to check the HPU B.Ed 2020 Result?
Candidates can check the HPU B.Ed 2020 results by following steps:
- Firstly, candidates will have to go on the official website of HPU.
- Secondly, Click on ‘HPU B.Ed 2020’ and select the option of ‘Result’.
- Then enter the application id, Date of birth and password as given.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates are advised to save a soft copy and printout for further use.
HPU B.Ed Cut Off
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed 2020 Cutoff are given below:
|Category||Total Marks||Cut Off Percentage||Cut off Marks|
HPU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test Admit Card
The admit card for the registered candidates will be issued on www.hpuniv.nic.in. It will be released after the successful completion of the application form. The candidates will not receive it through post or any other medium. The candidates should carry it on the exam day or they will not be allowed to take the examination.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Exam Center
The centers of HPU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam will be in the following places:
- Amb (Una)
- Sunder Nagar
HPU B.Ed Counselling 2020
The details regarding the HPU B.Ed 2020 Counselling process are given below:
- HPU B.Ed 2020 Counselling Process will start around the first week of August 2020.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted via merit list must attend the counselling session for admission in the various colleges affiliated to HPU B.Ed 2020.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of their merit and preference of institute as chosen by the candidate.
HPU B.ED Counselling process – Explained
Candidate should follow the following steps of the counselling process:
- The venue for the counselling session will be uploaded on the official website of the HPU.
- Candidates will be required to fill the admission preference form.
- Counselling will also include verification of documents and inspection of certificates to check the eligibility of applicants.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 as counselling fee which is not refundable.
- If a candidate or their representative does not attend the counselling session, their claim for admission will be forfeited and seat will be allotted to the next eligible aspirant.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, HP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Himachal Pradesh B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests),
Room No. 10, Administrative Block, Ground Floor,
Shimla – 171 005 (H.P.)
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
HPU B.Ed 2020 Highlights
Candidate can go through the below details carefully. various important highlights of the HPU entrance test for the year 2020-21 are given below:
DATE OF HPU B.ED 2020: July 2020
Conducting Body: Himachal Pradesh University
Mode Of HPU B.Ed 2020: Offline (PEN & PAPER BASED)
Duration of HPU B.Ed 2020: 2 HOURS (120 Minutes)
Sections: 5- General Awareness, Language, and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning. knowledge of national commissions and Teaching Aptitude and Attitude.
No of Questions: 150
Type of Questions: Objectives (MCQ)
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on HPU B.Ed Admissions 2020.
hpu b ed entrance test syllabus, hp b.ed entrance question paper, b.ed seats in hpu shimla, hpu b.ed previous question paper, hpu b.ed previous question paper pdf, hpu bed entrance test 2019, hpu b.ed entrance result 2019, , hpu b.ed 2019, hpu b.ed entrance exam 2019, hpu b.ed result 2019, hpu b.ed counselling 2019, hpu b.ed merit list 2019, hpu b.ed entrance exam result 2019.