KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 is over for the January cycle. The exam is conducted by Karnataka University. Counselling will be conducted at the state level once a year. This counselling offers admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Karnataka. The candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the application form before the last date. Candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding KSOU.
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Announced for January cycle|
- The Result has been announced on 12 April 2021.
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Dates
The important dates for Karnataka B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start of application procedure||Started!|
|Last date to apply for UG/PG/ Certificate/ Diploma Course||30 April 2021|
|Last date to apply for B.Ed Entrance test||29 March 2021|
|B.Ed Entrance Test 2021||04 April 2021|
|Release of B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Answer Key||05 April 2021|
|Release of B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 result||12 April 2021|
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Counselling
Detailed information regarding Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2021 Counselling is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021: Result(Out) - Admissions
- KSOU B.Ed 2021 Counseling will begin for Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, Category-IIIB Quota and SC/ST Category.
- The Date of Counselling in Main Campus for General Merit Quota is in October 2021, for SC/ST Quota is in October 2021 and for Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, and Category-IIIB quota is in February 2020.
- Allotments of seats will be done in November 2020.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Following are the documents requires for the counselling round.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Teaching Certificate.
- Applicants will need to get 3 copies of the above documents attested by a gazetted officer of the Government.
KSOU B.Ed Seats Reservation
There is a reservation of seats for various categories. It is provided below (as per last year):
There is a reservation of 1 % of seats for these groups also. The details are given below.
|Military persons or Husband/wife/son/unmarried daughter||0.13%|
|Ex-Military persons or Husband/wife/son/unmarried daughter||0.15%|
KSOU B.Ed. Admission 2021 Registration
Vital information regarding KSOU B.Ed application form 2021 is given below.
- KSOU B.Ed Registration process is over for the January session.
- The application form will be available both in online and offline mode.
- Candidate have to fill the complete form because an incomplete filled application will be rejected by the officials.
- Fill valid and working information in the registration form.
- Applicants are advised to take a copy of an application form for future reference.
Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Fee
The vital information regarding the KSOU B.Ed Application fee is given below
- Karnataka B.Ed Admissions application fees is Rs.1000/- (applicable for all category).
- Fees can be paid through online mode i.e. credit card/debit card or net banking.
- No requested for the fee refund will be entertained by the officials in any circumstance.
How to Apply for Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021?
The Applicants can apply for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website at KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021.
- Then, candidates must select the notifications link on the official website.
- Also, eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Moreover, fill all the details like name, date of birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Also, upload photo, signature, and other documents.
- Finally, pay the fees online as described below.
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
- Marks Required: Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Appearing Aspirants: Candidates appearing in final examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the below exam scheme of KSOU B.Ed Exam:
Questions Type: MCQ.
Exam duration: 2 Hours
|General English Topics||30 MCQ (Thirty Objective Type Questions)|
|Numerical Ability Topics||30 MCQ (Thirty Objective Type Questions)|
|General Knowledge Topics||30 MCQ (Thirty Objective Type Questions)|
|Computer Awareness Topics||30 MCQ (Thirty Objective Type Questions)|
|Teaching aptitude and attitude Topics||30 MCQ (Thirty Objective Type Questions)|
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2021 Highlights
The KSOU full form Karnataka State Open University is situated at Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru. Karnataka State Open University is a distance learning university established in 1996 by Karnataka Government.
|Name of the University||Karnataka State Open University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Type of University||State Open University|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Stay tuned for more updates on KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2020.
Is there any written exam for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020?
No, there is any not any written exam for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020.
Is there any kind of age relaxation in age limit?
No, Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before the last date of application. There is no age relaxation.
On what basis the Karnataka B.Ed Selection List is prepared?
The Karnataka BEd Selection List is prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base)
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.