Banasthali University Admission 2020 Application Form Submission last date has been extended till 01 June 2020. Banasthali University conducts the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test at the university level once in a year for the admission purpose. This exam offers admission to female candidates into various programmes including BTech (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT), BPharm, MSc (Biotechnology), MBA, BDes, BEd, MA in Textile Designing, MTech (CS/VLSI/IT), MPhil and MA (English)/MA (Music)/MA (Drawing & Painting). And admitted students are required to join the hostel facility as Banasthali Vidyapith is known for the fully residential campus for girls. Interested candidates can go through the following detailed information regarding Banasthali University like dates, application form, eligibility etc.
- BU Application submission last date has been extended till 01 June 2020.
- Application Form has been released on 21 January 2020.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Dates
The important dates of Banasthali University Admission is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Registration date||21 January 2020|
|Application form last date||01 June 2020|
|Registration with a late fee||15 June 2020|
|BTech/BPharm||30 May 2020|
|LL.M.||30 May 2020|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||30 May 2020|
|M.B.A.||30 May 2020|
|B.Design||30 May 2020|
|B.Ed.||31 May 2020|
|M.A. (Textile Designing Printing)/ M.A. (Textile Designing Weaving)||June 2020|
|M.A. (English) / M.A. (Music Vocal)/ M.A. (Music Instrumental)/ M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||June 2020|
This is the latest updated information regarding Banasthali University Admission. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Banasthali University: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam pattern, Syllabus - Admissions
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Application Form
Applicants are advised to go through the points given below before filling the Banashali University Admission Application form.
- Banasthali University Application form has been released on 21 January 2020.
- The last dates of filling the form is 01 June 2020.
- The application form will be released through both (online/offline) modes.
- Candidates can fill the online application form through the official website.
- The offline application form payment will be done in cash mode only. Applicants can get the form from the designated centre at the university along with the prospectus.
- Candidates have to fill all the details very carefully and correctly in the application form.
- After submitting the application form, candidates can check their application status also.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The detailed information regarding the Banashali University Admission Application fee is given below.
- The Banasthali University Admission 2020 application fee is Rs. 800/- only.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline Mode: Aspirants can pay their fee through DD to the address:
- Secretary -Banasthali Vidyapith,
- P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022,
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The courses wise Banashali University Admission Eligibility Criteria is given below.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: For UG courses, the applicant should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Only those candidate apply who should hold the bachelor’s degree in the respective field from a recognized college/university/.
- Minimum Marks: The applicant must secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying UG degree.
- GATE Score: Applicants who were applying For M.Tech courses can apply through GATE 2020 scorecard.
For PhD Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold a master degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
- Minimum Marks: One should secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying PG degree.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the Banasthali University Admission Exam Pattern is given below.
B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) / B.Pharm. Exam pattern:
- Marking Scheme: One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. One-Fourth marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Type of questions: MCQs
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|A – Physics & Chemistry Section||40||60 minutes|
|B – Mathematics/ Biology Section||40||60 minutes|
|C – Logical Reasoning||20||30 minutes|
LLM Exam pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Section A -English Communication||20|
|Section B – Current Legal Affairs||20|
|Section C – Legal Courses-I||25|
|Section D – Legal Courses-II||25|
|Section E – Legal Writing Skill Test||20|
M.Sc. Biotechnology Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Section A -Biology||20|
|Section B – Chemistry||20|
MBA Aptitude Test Pattern:
|Sections||No. Of questions|
|Section A – Language Comprehension (English & Hindi)||50|
|Section B – Mathematical Skills||50|
|Section C – Data Analysis & Sufficiency||50|
|Section D – Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||59|
B.Des Aptitude Test Pattern:
|Sections||No. Of questions|
|Section A – Aptitude Test Section B – Personality Inventory Test||40 (40 marks)|
|Section B – Personality Inventory Test||–|
B.Ed Aptitude Test Pattern:
|Sections||No. Of questions|
|Section A – Educational Awareness||30 (30 marks)|
|Section B – Reasoning Ability – Verbal, Spatial and Abstract)||40 (40 marks)|
|Section C – Reading Comprehension||15 (30 marks)|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for change in exam pattern.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the Banasthali University Admission Admit Card is given below.
- Candidates can download the admit card through online mode on the official website.
- Admit Card will be available to those candidates only who submitted their application successfully.
- Hall ticket is an important document need to be carried on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should carry an ID proof along with admit card.
- No candidate will allow to sit in the exam without admit card.
- The following details will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name,
- Date of birth
- Course applied,
- Date of examination
- Test centre
Banasthali University Admission Result
The detailed information regarding the Banasthali University Admission Result is given below.
- The result will be declared in the form of merit list.
- List will be published by the university through online mode on the official website.
- Merit list will contain all the names of the selected candidates.
- Candidates can check the merit list through offline mode also by visiting the university themselves.
- Selected candidate will be called for the counselling round.
Banasthali University Counselling
- For all the offered courses, applicants will be invited for the counselling on the basis of the merit list made by the university.
- The final counselling schedule will provide after a few days of the aptitude test.
- Based on the performance of the applicant in the Aptitude Test, they will be shortlisted for the Banasthali University counselling rounds.
- In the counselling, the applicants will be allocated the seats as per their filled preference and marks.
- The counselling will begin in June 2020. Candidates have to bring their original documents on the day of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required for counselling are:
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Admission test hall ticket
- Income certificate
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for UG and PG courses offered at the university below.
|Groups||Fee||Fee for Foreign/NRI/NRI|
|MBA, MCA, M.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Des., B.Tech., B.B.A., B.C.A., LL.B. (B.Com.) B.A. LL.B., LL.B.(BBA), B.Design, B.Pharm., LL.M.||Rs. 1,09,000||US Dollar $ 3,850|
|M. Sc., M.Com., Master of Social Work, B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com., B.A. B.Ed., B.Ed. (B. Sc.)||Rs. 79,000||US Dollar $ 2,875|
|BB.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science), B.Ed., M.Ed||Rs. 48,000||US Dollar $ 1,900|
Also read: Banasthali Vidyapith
Also Read: Banasthali Admission
Is Banasthali English medium?
School Section of Banasthali is both Hindi and English Medium but usually teach subjects in Hindi because most of the student understand Hindi. College section of Banasthali is fully English Medium. All teacher used English in classes.
How can I apply for Banasthali Vidyapith?
Candidates can obtain Banasthali Vidyapith application form either in person, by post or online. In-person: The prospectus and application form can be obtained in person from Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith by paying the fee in cash.
Who is the founder of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
Banasthali Vidyapith was founded on 6 October 1935 by freedom fighters and educationists Hiralal Shastri and Ratan Shastri. The institution was declared as a 'Deemed University' in 1983.