KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management (KSOM). The exam is held once a year at the university level. KSOM is a business school located in Bhubaneswar. It provides a two-year full-time residential MBA program. Read the whole article to get other relevant details about KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Status
|Exam Notification||To be Announced|
KIIT University Admission Open > Apply Here
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of the KIITEE MGT is given below in the table.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022: KSOM MBA Admission - Admissions
|Release of Application Form||September/ October 2021|
|Last date of Receiving the Complete forms||10 January 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||13 January 2022|
|KIITEE MGMT exam||16 – 18 January 2022|
|Result||23 January 2022|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT 2022 Application Form is given below.
- The application form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants can fill the form through online mode as well as offline mode.
- KIIT MBA online application form will be submitted on the official website.
- KIITEE MGT offline application form will be submitted to the Institute.
- Candidate have to fill the form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
- Incompletely fill form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of single candidate might be rejected by the officials.
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the KIIT MBA Application fee is given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1250/- and for foreign/NRI candidates application fee is the US $50.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants can through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode: Aspirants can pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline Mode: DD in the favour of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management.
- NOTE: Refunded of application fee will not be entertained in any circumstance.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Indian and foreign candidates can apply for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Also, candidates have passed 10th and 12th.
- Marks Required: Candidate must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Valid Score: Candidates who have qualified CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT can directly apply for admission in KSOM.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Question Format
The vital information regarding KIITEE MGT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|No. of questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||03 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||01 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect attempt|
Candidates can check the paper pattern below in the table.
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 marks|
|General Knowledge||20 marks|
KIIT Management Entrance Examination 2022 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Admit Card is given below.
- Admit Card will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the index number and date of birth.
- candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam centre as without it candidates cannot give the exam.
- If candidates are not able to download their KIIT Management entrance exam admit card, they can contact the professor in charge.
- KIIT Management entrance exam hall ticket consists of the details like exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre, photograph and signature etc.
How to download the KIITEE MGT 2022 Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the KIITEE MGT Hall ticket is given below.
- Step 1- Visit the official website of KSOM. i.e. https://ksom.ac.in/
- Step 2- Click on the “Admit Card/ Slot Booking” button.
- Step 3- Enter Index Number and Date of Birth. Click on the submit button.
- Step 4- Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Step 5- Take the printout.
KIITEE MGT 2022 Exam Centres
The list of KIIT Management Exam Centres are given below.
- New Delhi
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Result
The detailed information regarding the KIIT Management Entrance Exam Result is given below.
- Result will be released through online mode on the official website.
- No candidates will receive their scorecard through post.
- Aspirants need to enter index number and date of birth.
- After the declaration of result, candidates will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Selection Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Selection Criteria is given below.
Admission in BBA Course: The selection of the candidates in the BBA program will be done on the basis of the score secured in the UGAT exam and Performance in the Personal Interview Round.
Admission in MBA Course: The selection procedure for MBA course is as stated below:
- Qualify KIIT Management entrance exam
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI)
Qualifiers of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT can also apply. These candidates need not appear for KIITEE MGT and will be directly called for the GD and PI round.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score in the respective examination and performance GD/PI round.
Note: The admission of the international candidates will be done on the basis of GMAT score.
KSOM MBA Course Fee: The total MBA Course Fee is Rs. 12,01,600/- (Rupees Twelve lakhs one thousand six hundred only) payable in five instalments.
Documents to be Submit at the Time of Admission
The list of documents required at the time of admission is given below.
- High school certificate and mark sheet
- 10+2 / HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Physically challenge certificate (if applicable)
- Medical report from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2022 Highlights
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Exam is given below.
|Exam Name||KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into two year full-time residential MBA program|
Can I register myself for the Doctoral Programme in KSOM while staying at the places outside Bhubaneswar, Orissa ? I am willing to complete the course work, if any, and send responses by e-mail.
The candidates are required to do the course work at the school, and complete the associated evaluations/ tests. The schedule of the course work are communicated to the scholars by the programme office well in advance.
What would be the total fees for Doctoral Programme in KSOM?
One Time Payment – Rs.1, 50, 000 / – (One time Fee includes, Course work fee, Semester fee & Thesis Submission fee)
Can I have an outside Guide? Or should I have to necessarily take a guide from KSOM?
Usually, the guide are from KSOM, KIIT University.
Where from I can have the application form for the PhD programme?
One can apply online or download the application from the KIIT website and dispatch the same on the said address. For more details contact the university web site: www.kiitee.ac.in