KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management (KSOM). KSOM is a business school located in Bhubaneswar. It provides a two-year full-time residential MBA program. KSOM has been consistently ranked among top-5 MBA colleges in Eastern India. KSOM is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the KSOM Entrance Exam.
KIIT University Admission Open > Apply Here
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of the KIITEE MGT is given below in the table.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021: KSOM MBA Admission - Admissions
|Release of Application Form||September/ October 2020|
|Last date of Receiving the Complete forms||13 January 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||15 January 2021|
|KIITEE MGMT exam||18-20 January 2021|
|Result||25 January 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on the KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
KIIT MBA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form: KIITEE MGT Application Form
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT 2021 Application Form is given below.
- The application form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants can fill the form through online mode as well as offline mode.
- KIIT MBA online application form will be submitted on the official website.
- KIITEE MGT offline application form will be submitted to the Institute.
- Candidate have to fill the form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
- Incompletely fill form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Multiple forms of single candidate might be rejected by the officials.
The detailed information regarding the KIIT MBA Application fee is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
KIIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
LPU Admissions 2020
CGC Landran Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Galgotias University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1250/- and for foreign/NRI candidates application fee is the US $50.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants can through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode: Aspirants can pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline Mode: DD in the favour of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management.
- NOTE: Refunded of application fee will not be entertained in any circumstance.
KIIT Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Indian and foreign candidates can apply for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Also, candidates have passed 10th and 12th.
- Marks Required: Candidate must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Valid Score: Candidates who have qualified CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT can directly apply for admission in KSOM.
KIIT Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding KIITEE MGT Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|No. of questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||03 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||01 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect attempt|
Candidates can check the paper pattern below in the table.
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 marks|
|General Knowledge||20 marks|
KIIT Management Entrance Examination 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Admit Card is given below.
- Admit Card will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the index number and date of birth.
- candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam centre as without it candidates cannot give the exam.
- If candidates are not able to download their KIIT Management entrance exam admit card, they can contact the professor in charge.
- KIIT Management entrance exam hall ticket consists of the details like exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre, photograph and signature etc.
How to download the KIITEE MGT 2021 Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the KIITEE MGT Hall ticket is given below.
- Visit the official website of KSOM. i.e. https://ksom.ac.in/
- Click on the “Admit Card/ Slot Booking” button.
- Enter Index Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Take the printout.
KIITEE MGT 2021 Exam Centres
The list of KIIT Management Exam Centres are given below.
- New Delhi
KIITEE MGT 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding the KIIT Management Entrance Exam Result is given below.
- Result will be released through online mode on the official website.
- No candidates will receive their scorecard through post.
- Aspirants need to enter index number and date of birth.
- After the declaration of result, candidates will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam Selection Criteria
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Selection Criteria is given below.
Admission in BBA Course: The selection of the candidates in the BBA program will be done on the basis of the score secured in the UGAT exam and Performance in the Personal Interview Round.
Admission in MBA Course: The selection procedure for MBA course is as stated below:
- Qualify KIIT Management entrance exam
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI)
Qualifiers of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT can also apply. These candidates need not appear for KIITEE MGT and will be directly called for the GD and PI round.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of score in the respective examination and performance GD/PI round.
Note: The admission of the international candidates will be done on the basis of GMAT score.
KSOM MBA Course Fee: The total MBA Course Fee is Rs. 12,01,600/- (Rupees Twelve lakhs one thousand six hundred only) payable in five instalments.
Schedule Of Payment of Fees for MBA 2021-22 batch
|Particulars||1st instalment||2nd instalment||3rd instalment||4th instalment||5th instalment|
|One time Fee (Admission Administration, Registration, Hostel joining Fee, Books, Materials, Laptop and Blazer)||1,00,000||_||_||_||_|
|Co and Extra Curricular Activities||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Total Academic Fee(A)||2,01,250||2,01,250||2,01,250||2,01,250|
|Total Hostel Fee(B)||95,000||50,000||95,000||50,000|
|Total per instalment (A+B+C)||1,00,000||2,97,900||2,52,900||2,97,900||2,52,900|
Documents to be Submit at the Time of Admission
The list of documents required at the time of admission is given below.
- High school certificate and mark sheet
- 10+2 / HSC certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Physically challenge certificate (if applicable)
- Medical report from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) conducts KIIT Entrance Examination for Management (KIITEE MGT) for MBA admission. The examination will be held on January 2021 and the further application process will start from September/October 2020.
KIITEE MGT Highlight
The detailed information regarding the KIITEE MGT Exam is given below.
|Exam Name||KIIT MBA Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Boady||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into two year full-time residential MBA program|
Stay tuned to entrancezone for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management (KSOM)
KIIT School of Management, Campus-7, KIIT University, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024.
Official Website: www.ksom.ac.in
Can I register myself for the Doctoral Programme in KSOM while staying at the places outside Bhubaneswar, Orissa ? I am willing to complete the course work, if any, and send responses by e-mail.
The candidates are required to do the course work at the school, and complete the associated evaluations/ tests. The schedule of the course work are communicated to the scholars by the programme office well in advance.
What would be the total fees for Doctoral Programme in KSOM?
One Time Payment – Rs.1, 50, 000 / – (One time Fee includes, Course work fee, Semester fee & Thesis Submission fee)
Can I have an outside Guide? Or should I have to necessarily take a guide from KSOM?
Usually, the guide are from KSOM, KIIT University.
Where from I can have the application form for the PhD programme?
One can apply online or download the application from the KIIT website and dispatch the same on the said address. For more details contact the university web site: www.kiitee.ac.in
For more information regarding CAT 2020.