Get ready for TISS NET PG Admission 2023! Register before 28th January 2021 for upcoming academic year – apply now at appln.tiss.edu. Are you ready to apply for TISS NET PG Admission 2023? Don’t miss out on the chance to study at one of India’s top postgraduate institutes. Submit your registration before 28th January 2023, and complete your application at appln.tiss.edu in order to have the best chance of being accepted.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
TISS-NET stands for Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test, a common entrance exam used by all campuses of the institute as a selection method for their Masters Programmes. The test runs for 100 minutes and consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). It is conducted to shortlist candidates eligible to go to Stage 2, and their results are determined by their TISS-NET Marks in relation to the number of seats declared per programme under each category. For more information regarding TISS-NET, please refer to the official website.
TISS NET PG Exam Dates 2023
The hall ticket will be available to candidates on February 16, 2023 onwards and the TISS National Entrance Test will be conducted on February 25, 2023. The exam will be conducted from 2 pm to 3.40 pm.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TISS NET PG Admission 2023 - Registration Closes Jan 28, apply at appln.tiss.edu - Admissions
Know Eligibility and Requirements of TISS NET PG Admission 2023
Before submitting your registration for TISS NET PG Admission 2023, it is important to familiarize yourself with the eligibility criteria and required documents.
- Visit the institute’s website for more information about academic background, age limit, language proficiency, professional experience, and other requirements related to TISS NET PG admission.
- Be sure that you are able to meet each requirement before submitting your registration by 28th January 2023.
- Candidates should have successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of minimum of 3 or 4 years duration or its equivalent from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India are eligible to apply for the examination.
Prepare for the TISS NET PG Exam
After you submit your registration for the TISS NET PG admission 2023, the next step is to start preparing for the exam.
- Aspiring candidates can visit the institute’s website or join online forums to learn more about the syllabus, pattern of questions, and other related information.
- Also consider taking practice tests in order to get an idea of what type of questions can be expected and how to structure your answers.
Understand the TISS Application Process
After registering for the TISS NET PG admission 2023, candidates should familiarize themselves with the institute’s application process.
- This is important in ensuring that all of the necessary documents are properly submitted before the deadline.
- It is also helpful to review eligibility requirements and other information related to the application procedure, such as academic marks and personal statements, prior to submitting your application.
Source Required Documents for TISS Post-Graduate Programs
Before commencing the application process, candidates applying for TISS post-graduate programs must have obtained the source documents that are asked during the registration.
- These include educational certificates, scanned images of passport size photos and signature, valid identification proofs like Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Identity Card etc., and work experience if applicable.
- Ensure that all these documents are ready before you proceed to apply.
Learn About Scholarships offered at TISS
TISS offers various scholarships to qualified applicants who wish to pursue higher education. Candidates need to make use of the scholarship facility provided by the institute for their post-graduation.
- Scholarships are offered based on financial conditions and academic merits. Those who fulfill all of these criteria can apply for scholarships through the common online application portal and avail benefits which help them pursue their higher studies without any financial burden.