KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 will be conducted by Karnataka University. Counselling will be conducted at the state level once a year. This counselling offers admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Karnataka. The candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the application form before the last date. Candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding KSOU.
Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Karnataka B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Karnataka BEd Admission 2020||Dates (Expected)|
|Submission of Online Applications Form||First Week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||Last Week of May 2020|
|First Counselling for Science Candidates||Last Week of September 2020|
|First Counselling for Arts Candidates||First Week of October 2020|
|2nd Counselling for Science Candidates||Third Week of October 2020|
|2nd Counselling for Arts Candidates||First Week of November 2020|
The above-given dates are based on previous year exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020: Application, Counselling - Admissions
KSOU B.Ed. Application Form 2020
Vital information regarding KSOU B.Ed application form 2020 is given below.
- KSOU B.Ed Registration process will be in the first week of May 2020(tentative).
- Last date of filling the form is the last week of May 2020.
- The application form will be available both in online and offline mode.
- Candidate have to fill the complete form because incomplete filled application will be rejected by the officials.
- Fill valid and working information in the registration form.
- Applicants are advised to take a copy of an application form for future reference.
Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Fee
The vital information regarding the KSOU B.Ed Application fee is given below
- Karnataka B.Ed Admissions application fees is Rs.1000/- (applicable for all category).
- Fees can be paid through online mode i.e. credit card/debit card or net banking.
- No requested for the fee refund will be entertained by the officials in any circumstance.
How to Apply for Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The Applicants can apply for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website at KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- Then, candidates must select notifications link on the official website.
- Also, eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Moreover, fill all the details like name, date of birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Also, upload photo, signature, and other documents.
- Finally, pay the fees online as described below.
Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
- Marks Required: Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Appearing Aspirants: Candidates appearing in final examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
Karnataka State Open University B.Ed fee structure
The fees for B.Ed correspondence course KSOU is Rs. 34,000 for one year.
Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020 Counselling
Detailed information regarding Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020 Counselling is given below.
- KSOU B.Ed 2020 Counseling will begin for Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, Category-IIIB Quota and SC/ST Category.
- The Date of Counselling in Main Campus for General Merit Quota is in October 2020, for SC/ST Quota is in October 2020 and for Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, and Category-IIIB quota is in February 2020.
- Allotments of seats will be done in November 2020.
NOTE: Click here to view and download KSOU 2019-20 Information Bulletin.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Following are the documents requires for the counselling round.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Teaching Certificate.
- Applicants will need to get 3 copies of the above documents attested by a gazetted officer of the Government.
KSOU B.Ed Seats Reservation
There is a reservation of seats for various categories. It is provided below (as per last year):
There is a reservation of 1 % of seats for these groups also. The details are given below.
|Military persons or Husband/wife/son/unmarried daughter||0.13%|
|Ex-Military persons or Husband/wife/son/unmarried daughter||0.15%|
Karnataka State Open University
The KSOU full form Karnataka State Open University is situated at Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru. Karnataka State Open University is a distance learning university established in 1996 by Karnataka Government.
|Name of the University||Karnataka State Open University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Type of University||State Open University|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Stay tuned for more updates on KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020.
Karnataka Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Karnataka State Open University, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru- 570006, Karnataka, India
Is there any written exam for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020?
No, there is any not any written exam for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020.
Is there any kind of age relaxation in age limit?
No, Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before the last date of application. There is no age relaxation.
On what basis the Karnataka B.Ed Selection List is prepared?
The Karnataka BEd Selection List is prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base)
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.