SET LAW 2023 Application form will be released tentatively in June 2023. Symbiosis Entrance Test Law is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) at the university level once in a year. Students can check the SET LAW 2023 Admission Notification from this article. This exam offers admission into three years B.A. and BBA LLB at Symbiosis Law school Pune, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding SET LAW exam 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
SLAT 2023 Status
|Exam Notification||to be announced|
|Exam date||yet to announce|
|Brochure pdf||yet to release|
SET LAW 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of SET LAW 2023 is given below.
|Commencement of Application form||June 2023|
|Last date of application form||04 June 2023|
|Admit Card Released||14 June 2023|
|SET Law 2023 Examination Date||27 June 2023|
|Date of Result Declaration||08 July 2023|
These are the official announced dates of SET LAW exam. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the conducting body.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SET LAW 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates - Admissions
SET LAW 2023 Application Form
The detailed information regarding SET LAW Application form is given below.
- The application form has been released.
- The registration form will be released online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to fill valid and working information regarding the form.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will not be accepted by the conducting body.
SLAT 2023 Application fee
The vital information regarding SET LAW Application fee is given below.
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 1750/- only.
- Mode of Payment: Applicant can pay their fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Candidates may pay through DD in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- The payment can be made through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Easebuss Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway.
- No request for a fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill the SET LAW Application form?
The procedure to fill the application form is given below.
- Register online on the official website set-test.org.
- Any changes in the online application will be entertained only till the last date of submission of the form.
- Candidate should upload their latest scanned colour passport-sized photograph at the time of online registration.
- Make sure that the information is filled in correctly since the candidate would not get a separate window to correct the mistakes in the application form.
SET LAW 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding SET LAW Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed SSC and HSC classes or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes) in the above examination.
- Age limit: no age criteria are described by the authority to apply.
- Appearing Candidate: Applicants who are appearing in HSC exam can all give this exam.
SET LAW 2023 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding SET LAW Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Time duration||2.5 hours|
|Total number of questions||150|
This is the latest updated information regarding the exam pattern of SET LAW.
SET LAW 2023 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding SET LAW Syllabus is given below.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
NOTE: Click here to view and download SET LAW Syllabus.
Important Books for SET LAW
- Quick General Knowledge by Disha Experts.
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation by Nishit K Sinha.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- Wileys Legal Awareness & Logical Reasoning by Amandeep Rajgotra.
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
SET LAW 2023 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding SET LAW Admit card is given below.
- The hall ticket will be released online mode on the official website.
- The candidate has to take to the colour printout of the admit card.
- Applicant has to carry the hall ticket to the exam.
- Make sure that all the details should mention on the admit card.
SET LAW 2023 Result
The detailed information regarding SET LAW Result is given below.
- Result will be declared on 08 July 2023.
- The candidates can view their result on the official website of the university.
- The scorecard will be declared through online mode.
- Aspirant has to enter their credentials to view the result.
SET LAW Seat Reservation
candidates can get a seat if they provide the document on time. Reservation for different categories is as follows:
|Within Sanctioned Intake||Over and Above Intake|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%||Defence Quota||5% for SLS-Pune, SICSR and SCMS- Pune|
SET Law 2023 Cut Off
The cut off of SET LAW is given below.
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2020: 90(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2020: 95(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Pune cut-off 2020: 92(General)
- Symbiosis Law School Noida cut-off 2020: 82(General)
SET LAW Exam Centers
There are approx 85 test centres for SET LAW 2020 Examination. Given below is the expected list for SET LAW 2020:
- Ahmednagar – Maharashtra
- Ajmer – Rajasthan
- Indore – Madhya Pradesh
- Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh
- Mysuru – Karnataka
- Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim
- Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh
- Amritsar – Punjab
- Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra
- Hooghly – West Bengal
- Patiala – Punjab
- Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh
- Nellore – Andhra Pradesh
- Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar
- Anand – Gujarat
- Panaji – Goa
- Patna – Bihar
- Panipat – Haryana
- Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh
- Pune – Maharashtra
- Aurangabad – Maharashtra
- Hubli – Karnataka
- Jaipur – Rajasthan
- Guwahati – Assam
- Ambala – Haryana
- Hyderabad – Telangana
- Howrah – West Bengal
- Nagpur – Maharashtra
- Ahmedabad – Gujarat
- Nashik – Maharashtra
- Amravati – Maharashtra
- Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir
- Jalandhar – Punjab
- Belagavi (Belgaum) – Karnataka
- Raipur – Chhattisgarh
- Gandhinagar – Gujarat
- Rajkot – Gujarat
- Bengaluru – Karnataka
- Agra – Uttar Pradesh
- Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala
SET LAW 2023 Highlights
The detailed information regarding the SET LAW exam is given below.
|Exam Name||SET LAW 2023|
|Full Name||Symbiosis Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis University|