KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management (KSOM) is a business school located in Bhubaneswar. It provides a two-year full-time residential MBA program. KSOM has been consistently ranked among top-5 MBA colleges in Eastern India. KSOM is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) conducts KIIT Entrance Examination for Management (KIITEE MGT) for MBA admission. The examination will be held on January 2020 and the further application process will start from September/October 2020.
Candidates who have qualified CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT can directly apply for admission in KSOM.
Apply through your CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores
Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSOM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2020 or XAT-2020 score can only be used for 2020 MBA Admission.[/su_quote]
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms||January 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||January 2020|
|Exam Date||January 2020|
|Publication of Result||January 2020|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10th and 12th examination.
Candidate should be graduated in any discipline from any university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Application form of KIITEE MGT
Application form for the exam will be available online. Candidates who are willing for offline submission can download the application form and submit to the institute and the online application form to be filled and submitted through the online application portal only.
Candidates have to fill their personal and educational details, they also have to upload their photograph and signature. Amount of fee for the residence of India is Rs. 1250 and for foreign/NRI candidates application fee is the US $50.
Documents to be attached to the KIITEE MGT Application Form
Mentioned below is the list of documents required at the time of filling of KIITEE MGT Application Form:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate.
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- KIITEE MGT/ CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA scorecard.
- Category certificate (If applicable).
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If applicable).
Cancellation of KIITEE MGT 2020 Application Form
- If the provided information of the candidate will found missing or incorrect, the admission of the candidate will be automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate will fail to submit the final degree in time as stipulated or fail to secure the minimum eligible marks in the degree examination.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the terms and condition of the admission offer letter.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available on the official website of KSOM a few weeks before the commencement of entrance exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of KSOM by entering their Registration Number, Name and Date of Birth. The candidates need to carry they admit card for the examination. Date, time and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
How to download the KIITEE MGT 2020 Admit Card?
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website of KSOM.
- secondly, click on the “Admit Card/ Slot Booking” button.
- Then the candidates will have to log in their Index Number and Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
- After submitting that Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Furthermore, the candidates need to save the admit card and take a print out for further use.
Details are given in the KIITEE MGT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the given details given in the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Reporting time
- Address of the Exam Center
- Important instruction of the candidate.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Exam Centers
- New Delhi
Exam pattern of KIITEE MGT
Duration of exam will be of two and a half hours. There will be a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Details of questions are:
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 marks Analytical Reasoning – 40 marks English – 30 marks
- General Knowledge – 20 marks
- The issue of social concern – 20 marks
- The Language of the questions will be English.
- For a correct response, candidates will be awarded three marks (+3), for incorrect response minus mark (-1) and Zero (0) marks for no response.
KSOM MBA Management Selection Criteria
- Qualify KIITEE MGT
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI)
- Candidates who have qualified CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT and applied for KSOM will be directly called for the GD and PI round.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of score in the respective examination and performance in GD/PI round.
KIITEE MGT Result
The Result will be released on the official website of KSOM. Candidates can check their result by entering their application number. Those who have qualified will be called for interview round.
KSOM MBA Course Fee: The total MBA Course Fee is Rs. 12,01,600/- (Rupees Twelve lakhs one thousand six hundred only) payable in five instalments.
Schedule Of Payment of Fees for MBA 2020-21 batch
|Particulars||1st installment||2nd installment||3rd installment||4th installment||5th installment|
|One time Fee (Admission Administration, Registration, Hostel joining Fee, Books, Materials, Laptop and Blazer)||1,00,000||_||_||_||_|
|Co and Extra Curricular Activities||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Total Academic Fee(A)||2,01,250||2,01,250||2,01,250||2,01,250|
|Total Hostel Fee(B)||95,000||50,000||95,000||50,000|
|Total per installment(A+B+C)||1,00,000||2,97,900||2,52,900||2,97,900||2,52,900|
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training School of Management (KSOM)
KIIT School of Management
Address: Campus-7, KIIT University, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024.
Official Website: www.ksom.ac.in
For more information regarding CAT 2020.
Stay tuned for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020.